Who is he, his past

A Not So Classic Triangle [hiatus]

Changjo's POV:

year of 2010

 

After they had announced the members of Teen Top and the audience had left the company let us go to our parents for a bit. "Jonghyun ya, I'm so proud of you!" I was so surprised I had actually gotten into teen top. I had failed so many auditions and my mother had encouraged me to give up. If it weren't for my cousin who had encouraged me to keep trying and audition I probably wouldn't be here. My feet hurt from the blisters and calluses.

"I knew you could do it." I heard from behind me a woman fiddling with her sons hair and rubbing his cheeks. The boy was in tears. I assumed the older looking boy standing by him was his older brother. I think his name was Changhyun. He had really surprised me during the auditions. I heard he was frequently going to the hospital for voice problems. Poor kid.

"Jonghyun ah, just keep working hard. I'm really proud of you today." My mother gave me a warm hug. I was really glad I had gotten into Teen Top.

The company wanted the members for the members of the new group to meet and get to know eachother first. A man came to us where we were with our parents. "My name is Andy Shinhwa, nice to meet you." He shook the parents' hands, "I will be incharge of your kids. Please entrust them to me."

Andy drove us to a place he said would be our dance studio and left us there for about half an hour together. He told us to get to know eachother.

"Annyeong! My name is Ahn Daniel! Nice to meet you!" A friendly and kind looking boy who was much older than I bowed and shook my hand. "I'm Jonghyun," I smiled and bowed. Niel went around and did the same introduction to all the members. "Annyeong! My name is Ahn Daniel! Nice to meet you!" He shook Changhyun's hand. The small boy smiled brightly and introduced himself a little shyly. Soon I knew all the members names. Lee Chanhee, Lee Byunghyun, Bang Minsoo, Ahn Daniel, and Changhyun.

"I'm Jonghyun! Nice to meet you!" I shook Changhyun's hand. He smiled and bowed.

Months went by and we got to know eachother well as we lived together. Slowly Teen Top became more popular, and we hoped to become more popular in the future. Our debut went well. My stage name was Changjo. Lee Chanhee was Chunji, Lee Byunghyun was Ljoe, Minsoo was CAP, Changhyun was Ricky, and Ahn Daniel used a part of his real name and became Niel. I became good friends with Ricky and I even introduced him to Ji Young. I don't think he liked her very much.

"Ji Young, this is Ricky, or changhyun." I introduced him to her. Ricky was a little shy and he bowed. "What's wrong with you! Don't you know how to speak?" Ji young snapped at Ricky. Ricky swallowed, "I-I'm Ricky!" he laughed awkwardly. "Aish!" Ji young rolled her eyes. "You're so weird!" She hugged my arm and stuck her toungue out at ricky. Sometimes I wondered if she was really 15.

Our apartment was small and we fought a lot. Ricky was picked on often by CAP and Ljoe because he was easy to bully. His reactions were funny though sometimes even I would join a little in the teasing. Some members would would bully him physically though and hit him. Ricky admired Chunji even though Chunji would bullied him a little too, but Chunji did look after him. Ricky was depressed for a time because he was having throat and vocal problems, but he worked hard on his dancing and spent two to three times longer practicing his dancing. Everyone couldn't help but be amazed.

 I got along well with Ricky. We became close friends. It didn't take long for me to figure out he had two personalities. One for the cameras and the other his true self. He was bright, smiley, and cute on tv, but he was different when we were at home. He was still cute, but not the cute everyone saw. He was picked on by members at home, for the first year 1/2 he really was the same infront of cameras and at home, but after sometime he just changed. Fans really contibuted to his changing too. He still looks the same physically but mentally, it's a different story. When Ricky was 15 almost 16 he was attacked by a fangirl at a fansign. She almost strangled him to death. It was scary to see you're friend almost die. Luckily she was taken away by bodygaurds. Let's just say she left him emotional scars. Ricky was also picked on by the boys at his school, sometimes they got a little too rough but he had the protection of his friends. He had some friends at school but I attended a different school.

He is a real kind hearted boy but when there are no cameras he's colder, weaker, but he still acts cute.

Author's Note:

I have no idea what the heck I'm writing ( -_- ; ) HE'S JUST DIFFERENT AT HOME, OK?!?!

This excerpt is another flashback. The things that happen in this excerpt are factual to a degree, the things that happen when there are no cameras I made up. I'm trying my best to make this sound real. Ricky really did have to go to the hospital frequently at this time. He really did put the effort into his dancing. He really did have to go to the hospital for back injury. Hm. He goes to the hospital too much.

Most of the story though is fake. Ricky was not attacked by a fangirl and he probably isn't bullied at school. I'm sorry oppa I don't mean to hurt you!!!

Most my facts for this chapter are coming from these sites-

http://forums.allkpop.com/threads/official-ricky-%EB%A6%AC%ED%82%A4-yoo-chang-hyun-%EC%9C%A0%EC%B0%BD%ED%98%84-thread.2171/

http://forums.allkpop.com/threads/official-changjo-%EC%B0%BD%EC%A1%B0-choi-jong-hyun-%EC%B5%9C%EC%A2%85%ED%98%84-thread.2172/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvsY-_KZyvM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkdIERaN6ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbO2NA8BTmg

I did not really write detail about all these links but just so you know they happened! The rest of the things in this story is fiction to make things interesting.

 

Oh yes, I have been writing from Changjo's POV for a while now and I have a reason for doing that! Just keep reading and you will know soon! Also, this chapter was to introduce Ricky's past more than Changjo's because I want the readers to know why he acts the way he does now. I will write about Changjo's past more later. Most of this is fiction. 

 

OK! I've covered the past time to get the kickin action drama heartbreaks jealousy ect. going baby! The real story starts here!!! Oh yeah! Get ready for some awesomeness! (hopefully)

 

 

 

 

Totally random-

Thank you xjessxforevax for giving me link!

Oppa! Don't cry! I'm crying now too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6ZaBYkrjDs&feature=player_embedded