Since when was I yours?!

A Not So Classic Triangle [hiatus]

the next day...

Ricky's POV:

I woke up that morning with an awful headache. I crawled out of bed and headed down stairs. "Oh look! Mr. Moody finally decided to wake up!" snickered Chunji. "What?" I asked confused. My group members stared at me. Changjo, Niel, and Ljoe had a look of concern on their faces. CAP didn't seem to see what all the fuss was about and neither did I. "Thanks to you Minji noona and the rest of the maids stayed up late last night cleaning up your mess." Chunji said scornfully. "Noona could have cut her lovely hands." At first I was confused but then the morning forgetfulness lifted and I remembered. I scratched the back of my head embarrassed.  "A-ah we should get ready for school now."

at school...

I walked into the school starting a symphony of screams from girls. That isn't what bugged me, I was used to that sound after performing at so many concerts. I would walk into class and girls would pull out their phones and snap pictures. Yes, I'm an idol. Not a big deal! I'm a normal person like you. People take pictures of me all the time and I would like a place where I can be normal, and not have to have cameras in my face all the time. But being a polite person I just smile and try to ignore it. The main problem this caused me was some jealous boys. I had friends at school but some didn't like me no matter how handsome or cute I was.

 

(I'm just making this up i don't know if it is really like this but that's my idea from this pic. It does look kind of annoying though I mean he's just being normal and doing his homework or whatever it is that he is doing and girls are taking pictures and stuff. He's normal just like us! Idols are people too! He's just looking at the girls like "Seriously? This is school.")

WHACK! I looked up to Ji Young whacking my desk with a ruler. Great. What's this annoying girl doing now? She tossed the ruler on the ground at looked at the class. "Ya! Listen up!" She yelled. She pointed her finger at my face, it was just milimeters away from my nose. "This boy is mine! Don't even think about touching him. If you do prepare to die."

WHAT? Who does she think she is? Where is this coming from? It's so out of the blue. This girl is too bold for her own good. We had only been on one "date" if you want to call it that. She didn't even seem that interested in me in the first place. I hadn't talked to her and she hadn't talked to me, seriously she is so weird! I was already tired and had a headache why did she have to add to the stress? Besides, I thought she liked Changjo.

She leaned in and stuck her face in front of mine being sure she had my attention. "Don't forget it." She said then leaned in closer and whispered in my ear "Happy now?"

 

Ji Young's POV:

Earlier the night of Ricky's breakdown

 

"Ch-ch-ch Change boy boy boy saenggadaero Change ch-ch-" "Bwoh?" I answered my phone angrily. I looked at the pink clock by my bed. 12:52 am. "Ji Young, what happened today while you where with Ricky?" Changjo's voice said sternly. "Aish! Can't this wait? It's one in the morning." I asked annoyed. "No, sorry. I'm impatient. Now please tell me Ji Young." He repeated. "He bought me icecream and some clothes and stuff. Nothing much. He's cute but he's not my type." I said. "What's your problem anyway? I'm hanging up." I was a little ticked that whatever this was couldn't wait until later. Changjo sighed. "Ok. I don't think that's enough to make him do something like that. Ok thanks." He mumbled. "What happened? Is it related to that crash?" I asked. "Yeah." Changjo took another sigh. "I don't know what's wrong. I thought something happened when he was with you. I'll just ask him. I just hope he will answer." Then he hung up. I layed back in my bed and set my phone back on my night table. I know what this is about. That boy is so pathetic, honestly. I giggled to myself and fell asleep, again. I know how to solve something like this. I was just that nice.

 

Ahh! Sorry sorry sorry! This is such a rushed chapter! Please forgive me! Yeah I'm anxious to get to the action. Just wait until Changjo fins out! Oooh what's going to happen?

Anyways comment and tell me what you think~! Thanks!