The Other Roommates

Pretty pretty please!

 

Black leather sofas on the left side greeted me as I entered our room. A coffee table was in front of it. On the far side of the room, four loft beds are by the wall. Two on either sides and another two adjacent to that. Loft beds as in bunk beds but the bottom bunk is not a bed but a study table and cabinet that could fit its size. You sleep at the top. The floor has black tiles with a white, fluffy carpet on the middle of the part where the beds are. A middle size refrigerator is between the small living room and the beds. Opposite of it is the bathroom door.

The room is girly but not too much. It’s quite comfortable and cozy.

“So where are you from?” Jea asked me as we went in. She helped me carry my other two bags and I am very thankful for that. With all the shopping Sungjong and I had in Japan, it surely made my hands full.

“I’m from Japan,” I said as I sat on the couch. I’m quite surprised on how cushiony it is. She made an O shape with . She’s so cute. Really. “So, where are our other roommates?” I asked, feeling excited to see if the other two are as beautiful and stunning as her.

“Jiyoon unnie and Hyunah unnie? They are outside. They bought some snacks,” she smiled.

Jiyoon and Hyunah. Pretty names.

“Do you want to unpack? I’ll help.”

“Really?”

She nodded.

The door suddenly opened as we were halfway to the beds.

“Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” I saw a strikingly beautiful girl scream my crush’s name as I turned to the door. Ohmygahd. She’s so pretty and y and hot and.. How come I feel so hot?

“Baby Pendaaaaaaaaaaaa!” Another girl, a cute one then went coming in and hugged Jea. “Pendaaaaaaaaa!” she swayed with Jea excitedly as she hugged her. She looks so cute. Cute and beautiful. If these are my roommates darn, I’m such a lucky guy!

“Hey,” the pretty girl turned to me. “Who are y---?”

“She’s our new roommate unnie,” Jea beamed. “She’s Kim Minsoo.”

“Hi there,” the cute girl then ruffled my hair. I tried my best to give her my best eyesmile and not a glare. I hate it when people touch my hair. She’s so cute though I wont mind. “You’re so pretty,” she gave me her megawatts smile. Please.. I dont want to melt with her cuteness. “I’m Jiyoon.”

The other pretty girl then suddenly hugged me. “I’m Hyunah. Welcome Minsoo!”

Dont melt. L, dont melt.

Her skin’s so soft and she smell like roses.

I felt a frown from my face when she suddenly pulled from the hug. Can we do it again? The hug please..

“So do you have a nickname or we’ll just call you Minsoo?” Jiyoon asked as she plopped down on the couch to arrange the snacks they bought.

“L. You can call me L.”

“Ooh, nice name,” Jiyoon said. “But I might call you Baby Penda #2 in the future though. You’re so cute!” she beamed.

“Penda?” I asked curiously. What the heck is that?

“Penda, as in Penguin that’s a panda,” Hyunah patiently explained. She then went beside Jiyoon to help her with the snacks. “A fictitous hybrid animal Jiyoon made,” she laughed. Jiyoon just nudged her.

“Jiyoon unnie calls me that,” Jea giggled from my behind. I didnt notice that she already placed my bags by my new bed. I got the one on the right side that faces another bed. I then went to her.

“Thanks,” I muttered.

“No problem,” she said as she handed me one of my bags. Even though others are as beautiful as her, her charms really caught me.

“Are you guys unpacking?” Hyunah called out.

“Yes,” Jea answered.

“We’ll help!” Jiyoon said.