Jea

Pretty pretty please!

 

Room 306 is before me now. Dasom’s dorm room. I turned around and saw Room 308. My new dorm. I inhaled and exhaled deeply before knocking on the door. Do I really look like a girl now? What if they catch me in just one look that I’m a boy?

 

 

“Act like a girl, you could do it. Speak softly, move slowly and femininely. And please, dont glare. Gaze not glare,” Sungjong advised me.

I just nodded. He taught me how girls walk, talk and eat.

“They like to go shopping too. But since you already experienced it, that shouldnt be a problem. And I before I forgot, they are friendly. Most girls are really friendly not y so be friendly as well.

I nodded again.

 

 

The door before me suddenly opened.

A very charming girl was then staring at me. Dongwoo did say my dormmates are beautiful, but beautiful is an understatement for this girl. She’s so stunning and breathttaking. Her face is so angelic, her hair is long and curly like what I like for a girl. She has a slender body and the way she carries herself mesmerize me.

“May I help you?” Why does her voice sound so beautiful too?

“Err..” Speak Korean, L. “Is this Room 308?” I asked. Luckily, even though I was born in Japan my Korean parents still taught me Hangul.

We both then looked at the sign on the door.

“Yes,” she answered. “Oh wait, are you Kim Min Soo? Our new roommate?”

Kim Min Soo. Hoya’s fake name that he gave me. Quite similar to my  Korean name of Kim Myungsoo. I smiled at her then nodded.

She opened the door more for me to enter. “Welcome then,” she smiled. “My name is Park Jea,” she said with her eyes twinkling.

At that moment, I dont know but I sensed blood rush into my heart and I felt so good suddenly.