New Contract

Sorry, I Can't Be With You

Sehun’s POV

Abeoji (father) and I went to HAL Company and held a press conference for our SH-HAL join adventure. There were many reporters and cameramen taking pictures of us and questions were thrown one by one. Dad and President of HAL answered them with open heart. After the Question-answer session ends, abeoji shook hand with his join adventure partner.

“Hope we can build a wide business and recognise by people from all over the world.” The president said.

“Yes. And I will be looking forward to our corporation.”

“Your son is good looking. He will be the next president of SH Enterprise. I’m very impressed with it.” He said again as I bowed to him

“Ah-ha, thank you.”

“How old are you son?” he asked me.

“I’m 21.”

“Ah really? Same age as my daughter! She will be the next heir for this company!” He said excitedly. He then called out, introducing his daughter to us.

“Hello, my name is Lee Ha Ae.” She bowed. Lee Ha Ae? I’ve heard that name before but where was it? I can’t remember much.

“Maybe you know her, Sehun-kun.” President of HAL Company said. I didn’t reply anything as I was clueless with what everything I’m seeing right now.

“She came from the same school with you.” He added. Ha Ae-ssi smiled to me as a reply. HA AE?! LEE HA-AE, THE GIRL THAT I USED TO DATE HER BEFORE? My first love!

“Yes, sir. I’ve seen her before.”  I smiled, pretending that I didn’t know her. Of course I know! She was my first girlfriend. The girl that I’ve had dated before. She acted as if we have nothing in the past.

“Hope we can work together and meet frequently.” She said and reached out her hand. I shook mine with hers’ awkwardly. I can’t tell this to Sofea. No. Certainly no. I don’t want her to get shock after hearing this news. But the thing is, this is a live broadcast. OMG. All of sudden when I have to be seated at the President office and do all father’s job. He said he wants to retire early and let me handle this big company on my own. I was like, dad I’m just 21 this year. At least I need about 5 years to know all the surface of knowledge to run this business.

“Sehun ah, you have been working here for 4 months and you should know at least how to do a little. I know you are smart but you never want to use your genius brain to work.” Father said. I was knocked down at his statement.

“Bu-but dad!”

“No buts!” He said. Dad, at least you have to think logically for a teenage like me to.. aish! This is really stressing me out. Sofea mostly took her day off and I can understand that when she is carrying a baby human in her tummy for 8 months. I’m going to be a father soon! I just came back from meeting at one of the hotels out there but then, Secretary Jo ran to me.

“Young President Oh, we have bad news.” He said. I don’t like to hear this.

-At Sehun’s office-

“Here is the proposal from our major shareholder saying that our company doesn’t bring any big profit in their investment. They want the President to handle this as soon as possible or step down.” He said.

“What?! Are they crazy? Isn’t our profit is increasing by 10% every month? How much do they want?” I asked back, while flipping to the proposal in front of me.

“At least of 60% each.” What the hell?

“What if we didn’t reach their target?”

“Either you step down, vote for new president among the shareholder or sign contract with HAL Company. They said, if we collaborate 100% with HAL Company we will get about 85% of profit from them. Clean and net.” Secretary Jo said. I pushed away the proposal and rested at the chair, placing my palm covering my face. This is totally insane.

Suddenly, the HAL Company secretary entered my office but not just only him but there was Ha Ae, walking elegantly with her fur coat covered her body. “Sorry to disturb you Mr. President Oh, may I join you for a while?” She asked and took a seat at the sofa. I made my stepped towards her and took a seat right opposite her.

“What makes you come here?” I asked.

“Oh, as you can see. We are the young presidents who run their father’s business. I’m here to sign a contract with you.” She said. Her secretary took out a file and opened them in front of me. “Please read them first.”

I took a glance of all her rules and regulation and it seems it was almost the same contract with what father had made with HAL Company a few months ago. But the difference is they stated the plan and it really gives us 85% net profit which it is triple than usual. I closed the file and shifted my gazes to her.

“So how?”

“I thought our first contract is enough where I can receive 40% from our business but why suddenly you offered this to me?” I asked back.

“Can’t you see what is going to happen to you, Mr. Oh? Your clique are protesting about your role in this company. I’m here just to help you since we had known each other for so long.” Ha Ae replied.

“Is there anything that you want an exchange our partnership in this join adventure?”

“Of course. There is only one condition.” She said. The atmosphere became tensed. Secretary Jo turned to me and he said he sensed something is going to be wrong.

“I want you to marry me.”

“What?! No!” I declined.

“Are you sure? If you marry me, you will get all the profits net 90% and all my late grandfather assets will fall into your hand, Sehun ah.” She said. “But if you reject my proposal you will suffer after this.”

I just wanted to reject her proposal but then another secretary ran into my office. “Mr. Young President! We are in big trouble! Our profit loss to 45% from 15%. We are losing a lot of customers, sir! If we didn’t do anything, we have to declare that SH Enterprise is bankrupt. ” He said. I turned to Secretary Jo, he whispered that we have no other way except receiving Ha Ae’s proposal. I turned to Ha Ae as she smiled brightly waiting for my answer. If I sign to this contract then, I’m officially her husband on the marriage certificate and the contract as well. Mianhae Sofea. I have to do this because for you, for our baby and for our company.

I dropped my signature and suddenly my hands are shaking. Ha Ae smiled brightly when she saw I’m signing the contract. It was a tough decision for me to decide this. Just for 5 years. 5 years then I will come back, Sofea.

“You made a good decision Sehun ah. The wedding ceremony will be next month on 6 June. The preparation has been done. Just only for you to come and vow in front of God. Thank you Sehunnie~” She stood up and left the office. 6th of June. 6th OF JUNE?! That is the date where Sofea is supposed to give birth and most important is her birthday. Omg, what am I doing? What should I do?

“I’m so sorry Young President Oh. We have no choice but just have to accept her propose. If not, we will be in trouble. There are thousands of people under your care. More or less we can save them and Young Madam Sofea.” Secretary Jo said. I couldn’t say anything and sighed to myself. How should I face Sofea after this? By just telling her that I married to my ex-girlfriend? She will be gone mad at this. No matter what I have to.

-Next month-

I’m still living under the same roof with Sofea although I’m married to two already. I told Ha Ae that I won’t be staying with her until Sofea gives birth and she agreed with it. The wedding is today and still I didn’t tell Sofea about my marriage. “Sofea, are you ready? We have to go to the hospital right now.” Sofea nodded. Just this once and we will be back like we used to be. 


I thought I have update for this chapter. Heheh, sorry for making you waiting. And hope you enjoy ~