004

Sorry, I Can't Be With You

 

‘Oh my gosh! Ho-how this happen? How did we ended up sleeping together on the same bed?!’ she thought. Sofea flashbacked last night scene and she remembered a little where she drank up all the way of all the wine. And she remembered when Sehun started to pull out her clothes from her body. She gasped and jumped from the bed and grabbed a random towel that she saw somewhere. The bed was a little bit shake and accidentally wakes Sehun up.

He rose and looked around with his small eyes and rubbed them. “Yah… Why you look so terrified?” he asked in between of his yawn.

“Y-yah.. Because of you I lose my ity!” she pointed at him. Sehun rolled his eyes and looked at her back.

“Hey, who was the one seduced me last night. Asking me to do more. Begging to be ed.” He said with his ‘punk’ face.

“I didn’t say that!”

“Then, you think I’m lying behind all this? Up to you and I don’t care whether you want to believe it or not because it not my problem at all.” He said and pulled up the blanket, covering the whole body.

Sofea looked terrified and she tried to calm her down. She then walked slowly to the bathroom and Sehun turned to her. “By the way, make me some breakfast.”

“Why don’t you just go to the café on your own.” she replied.

“When I said you then you. I don’t like to eat in front of many people. Just call them and sent it to the room.” He said and continued sleeping.

Sofea went to the bathroom and washed herself. After that, she went to the telephone with a bathrobe on, dialing to the room service.

‘I heard footsteps walking near me and Sofea called the room service for the breakfast. I opened my eyes slowly and eyed on her. She was facing her back at me as the dressing table was opposite the bed. I saw her drying her hair with the towel and somehow I feel butterflies in my stomach. I swallowed hard and she turned around looking at me. I quickly shut my eyes and when she turned in front back, I put my eyes on her. I don’t know why but this kind of weird feeling really something different to me’ Sehun thought.

The next day, they went back and greeted by their parents in the living hall. Sehun put down all the luggage and the maids came and picked them up. The two couple went to have their seats and faced their parents.

“So, how was it? Do you guys enjoy yourself there?” Sofea’s mom asked.

“Erm, yeah. Kinda” Sofea replied. Suddenly, Sehun’s mom saw Sofea is wearing the proposal ring and she got excited. More like fangirling.

“Awww…so the two of you accept each other. How sweet~” she sang.

“e..heee..” Sehun plastered a fake smile.

“Jaaaa…. Since the two of you already agreed with each other, how about we just fasten their wedding day? What do you think of it?” she asked and looked at Sofea’s mother.

“Not a bad idea. Wouldn’t it be better if they get marry early and we can see their child before we are gone? Right darling?” she said and looked at her husband.

“Ne…(yes...)”

The two sides agreed about the wedding and suddenly, “How about next weekend?” Sehun’s father interrupted.

“NE?! (What?! More like that with the tones)” Sehun and Sofea co-ed.

“Appa (dad).. We’re just 19. It can’t be that fast” Sehun said.

“Sehunnie, eomma (mom) and appa (dad) are getting old and we really want to see our grandchild before we die.” His mom said.

“Getting married earlier would be better and we can’t wait for the two of you too long before Sofea menopause.” Her mom giggled.

“Eomma! (Mom!)”

“Aniya, (No) I’m just kidding. In anyways, we really want you to get marry earlier than anybody else. I think next weekend in a great idea.”

Everyone agreed and the two side’s parents were so excited for their children. Sofea glanced at Sehun and he was just looking down to the floor and sighed heavily.

The next day, Monday, they went to school together. They were been forced to go to school together and now Sehun is staying in Sofea’s house until the wedding day. When the driver opened the door, the car started to get crowded.

As Sehun stepped out from the car, the crowd scream and when the other door opened, they suddenly turned quiet. Sofea got out from the car and most of them whispered to each other. She felt so embarrassed and everyone is having their eyes on her and thinking that she is the one who caused Sehun and Ha Ae to break up.

Sehun waited for her and looked at her walking towards him. The two went into the school compound together and some from the crowd started to take pictures of them.

-In the class-

Sofea was at her table, watching out of the window and suddenly a loud tap on her table causing her to tremble. “Yah, what are you thinking of?” her friend asked, YLee.

“Oh…Nothing” she replied and rubbed the proposal ring. YLee saw the ring and held her hand.

“Yah. Are you getting married?!” She shouted and the whole class paid attention on them.

“Yah. Low down your voice.” She hushed.

“Mian (Sorry). Jinjjaro? (Really?) Rumours about you as the fiancée of Oh Sehun are spreading all over this school since yesterday.”

“Jeongmal? (Really?)” Sofea replied in whisper.

YLee opened her handphone and browsed into their school homepage. “There was an article about you and Oh Sehun getting married because of family arrangement and the school approves although it is breaking the laws.” She said and showed Sofea the article.

There was a picture of her with her school uniforms and Sehun in his suits in a big company. She scrolled down and saw two pictures of her parents and his, saying about the marriage and it was getting into a big issue where all the netizens were having their eyes on the two of them.

Sehun came from the wealthy family where his father owned a very big company and was very well-known in Korea and Southern East Asia. Sofea came from a family where their parents have their own business. Mostly, the two sides are competing with each other but ended up being a partner to save the company.