005

Sorry, I Can't Be With You

 

Sofea walked back into the building and accidentally met Sehun along the way. “Hey, I saw Ha Ae just passed by here.” He asked looking at blank emotion Sofea.

“Just go to her like you always love to be” she said and past by him.

“Hey” he grabbed her hands. “I know it is not fair for the two of you but can’t you just pretend to ignore it?” he asked.

“Pretend?” Sofea smirked and turned around. “If it is not because of this freaking ring, I wouldn’t have known you. I wouldn’t have to stay in the same room with you and I wouldn’t have been threatened by your ex-girlfriend. This ” she muttered and tried to take off the ring from the ring finger.

“Yah..Yah! What are you doing?!” Sehun’s eyes went wide and suddenly something pulled the two and they kissed on the spot.

Sofea looked shocked and both Sehun’s hands put on her shoulder, like those romantic scenes. Sofea struggled and hit his chest but they couldn’t move. Sehun made an eye-contact with her telling ‘don’t force, just follow’ and she calmed down. The two closed their eyes and kissed intimately. Sehun pulled himself and Sofea opened her eyes and glared at him.

“If it is not because of this ring I would have slap you right on the face!” she ran away but then Sofea stopped at her tracks. She turned to her left and saw Ha Ae was there, listening to their conversation at looked terrified.

“Ha Ae ssi….” Sofea walked backward a few steps and she hit the railing behind her.

“You…you really sleep with Sehun? You…really….do….?” she asked, stuttering.

Sofea couldn’t look at her face and Ha Ae jumped to her and tried to slap but then Sehun came and held Ha Ae’s hand. Ha Ae had been crying all there alone when she heard their conversation but then Sehun came just to rescue Sofea but not her. The girl that he loves and cares so much before Sofea.

“Sehun ah..” Ha Ae called.

Sehun blocked Ha Ae from slapping Sofea but then he can’t do anything but just react before the ring does. “I understand. You have to protect her although she is not the person that you like.” She said and let go of her hand. Ha Ae looked down and step backwards.

“I…I love her” Sehun confessed and Sofea looked shock and turned to him.

“Huh? Jeongmalrya? (Really?) You said that just to safe her? You are lying right Sehun ah?” Ha Ae held his hands. Sehun pushed her hands from him slowly and looked at her.

“I mean it. Mianhae (I'm sorry) Ha Ae ah…”

Ha Ae’s eyes started to watery and she slapped Sehun. “Thanks for everything” she said and walked away while tears rolling down to her cheeks.

“Don’t say it if you don’t mean it." Sofea said and walked away. She was really depressed when he said just to cover her not because he means it. Sehun turned to her and pulled her into his arms. He hugged her tightly and Sofea can feel his hot breath at her neck.

“Yah, what are you doing? Let me go!” she struggle but then Sehun hugged her more tightly to his chest.

“Just for a while.”

Sofea stand still and suddenly she felt something pouring down to her skin. Something watery and she averted her eyes and saw Sehun’s eyes were right in front of her, crying and swollen eyes were clearly seen.

“Yah….” She let go of herself from him and facing him. Sofea doesn’t know how to react as she instantly hugged him, patting his back as Sehun laid his head on her shoulder.


-Sehun and Sofea, sitting at on a bench at the balcony-

“Why do I have to meet you in the first place?” Sehun asked. Sofea didn’t say anything and just crossing her fingers, starring down to her laps without any words to answer him.

“I may be harsh with you but I never hate you” he said and they shared a look.

“I’m sorry…” Sofea replied and starred back to her laps.

“You maybe cause to our break up but I never regret it in anyways.” He said again.

Sofea turned to him and somehow her eyes felt pain and started to form a tear at the edge of her eyes. “You thought me how to smile and I think you are the first girl to make my heart opens to people. The way you talk to your friends and the way you entertain them was very impressive to me. I have never seen this before and I felt happiness by seeing your smile healed the pain inside me.”

“But you always glared at me before. I assumed that you hated me so much for separating the two of you. I know the two of you liked each other so much and I felt I have abandoned you two” she said and turned to him.

“I glared at you because I felt jealous the way you create your smile. Although Ha Ae is a person who always smile but she can't defeat the way is yours. I remained my firm face just to scare you and make you stop smiling. Smile is a something that abandons me because I never know about smiling until I met Ha Ae.”

“So it was everything started about Ha Ae…” Sofea said solemnly and disappointment.

“No. I never found any happiness when I was with her. It made me become more over protective towards someone until I can’t accept the fact she is very kind towards the boys. We almost break up for fourth times until I met you. When I first met you, you give me so much pressure and I feel like killing myself with your smiles. But then during our first kiss, I felt butterflies in my stomach and something different when I see you anywhere.”

“I….I-I…like..you, Sofea” Sehun added and his face started to turn into red.

“Me..too Sehun ah..” Sofea replied him and Sehun pulled her waist near to him as she slung her arms around his neck. He pulled her and planted a deep kiss without even care wherever they are.