President and Director

Sorry, I Can't Be With You

 

Sofea’s Pov

-in her class-

What time is now? I looked at my watch and we have about 30 minutes more before school ends and I freaking didn’t realize my teacher’s appearance. I was daydreaming and suddenly flashback to what had happened earlier. The first kiss I had with him without forcing. Do I really like him? I don’t know. My heart aches when I think of it back. Did my heart just say it or my brain reacted to them?

Then I heard a loud pat on my table. “YAH!” It was YLee, my best friend who snapped me out from my dreaming.

“I almost get a heart attack you know. Don’t even do that…”

“Heheh..mian(sorry).. so how is it? Good encounter with him? Hhahahah” YLee is a type who likes to tease people and sometimes she was quite popular among the boys for her bright personality but don’t ever try to step on her head. Once someone did, man she will make he/she suffer if she knows. Yeah, I’ve seen it before damn scary. She can be really nice; can be a master of bully at the same time or caring or worst.

When I was busy with my packing then suddenly I heard a loud scream nearby. Maybe some hot guys passing by I guess. I took the books and there was a shadow on my table. I looked up and saw Sehun was right in front of me. Okay, there is a face on him. Maybe he was trying to cover himself but I know that he is sweet.

“Let’s go. If not eomma (mom) and appa (dad) will be blabbering like hell and I need to bring you to somewhere.” He said as I nodded to him.

“Ekhem.. Sorry to disturb Sehun-ssi, let me borrow her for a while.” YLee interrupted and we turned to her.

“Oh, sorry. Yeah. Sure but not too long, I have a business with her.” Sehun replied.

“Not a problem.” She replied and took my hand with her to the corner of the room.

“Yah… you said you want to hang out with me after class?” she whispered while eyeing at Sehun. I looked at the direction and saw he was flipping the books on the table with his hand slung at his back.

“I know but mian(sorry), I’m afraid to refuse him. Next time, okay?” I said.

“Ayyy, I know you had a good meeting JUST NOW.” What? She knows? Dammit.. “It’s okay, your boyfriend, opps! I mean your husband will be more important. I understand” she said as if mocking me getting married at the early age.

“yyaahhh… Don’t… I’m a shame of it..”

“For what? You will love at the end. Trust me and even now..hahah..” she said again and damn, I can’t keep a secret with her because she knows everything like for god sake!

“Okay okay… I need to go now. Bye bye! See you tomorrow” I said and smiled at her before return back to my table.

“Done?” Sehun asked.

“Yup.”

“Okay, let’s go. Nice to meet you Hee Young ssi..” he said and reached out his hand to YLee..

“Sure” she flashed a smile. “Just call me YLee for short”

“Okay… See you next time.” He said again and smiled. He took my wrist and the crowd started to scream at the top of their lungs again but then there were a few bodyguards came and helped us getting out of the crowd.

When Sehun was pulling me, we met Ha Ae at the end of the way, near to the car. I was trying to pull myself because I feel so guilty when she was around. But then, Sehun keeps on holding tight to my wrist. We exchanged glance and I saw she was smiling..urrr not smile I guess but obviously forced and fake(?)

-in the car-

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“To my dad’s office”

“Huh? Why?”

“I don’t know. He asked me to bring you as well.” He replied and put on his earphones. I took out my reference book to revise back for this coming exam. Aish! This is so complicating! I don’t like account. Yeah, I’m an account student. Although YLee is in the same class with me but she is much more further than me. She is a biology student and loves biology and chemistry so much. I don’t know how she managed to like the subjects. She even said, she likes add mathematics. *cries a river*

Sehun’s POV

I was enjoying to my music but then I heard a loud tuck from the window. I turned as I saw Sofea was rubbing her left elbow, blabbering to herself. She then continued calculating the numbers and completes her homework. I don’t want to disturb her and so I leaned my back; shutting my eyes. I can feel the tyres were still rolling but then it stopped. It was a long pause and made me to open my eyes. Ahhhh, there was a traffic light with red colour.

I corrected my position and stretched. Wow, these days have been busy with such controversies. I turned to my side and saw Sofea was sleeping with her book in her arms. I took and put away, correcting her position but then she fell on my shoulders. It gave me shivers but just stay calm. Stay calm. I brushed away her hair and eyeing her beautiful eye lashes. Err… okay skip that part.

“Young master, we are here.” The driver said. I patted on her shoulders and grabbed all my things.

“Sehun ah, where are we?” she asked, looking around and scrunched her nose.

“My dad’s office.”

“Already?!”

“Yeah. Faster and get your off from the car now”

I heard she mumbling and it sounds so funny. Stomping her foot behind me and suddenly flashes came from everywhere.

“Mr. Oh Sehun and Mrs Sofea, can I have some words from you?”

“Mr and Mrs. Oh, please spend your time a little with us.”

Wait, reporters! “Sofea, grabbed onto me tightly.” She nodded her head and hid behind me. The body guards started to surround us and asked them not to take pictures.

“No pictures please! Mr and Mrs. Oh are busy right now.” They said and pushed the reporters away to make a way for us.

“Young master, hurry up and run into the building!” the head of the body guard called and pulled me with him.

“Sehun ah!” I heard Sofea’s voice. I ran back to grab her.

“Damn you! I asked you to hold onto me tightly.” I scolded her.

“They are pushing me backward. How am I supposed to hold tightly? Aish.”

“Okay. Okay. Sorry. We are late already.”

The two of us went to father’s office and founded him looking out through the windows. When we greeted him, he was excitedly run and hugged us like a childish mother. “Father, I can’t breathe” I said and he chuckled as he let us go.

“Sorry, sorry. Okay, come have a sit.” He offered and sat at the single couch while the two of us sat next to him. “The reason I called you here is because I want you to get involve with the business.”

“………???????” The two of us went blank.

“Secretary Jo, please come in.” he said while pressing hard the button next to him.

“President Oh is placing young master and second lady to explore the business world. Which is, Young master Sehun will be the next president for this company and second lady will be the Head of Director.

“Whhaaat???!”