Two months - Sofea

Sorry, I Can't Be With You

"I just turned 19 and now you want me to be the head of director? But uncle, I haven’t graduated yet and my marks are still……..not that good.” Sofea said and she lowered her tone at the last sentence.

“Hahah, it is okay dear. You don’t have to worry as our lovely guy here will be teaching you how to deal with business.” He said, patting Sehun’s shoulder.

“Me?! Secretary Jo will handle that.” Sehun muttered.

“But Sehunnie, you are the best in this topic. Please pretty pweeeaaassseee.” Mr. Oh pleaded and made an aegyo in front of them.

“Fooiinnneee. This will be the last.” Sehun gritted and his father ‘yay’ as loud as he can. Every day after school, this couple will go to Mr. Oh’s company to learn about business and handle the big company. Sehun’s father decided to make some renovation in his big room as they divided into two. He loved Sofea so much and cared her as his own daughter. He was afraid if anything could happen to his future daughter-in-law. So that big office is divided into two where on the left is the head of director and on the right is the president. Centre is the counter for their secretaries.

2 months had passed; Sofea suddenly felt her stomach was not comfortable. She gets morning sickness every day. She didn’t intend to meet the doctor and just took normal stomach pain pills. But it didn’t give any improvement at all.

The next day is the wedding day. Preparations were done 3 weeks earlier. A lot of people attend their weddings from their parents’ friends, business partners and workers to their children’s school friends. While Sofea was waiting in a room, she was visited by her best friend YLee. “Hey Sofea!!”

“Hi YLee ah!! It has been a time after I left school!” they hugged each other and YLee brought someone with her. “And, erkhem. Your soul mate?” Sofea chuckled.

“Kind of.” YLee whispered.

“I’mSofea.”

“Yes, I heard a lot about you from Heeyoung and I’m Shori Sato” he replied.

“So, he is from Japan eh. Well goodluck the two of you and don’t forget to invite when it is your turn.” Sofea said again and Shori and YLee fainted in a soft laugh.

“See you later dear. And congratulation again.” YLee said and walked out from the room. The room was empty but then greeted by Sofea’s mother.

“Hey dear, aren’t you nervous? I feel like getting married with your father once again. KYAAA!!! Can’t wait to see my grandchildren.

“Umma (Mom), it is too early.” I mumbled.

“And by the way, I realised your stomach is bigger than before. You didn’t take care of your diet?” Sofea’s mother asked, curious at her big tummy but it was not too reveal.

“I did but I don’t know. I just realised it a week ago and, I always get morning sickness.” Sofea said. Her mom suddenly went silent and her jaws dropped. Before she could say anything, they already call the bride.

-skip that part-

“Finally today’s event has come to end.” Sofea said and laid herself on her bed. Sehun didn’t say anything but just untie his bow tie and changed himself into a comfortable tee and track bottom.

“Hey hey hey, before you blabbering further, change that mess into something appropriate.” He said while fanning his hand towards Sofea’s wedding gown, mocking her dress is not beautiful.

“You what? This umma’s (mom's) okay. And I don’t even wanted to wear this because it is too revealing.” She said again, both hands on her waist.

“Whatever” Sofea punched her fist on the bed and stood up. She walked towards the bathroom but then Sehun wrapped his arms around her small waist. “Just a moment.” He whispered.

“Hey, you are the one asking me to get change now you block me?” Sofea mumbling again. Sehun ignore her and turned her around, facing him. He slid her hair behind her ears and pulled her waist to him, planting a kiss. Their lips were a few inches apart but then Sehun’s mother called them, turning the door knob.

“Sehunnie, Sofea~ Come…oh my.. I’m sorry. Please continue.” She said, covering and the two froze at their spot. It was awkward and Sofea pulled herself and change into normal attire.

Sehun can hear his mom giggling to herself along the staircase as he placed his palm at his forehead. “Umma (mom), always being a er and now I’m freaking awkward with that posture just now.” 


here is an update. Sorry for the late update! I'm getting busy day by day. >.<