HAL Company - Sehun

Sorry, I Can't Be With You

4 months had passed. And still I didn’t make an appointment with a doctor about my big tummy. My parents-in-law were having a business trip for 2 months and my parents are on business trip as well. So, I don’t know who should I tell and ask about my big tummy. I’m a bit worried about my condition and Sehun was not around until the next following week. Because of my slim body, nobody had realised my tummy is getting bigger.

I thought of calling YLee and asked her help but looks like she is busy after her wedding yesterday with her Japanese husband, Mr. Sato. YLee had ever told me if I need any help hit the button on my phone but… yesterday she said she will be leaving Korea for Japan next week. Should I? I fished out my handphone but then I felt dizzy and I feel queasy. The bathroom door right across from me, I ran and kick it. The door widely opened and hit the wall behind. I don’t even care and what I care right now, I want to vomit.

I can’t stand anymore. I need some help! “Please please please YLee pick up your phone.” Then I heard a voice on the other line. “Hello?” Wait it is a guy’s voice. “May I speak to Heeyoung? Is this Mr. Sato?”

“Yes. Please wait for a while.” Hurry up YLee.

“Hello?”

“YLee, I need your help. Send me to a doctor.”

“Where is your husband?”

“He is not here until next week.”

“Okay. I will be there.” YLee hang up the call and a few minutes after, I heard the doorbell rang. I went down the stairs and took a look at the CCTV intercom, it was YLee.

“What is the matter?” She asked and glance all over me.

“Nobody knew about this but my tummy is getting bigger and I always get morning sickness.” I said and pull up my shirt. YLee’s eyes widened and her jaws dropped.

“Yah. How can you not know about it?! You are pregnant idiot!” she screamed and pulled me into her car. She drove in a speed along the road and made an appointment with a gynecological doctor. “Ayy you stupid! Why didn’t you meet a doctor straight away if it is continuously?!” She scolds. Man, when she got mad this is what I get. Yeah yeah, I know it was my mistake.

-in the doctor’s room-

“Yes Mrs. Oh, it is 4 months already. And the baby looks healthy.” The doctor said. It has been 4 months and I didn’t know anything. I didn’t know there is another living in my body. I’m going to be a mother for the next 5 months. The doctor gave me a few supplements for the baby’s developments and YLee send me back home. She does look angry but at some point she looks so happy with the news.

“I’m home.” I said and pushed the door inwards.

“You are back darling!” I heard my mother-in-law’s voice greeting me from the living hall. “I was so worried about you and why didn’t you pick up your calls, Sofea?”

“Sorry mother. I went out for a while.” I said. She hugged me and puffed my cheeks. My father-in-law was there smiling while his leg cross over the other. And I saw Sehun shifted his gazes to me. He was mad for not reporting to him whenever I go. He stood up and went up the stairs.

“Aren’t you coming? I need to talk to you, miss.” He said, resting his arms on the railing from the second floor.

“Fine. Asdfghjkl” I muttered. He sometimes makes me annoyed with the way he treats me. Gah!

-in our room-

“I told you right? Wherever and whenever you go out, you must report to me. Luckily there is nothing happen to you.” He said and rested his chin on my shoulder.

“I have something to tell you.” I started.

“No. I don’t want to hear anything from you. This is your punishment for making me worried.” He said and slung his arms around my waist, pulling me into his warm embrace.

“W-wait..” I struggled but he never wants to release his arms around me.

“Why do I feel two heartbeats?” He asked and broke the hug, looking at me in curiosity.

“I was about to tell you but you don’t want to let me say. Haish.”

“Are you hungry? Have you eaten?” He stormed with multiple questions. This guy is really a pain in the .

“OH SEHUN! LET ME TELL YOU FIRST THAT I’M PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD!” I finally say it out. Phewww… He blinked his eyes, shut thousand words from his lips, looked dumbfounded and stood like a statue.

“You-what?”

“I’m pregnant with your child. Inside here is your baby.” I said, pointing at my big not-so-big tummy.

“REALLY? OMG THAT WAS FAST! I’M GOING TO BE A FATHER!” Okay. That was too hyper. He jumped around and ran down the stairs.

“UMMA! UMMA! UMMA! APPA! APPA! I’M GOING TO BE A FATHER!”

“WHAT?! SOFEA IS PREGGO?! OHMONA!!” Mother-in-law said. Okay, that was odd. I went to the living room and again, greeted by a giant hug from mother. “How many months dear? OH MY I’M GOING TO SEE MY FIRST GRANDCHILD! AND I’M GOING TO BE A YOUNG GRANDMOTHER.”

“Darling, you are old enough to be a young mistress.” Father mocked. Well, yeah he has a point but father and mother doesn’t look like their age. They look younger by 2 years.

“Whatever.”

“It is 4, mother.” I replied.

“4 MONTHS?!” Everyone co-ed. What’s wrong with it?

“Why we didn’t know about it?” Mother asked.

“I didn’t know as well and I went to the doctor just now because I couldn’t stand the morning sickness. So yeah, that is how I know after my friend yelled at me.”

“Ohmo, mianhae (I’m sorry) dear. I’m a fail mother-in-law. I should have known it earlier.” She dropped herself on the sofa.

“No mother. It is okay.”

The next day I went to work as usual. Unfortunately when Sehun and myself arrived the main entrance. The head of secretary, Mr. Jo ran to us. “President, we are in big trouble. We need to hold a meeting and call the board directors and shareholders right away.”

“Call everyone out.” Sehun said. He held my hand and we went to the meeting hall. The staffs and shareholders has arrived and sat according to their seats. Sehun and I sat at the center of the President and row.

“The reason we call you out here, I as the representative of young President to show this slide show. Our company’s financial has dropped 35% from 97% due to the new business of clothes and fashions from Sapphire Corporation.” What? Business financial has dropped 35%? That is a lot of numbers.

“Why don’t we sell the old factories? They have no functions anymore. Or maybe we sell the outlets that have not given any improvements and benefits.” One of the shareholders said. No, that is not the way.

“That is a good idea.” Said the other shareholders.

“No.” I protested. “That is not the way we solve it.”

“Why Mrs. President?”

“We can’t just focus on the outlets that are fast in progress. We need to rebuild the others so that it will give more benefits to the company. I will look through the list of the shops we can sell the factories that we don’t need.” I explained.

“But Mrs. President, that will only recover for 15% how about the other 20%? If we didn’t do anything, this company will bankrupt.” Said the head of shareholders.

“The only way to solve this…” suddenly Sehun said, both his fist covered her lips, his glowing eyes suddenly turned into fierce and serious.

“Is to make friend with our enemy.”

“Mr. President! Don’t tell me it is HAL Company?!” The assistant of head director said.

“Yes. Join adventure with HAL Company.” 

Everyone sighed as if they lost hope. A few minutes later, the president and board directors made their move out from the meeting hall. Sehun and I went to his office as Sehun dropped his on the chair and I make myself comfortable on the couch.

“Why does everyone looks helpless when you mention HAL Company join adventure?” I asked.

“That company has been 20 years enemy since this company discovered by grandfather” he said. “Abeoji will meet the HAL Company president tomorrow and sign an agreement with them. I will follow him.” He added.

“Okay.”

“Young president, it is time for our next meeting.” Said his secretary.

“Ne, argesseubnida (yes. I understand) I’ll be back Sofea.” He said and kissed on my cheek.  


YAY! Sehunnie will have a baby!! wueeeheeeheee, lovey-dovey oh-oh-oh. Sorry for any grammar, spelling mistakes or missed out words. I'm in a bit rush here and plus I'm very lazy to read back. Drop some comments and show me how's your reaction towards these SeSe couple <3 Thank you to those who subscribed and ever comment. Much love from me! <33