FRIENDSHIP.

When do you know your in 'LOVE'

 


Since that day you met Yongguk which was like a month ago or a little bit longer, you both everymorning at the cafe not far from school which you had your driver drop you off and you and Yongguk will walk together from the cafe to school, you will hang out with his group of friends including your girls as well, eat lunch with you friends and Yongguk oppa, after school will meet after class finishes and walk to the gates and both wait for your driver he would open the door for you which made you swoon more for him. Hang out when you both werent busy, you got to know Yongguk oppa more which was really cool. You started calling him Yongguk Oppa instead of Yongguk which worked out quiet nicely with his constant smiling and blushing when you called him oppa after his name which as satisfying for you, because your heart well not only your heart but your body always reacted this way when you were with him. You didnt want to talk to your parents because you would get the 21 questions thrown at you, you didnt want to tell Luna and them because they will find a way to tell Yongguk oppa which you were to embarras to let him know how you felt for him, you could skype Tamia back home to see what she would think, but one things for certain that you didnt want to lose this feeling.

Yongguk oppa's friends incuding himself were the school kingkas which was pretty obvious that they were the epitome of kingkas, which would be another name for jocks, they were all good looking, charming and everything that makes them so loveable and wanted by the whole female population here at school.

 

DAEHYUN

Handsome Angelic Features

Blonde Hair

Quiet PERSONALITY

Loves FOOD especially CHEESECAKES!!!

(Still dont know much about him YET!!!)

 

 

ZELO

Cute, Adorable, BABY Face 

Blonde Hair

Cute, Bubbly, Loving, Caring, Protective PERSONALITY

Little Brother Persona

AEYGO PRINCE

LOVES FOOD like Daehyun BUT LOVES ICE-CREAM MORE

LOVES to DANCE

 

 

HIMCHAN

Good Looking

Blonde Hair

Quite, Goofy PERSONALITY

MOTHERLY Persona

Gives of a COLD Persona to everyone else but FRIENDLY AND PROTECTIVE in his inner circle

LADIES MAN

AEYGO KING out of the lot

 

 

 

YONGJAE

Cute, Cheeky, Smart Looks

Blonde Hair

SMART Persona

OCD at times with whatever he those, small or big

STRAIGHT UP

Caring and Protective PERSONALITY

 

 

JONGUP

Good Looking, Dancer type features

Blonde Hair

Shy, Quiet PERSONALITY

Protective at times

LOVES anything and everything to do with DANCE!

 

And of course you cant forget Yongguk Oppa.

 

 

YONGGUK

Manly, Rugged, y  Looks

Beautiful SMILE

Blonde Hair

Loving, Caring, Protective PERSONALITY

CANT AEYGO to save his LIFE but still makes you heart flutter whenever he tries

He looks Cute whenever he acts all Shy and when he Blushs

Being friend with them came with so much, Pros was spending  time with them and getting to know who they are Cons was that you were constantly bullied mentally and physically by the Queenkas of the school. Hyoyeon and her followers, you tried hidng it from your friends mainly Yongguk and Luna they were pretty scary when they got angry from what Min and Minah said about Luna and from what the guys say about Yongguk oppa and so you didnt want them to get angry on your account. They bullied you because how you became friends with them so quickly and not only because the Queenkas had claims on each of the guys and Hyoyeon the leader had a claim on Yongguk oppa and the whole school knew that.

You couldnt hide the bullying longer then expected because Daehyun had found out, which you made him promise not to tell anyone and you mean anyone especially Yongguk and Luna, Daehyun had found out a couple days ago, but what came out of it was that you knew more about Daehyun instead of the quiet guy he was when you first started to hang out.

Days went by and you got to know Yongguk oppa closer and with that you felt your feelings intensify to another degree, you spend almost every moment with him when you werernt at home busy with your music teachers which your parents had organized to extend your playing capabilities which was nice of them but annoying at times. Because you had less time with Yongguk oppa, dance class, and friend time with the girls whilst you were doing your lesson you texted Yongguk oppa.

 

To:Haneul

From:Yonggukkie Oppa

Haneul want to hang out?

 

 

To: Yonggukkie Oppa

From: Haneul

Yes please,

Save me :(

 

To: Haneul

From: Yonggukkie Oppa

Im on my way keke

 

To: Yonggukkie Oppa

From: Haneul

^_^ Yongguk oppa

 

To: Haneul

From: Yonggukkie Oppa

Text me you address Haneul, 

I havent been to your house?

 

 

To: Yonggukkie Oppa

From: Haneul

Oh Mianhe I forgot, here it is

123 Diyougyong Street (made up)

Or I can meet you?

 

To: Haneul

From: Yonggukkie Oppa

Thanks,

Waeyo, dont you want me to meet

your parents?

 

To:Yonggukkie Oppa

From: Haneul

Ani, I just dont want you to judge

me

 

To: Hanuel

From: Yonggukkie Oppa

Andwae you know me Im not 

like that, 

Im on my way see you soon!

 

To: Yonggukkie Oppa

From: Haneul

^_^ c u soon....

 

He will see where you come from, it was sooner then later but you couldnt do anything about it when you finished texting your teacher had ended the lesson maybe this was a sign from the god above which was cool, you walk to mum after sending your teacher out,

"Eomma, my chingu is coming to pick me up?"

"Oh thats nice Haneul, perfect timing dont you think?"

"[laughing] if you say so eomma?"

"So what are you and Luna doing today, its been awhile since shes come over?"

"[laughing] mum she was here the other night"

Thats not a good thing, mum thinking that Luna was picking me up so that meant she wasnt expecting a guy to walk in what do I do, before I could come up with a plan the door bell rings and I run towards the door with my bag in tow ignoring the fact that my heart was pounding its usual yet familiar quicken pace which was obvious that Yongguk oppa was here, you always seemed to have that happen everytime you meet with him. You open the door to see a handsome clad Yongguk waiting at the door with his beautiful smile, he looked gorgeous in what he was wearing, his hair styled, purple v-neck cashmere jumper (where you could see a small teaser of his collarbone which made you feel warmth in your stomach), blue jeans, Nike high tops. You reach out for him with one hand and guide him out the same time whilst closing the door and yelling.

"Anneyong Eomma"

"Anneyong Haneul,  have fun..."

You already closed the door to hear the rest of what mum was saying to you.

"What was that about?"

Yongguk looks at you with curiousity.

"Mianhe Yongguk oppa, this is the first time having a guy friend picking me up from home ever, and I mean ever, I dont know how mum will react. Plus [speaking all dreamy like] the guy I bring to my parents will be the ONE I spend forever with... oops did I just say that out loud....Aish!!!!"

Yongguk oppa looked upset for some reason.

"Gwenchana Haneul lets go"

 

(Yongguk POV)

 

When I texted Haneul to hang out I was hoping that she would say Yes, I liked spending time with her it was what made my day go smoothly, even though my heart was feeling like it will beat itself out of my chest I liked being with her. Me constantly thinking of her got me writing songs about her I even talked to my twin brotherYongnam for advice.

[Yongguk "Yongnam what those this mean?"]

[Yongnam "I dont know I havent been through this before, you must really like this Haneul girl?"]

[Yongguk "I dont know Yongnam?"]

[Yongnam "I have yet to experience, this feeling, where you heart beats at an irregular pace everytime your together or when your only thinking of her, your even writing songs about her which you hardly do, you constantly want to spend every moment with her, you want to buy her things but dont want to send the wrong signals, those sound like things that a namja chingu would do with his girlfriend"]

[Yongguk "But what if she dosent think of me the same way I do for her, that could make things awkward?"]

[Yongnam "You have to confess to her or it could be to late, she might see me and her heart would change [laughing to lighten the mood] thats where you split the guys from the boys I think thats what they say?"]

[Yongguk "Its your choice Yongguk, you have to make the next move?"]

 

I parked up to see a huge beautiful house

I could see that she was wealthy which could make my chances even more worst well I pulled in and walk to the front door I knock and then the door opens and I see Haneul looking cute in a Yellow thigh high dress that was to short for my liking (already sounding like a jealous boyfriend), white cardigian jacket open, flats, her hair was our flowing around her shoulders and resting on her back I didnt look to long she was ushering me backwards whist closing the door I was shocked even though the feeling of her hand on my chest was making me feel heated suddenly I shook that feeling with the feeling of embarrassement was she embarrassed of me.

 

"What was that about?"

I questioned with curiosity.

"Mianhe Yongguk oppa, this is the first time having a guy friend picking me up from home ever, and I mean ever, I dont know how mum will react. Plus [she was speaking all dreamy like] the guy I bring to my parents will be the ONE I spend forever with... oops did I just say that out loud....Aish!!!!"

I was pretty guttered maybe I wasnt that guy.

"Gwenchana Haneul lets go"

We walked towards the car, hopefully I could win her heart and be the guy that she brings to her parents. I agreed with Yongnams words that I will confess but wait for the perfect moment and I hope that moment will come sooner then later. I will make Haneul MINE even though there is a risk that our FRIENDSHIP could be in jeporady.

(End of Yongguk POV)

 

We both walk to the car in silence I look at Yongguk oppa and I could see that he was thinking hard about something. Jump in the car and the tension was so awkward and the silence.

 

 

 


 

 

FINALLY UPDATED
I hope whoever is reading this will like where the story is going....
Sorry if the chapters a not long enough
and taking to long to UPDATE, ill try TO UPDATE FAST....
 
LAST BUT NOT LEAST CREDIT TO OWNERS OF PICS/IMAGES/GIF USED IN THIS CHAPTER AND PREVIOUS CHAPTERS!!!!
 
PLEASE READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE if you want to