Chapter 4

Snatched

     I'm so tired...

     I sat quietly on the sofa, knees against my chest, as Key, Minho, and Jonghyun all lounged around. Siwon, Yesung, And Kangin had left 30 minutes before, leaving the house in a blanket of silence, save the occasionally chatter from the three men who held me hostage. I yawned and rested my head against my knees. Unsure if I was allowed to move from my position, I settled on staying put, leaving myself to my thoughts. 
 

   Why couldn't my mind reach back before this whole ordeal? Why was I unable to recall anything beyond being abducted? Was my mind protecting me from something? Something it wanted to forget?

    My thoughts were broken when I caught myself dozing off, jolting my head slightly. Suddenly I heard a sigh.
    " He's gonna pass out." Minho said, nudging Jonghyun in the ribs lightly, Jonghyun turned his attention towards me and shrugged. 
   

     "And?" He asked. I averted my gaze and decided to rest my chin on my knees, closing my eyes. It was useless to hope for anything with these three.
    Suddenly I felt two strong hands lift me from my place and a sharp gasp left my lips, my eyes immediately snapped open.
 

       " So I call dibs for the night." Minho teased, carrying me. I gripped his forearm and squirmed. 
     " let me-"
   " Let him go." Jonghyun growled, taking a step towards Minho. Minho turned his head to jonghyun, meeting his eyes before shrugging and roughly releasing me. I yelped as I was dropped back onto the couch, instinctively crawling to the corner closest to where Jonghyun stood. I shrunk back as both he and Minho had a brief moment of silence. Suddenly Minho gave an amused chuckle before leaving the room. Mumbling quiet enough so that I couldn't quite catch what he said. Apparently Jonghyun had by the small grumble that emitted from his chest. 
 

   It was like I was a piece of meat and they were lions fighting over who got To devour me. I cringed at the analogy and my eyes flew up as Jonghyun gripped my wrist.
     " C'mon." He grumbled, forcefully yet carefully pulling me to my feet. I easily obliged.
     " W-Where are we going?" I asked hesitantly. Looking at me he scoffed, shooting me a devious smile.
    " My bedroom of course." He said. I processed the words as he then tugged me along towards the hallway, approaching the far right door. His words finally sunk in and instantly my knees began to shake. His room... That meant..
 

   I could feel myself unconsciously pulling back, causing him to only yank me harder. Jonghyun pushed the door open, guiding me inside before shutting it behind him. I could hear the distinctive click as he locked the door behind him. My entire body shook with fear, the fear that had been missing this whole time. But a fear for a different reason. 
    " Now you can make this easy or you can make it hard." He recited. Sounding as if he had said this many times. I shuddered. He tilted his head and began walking towards me. With every step he took toward me, I took one back, up until the point I felt my self fall back, having bumped into the bed behind me. Fear bubbled in my chest, threatening to burst, but I knew screaming did no good. I Forced myself to bite back my scream, cowering away towards the corner of the bed against the wall.
     

Jonghyun stopped when he walked to the end of the bed, placing his knee on the edge to rest on it. He observed me for a moment. 
     " No screaming?" He noted with a small smile. I swallowed thickly, never letting my eyes leave his. I yelped when his hand firmly gripped my ankle, tugging me hard to send me sliding towards him. Suddenly I found myself underneath him. My breath quickened and something greater than fear began to build in me as his hands immediately began roaming the flesh along my stomach and chest, I shook my head instinctively, small whimpers escaping my trembling lips as he roughly pinched my , causing my body to arch slightly.
     It was only when his hand roamed lower that I realized I was near hyperventilating. Panic immediately struck and I began to struggle against him.
 

  " Please....stop." I cried, earning no acknowledgment. He proceeded, having pretended not to hear my pleas. It took a bit before I realized the choking sobs I heard were my own tearing from my chest, and when I realized, he had too. For a brief moment, Jonghyun's expression flickered to something unreadable. It seemed as though his mind was working overtime to digest something.
     " You're a .." He mumbled to himself finally. I made no attempt to confirm his accusation. Just as quickly as he had said the words did he stop, his hands coming to a standstill. " You are aren't you?"
      My head fell to the side and I stared off silently. What difference did it make? It was still going to happen, I was still going to be sold as some stranger's slave. Someone's toy. I wouldn't last forever. I would rather die. My death was inevitable.

     I was going to die. I was-

     
     " Kill me." I uttered, looking up at Jonghyun who looked back, disbelief coloring his expression.

          " Just kill me."

________________________

A/n 
 Woo long vacation for this story so I figured of do an author note. So I've been busy with school. And while i planned to make this chapter longer, I was just so anxious to get this one out. 
    YES I know, nothing super major to the plot has happened. In very good ( or in my case decent) story, they need little plot starters and facts to get it going so, as this story progresses, I can assume the chapters will get longer. I've planned a lot of this story out before hand so I'm quite confident. I need to finish all my others and soon I'll be on my way ^^ sorry for the long wait. Hope you enjoyed chapter 4 ~~. The next chapter will introduce the small shift in Jonghyun's character and Minho's evilness to get my story rolling. THANKS TO THOSE WHO STUCK WITH ME DURING MY LONG VACATION PERIOD.

안녕