Chapter 2

Snatched

 

     " Nice to know you guys are alright." He said. I had been the first to notice his presence. he had been slightly shorter than the tallest, Siwon, but it was obvious he had been a bit stronger by the way the muscles in his arms made themselves seen through the thin fabric of his shirt. His lips were pressed into a tight smirk and his hair which had been several shades of brown was spiked. I could see the defined out line of his jaw and overall he was extremely good looking. I found myself unable to avert my gaze from his face.

     " Now why are you all bickering?" He asked, raising his voice in order to attract the attentions of the other three, who's eyes fell to him. a lengthy silence soon followed. I was all but forgotten.

     All three men suddenly bowed in sychronization and mumbled a small apology. I continued to ogle at the stranger. Noticing my watchful eyes, his own eyes fell onto me and quickly i dropped mine, avoiding eye contact.

     " Who's this?" He asked, watching me carefully, Then swiftly raising a long arm to flick a strand of my long light-brown hair, causing me to flinch.

   " Fresh meat." Kangin answered casually. I glanced over at his face, which wore a smile, Then just as quickly looked away. I could hear the grin in the starngers voice as he spoke.

     " Ah~ so this is him." He said. I could practically feel his eyes as they roamed my body and he began to take small steps around me. Circling me. I was suddenly reminded of predator and prey. I shifted uncomfortably under his scrutiny.

     Suddenly i hear him stop behind me and instead of letting my curiousity get the better of me, i patiently waiting there for him to reappear in front of me. Suddenly i felt the pressure of his chin dig into the  space between my neck and shoulder, i shivered at his touch as he lightly brushed away the hair at the nape of my neck.

     " And do you have a name?" He whispered, sarcasm thickly coating his tone. His breath blew hot against my throat, causing me to shudder, goosebumps rising on my arms. I huffed slightly in response and struggled to find my voice. Surprising myself when i gasped,

     "Lee T-Taemin." 

     He chuckled into my ear, a low throaty sound and i could hear him inhale.

    " Mmmm~ How i'm Going to having such fun with you." He said, releasing me suddenly from his hold to walk around back in front of me, his gaze never leaving my face which had been covered sightly by my bangs.

     " Now that won't do." He complained, Gripping my chin hard in order to tilt my head up, forcing me to look him in the eyes. A few moments passed before he let go, Emitting a small scoff.

     " Pretty like a girl." He mumbled. On impulse, I opened my mouth to snap an angry response but quickly bit my lip in order to prevent myself from saying anything. 

     " Something to say?" He asked, a bitter smile lighting his eyes. I quickly shook my head. He laughed again and sighed, Raking his eyes up and down my figure. I nervously fiddled with my fingers. I heard Yesung behind me stiffle a gasp and the sudden shift in atmosphere caused me to look up. I found that the man before me had his eyes fixed on something, An undescribable expression painted on his features. I hesitantly followed his gaze onto my wrist. As casually as i could, i attempted to hide my arms from his eyes, Which were looking at the cuts gashed into my wrists.

     " Hey, now. Why hide it?" He said, His voice sounded strained, His apparent calm attitude was slowly falling through the cracks as his tightly gripped my arm. I yelped as He jerked me forward and yanked my arm into the air so that the other three had a clear view of me.

      " He's hurt?" He asked incrediously. His grip was like iron as i tried to break free, Which proved pointless. His thumb pressed hard against the inner-part of my wrist and i couldn't hold back the whimper of pain that escaped my lips. His grip never loosened. Kangin cleared his throat, Then threw an irratated look towards the younger, who looked down at the ground.

     " Someone bound him too tight." He explained angrily. I watched as the man's eyes went from kangin to Yesung in an instant, His anger causing his grip to tighten. He opened his mouth, in preperations to yell, but i surprised myself by Interupting him. My words stumbling over one another to be heard.

     " Please...It's my fault okay? If i hadn't moved so much The wires wouldn't have cut so deep, But please," I pleaded, " Let go of my arm, you're hurting me!" I cried. 

     Everyone looked at me, including The man holding me, Who i could practically hear grinding his teeth. Suddenly i felt myself being thrown into Kangin, Who hastly Reached to catch me. A shocked look in his eyes. 

     " Are you going to-"

     " No, Of course not. Not over this." The man snapped. " It'll take a lot to let go of this one," He smirked, eyes raking over me again, suddenly his eyes became serious again. " But if his price goes down, It'll be your necks." He threatened. 

    " Yes Sir." They each replied in unison. i froze.

   Price? What price? I had a price? So i was to be sold?

     My mind was reeling and i struggled to organize my jumbled thoughts. It was when Kangin who shoved me that woke me from my daze. I was commanded to walk forward and lowly my shock dessipated, I then forced my legs to move. 

     All of them, Siwon, Kangin, Yesung, and the stranger began to walk around me in a loose circle. The gaps in between each of the men were roughly around two feet and i was surprised to realize i could run inbetween two of them and possibly get free. I ignored that idea, and decided to behave and find no reason to upset these people. I was also surprised by the fact that what i felt wasn't fear, but more so curiousity and numbness. I smirked slightly. 

     Curiousity killed the cat.

   I figured i was to die anyway. So what did it matter?

 

______________________________________________________________

A/N

 I'm so sorry if this is boring so far, these chapters sort of serve as characterization, and also are introducing the story.... to come real soon so....anticipate~~ haha...now...lemme tell you how i had korean food today....WHY IS IT SO DELICIOUS?????

 

 

omo omo omo cant waiiitttttttttt