Chapter 3

Snatched

 

     I didn't know where I was. Continuously being pushed and shoved along a seemingly narrow pathway by the way i suddenly came to feel crowded. I really couldn't tell, a smooth piece of fabric had been tied securely around my eyes to prevent me from knowing our location. I viewed it as a useless action since i doubted anything here would seem familiar, So obviously running away seemed to serve as a wasted idea.

    I couldn't see, but i could hear, My footsteps silenced, signaling we had changed from the hard concrete walkway to something softer. Just then i was met with a cold gush of air. We're inside now? A few moments passed before i felt myself being shoved aside.

     " Don't move and keep quiet." Kangin ordered, slipping the blindfold from my eyes. Obediently, i shrank into the back corner of the room and wrapped my arms tightly around my torso. I must have been going through some form of shock to be as calm as i was. Shouldn't i be screaming? Begging for my life? Instead I had no feelings of fear or anxiety, just exhaustion and hunger. Working to occupying my mind, i studied the clean room i stood in.

    Just from it's appearance, it was clear that i stood in an apartment. A fairly large one at that. It's walls were washed white, the floor a soft light-grey carpet, Explaining what had silenced my footsteps. The furniture was kept simple, consisting of a very americanized style. A black, sleek looking sofa ran along the wall to my left, Close enoughto nudge with my foot. To my right sat two recliners and right beside them a large archway with no door. Beyond that were mutliple closed doors that i assumed were bedrooms and possibly a bathroom.

     Kangin, Yesung, and Siwon all took a spot on the black sofa, paying no mind to me. I lifted my gaze to realize the other man was not present, instead two new strangers were leaning against the wall across from me, both scrutinizing me up and down. My instinct was to shy away, turning my own attention towards a painting on the wall to my right. I strained to hear Kangin whe he muttered "Here we go" To which i looked up to find one of the strangers walking towards me, face full of curiousity.

     " You're cute." He complimated, His voice suprisingly polite. I relaxed a bit at the soothing sound of it, all until he stepped too close, inching his body mere inches from mine. " I'm Minho," He began. My breath hitched as his hand slowly ran down my throat. "Can i have you for now, or to go?" He offfered, breathing in heavily.

     " How about niether." A voice said. him! The man from earlier casually pushed Minho away from me before taking his position in front of me, blocking my entire body with his. 

     "Jonghyun..." Minho grumbled, Taking an immediate step back. I couldn't fight the sigh of relief that left my lips.

    "You shouldn't touch what isn't yours." Jonghyun said, Yanking the other by the t-shirt to look him in the eyes. "Don't touch what's mine." He growled, "Or else." 

     Minho blinked in utter shock but soon an innocent smile played on his lips, craning his neck to look over at me. 

      "Nasty scars those'll be."He cooed, changing the subject and directing it towards me again, staring intently at my exposed wrists. Conjuring enough courage, i folded my arms behind my back and calmly shrugged.

     Nothing really." I replied. I felt brave to have spoken, Brave and stupid. One small slip of the tongue and i'd get hurt. Although, it seemed harmless at this point so i continued, "I've had worse." i'll experience worse.

    Minho raised an eyebrow, before extending his arms towards the only boy in the room who's name i did not know. Smiling he beckoned towards him.

     "Well, well. He speaks. Key i believe you owe me." He beamed, reffering to the lean blonde who had been leaning against the wall.

      Scrunching his eyesbrows, 'Key' sighed, digging into his pockets to pull out an abused looking 20 dollar bill.

     " Damn it." He groaned, turning his head to glare at me as if to say thanks a lot. I flinched as if i was to be hit again.

     Jonghyun, Who i now had confirmed was the leader, chuckled at my reaction, dimsmissing the whole scene that had just happened to turn around and slide a finger down my jaw, catching me off guard.

     "I wonder if you understand why you're here." He said, partially to himself, but obviously expecting an answer. i looked away, focuaing my gaze to the others who were intently listening for my reply. Both Minho and Key's eyes alternated between watching Jonghyun, before darting at me, Then back. I swallowed thickly, What did they expect me to say? It was easy to tell what i was here for. The fact that i have a price which was effected by a few injuries, along with all of the touching and predatory gazes, made it crystal clear why i was hear.

     "." i spoke aloud.

    "More or less." Jonghyun agreed, placing his left arm against the wall beside me, trapping me between him and the other wall to my left. "As long as you know."

     What i hadn't said was the word that had first come to mind at his question, one far more off-putting which had been stirring inside my mind since earlier before.

          Death.

   " Why not make an example of that right now?" Jonghyun whispered softly in my ear, undoing the top button my my shirt.

    " H-huh?" I stuttered, eyes going wider. In response, he continued snaking his hand lower, finishing off the last of my t-shirt, and pulling it aside to expose my bare chest. Embarresed, i bit my lower lip and turned my head, i wouldn't allow my eyes to wander to his. I wouldn't make a sound, even as my neck was attacked by jonghyun's tongue, i wouldn't give them that satisfaction so i fought to hold my voice back. I'd have to bare it. If i didn't that means i've lost.

     I stiffled a gasp as a jolt of electricity shot through me at the flick of my left . A few moments passed before i suddenly felt him pull away, l mentally huffed in relief.

     " He's cute..." Minho began,

    " But he's no fun." Yesung added.

     "It's pointless if he stays silent that way." Key finished, a bored expression plastered on his features.

     My cheeks felt hot and i felt weird, but i silently praised myself. I looked up to find a sly smile on Jonghyun's face.

    " Holding it in, are we?" He teased, rubbing my lower lip softly with his thumb, as he leaned in towards me, " No worries, i'll get to hear it from you one way or another..."