Chapter 9

Snatched

  A/N

 

ghbibhgiugheiuhg

  okay okay okay. Again, short and sort of uneventful....plotless you may say...these are purposed so that when i go a long time without updating, you atleast have something to release the need for jongtae. Im so sorry...no wifi. its so hard to use my computer...please..please bare with me..im really trying. This does somewhat serve as character relationship development though...showing sides of jonghyun...and taemins though process...

________________________________________________________________________________________-

 

     Warm chocolate eyes. Such warmth which almost didnt suit those which i stared into...though all at once they did, and i was rendered unable to speak. What seemed to be hours were in reallity mere seconds. The gaze was agonizing, such intensity in his dark orbs, i wished to break away yet uable i gazed on...all until Jonghyun's eyes flickered south and i was released from his hold, a soft huff pushing past my lips and eyes falling as well. We hadnt moved, his lean body still leaned over my particularly petite frame, The only difference in our positioning being simply our eyes, and the hand of his, large and consuming which dropped from my cheek to skim long my neck just as he had the night before.

     What was with his gentle behavior? The mood swings from anger and dominace to soft and warm were thouroughly giving me whiplash, and as nearly horrifying is it was to admmit, my heart was beginning to accept far too many mixed signals. The sweet touches, the words of care, they all somehow over ruled the harshness of our first encounters, and i was beginning to fall into this inescapable pit of curiousity, and needless to say, genuine emotion. What was i to do? I'd never refuse him, both fear for my life and again this underlying sensation beneath my conscious telling me to lean further over the edge, to risk the fall...to enjoy it.

    No..no no no. 

     Internally i shook my head, my distraction possibly unnoticed by the male a mere inch or two away from me. As my inside twisted with eternal conflict, another hand moved to my waist, and whether out of temptation or simply sick habit from him, i suddenly felt a pair of cool lips press against my throat, and that was all needed to pull be back with a quick gasp. I had less than no time for any type of reaction, my body alone without my control nor permission, melted. I questioned when such a change occured...what my body knew which my mind was ignorant to. The danger jonghyun once held seemed as if it was irrelevant, no fear entering any crevice of my mind, nor any proper rejection forming at my lips as it would. The possibility that i had grown attatched to my captor so soon was becoming more and more real, and while it frightened me, somewhere deep deep down i knew jonghyun meant me no real harm. And despite his persistance to warn me of his threat, i would take no precautions nor listen. My body refused to comply with the reason my mind built, and it worked on its own accord.

     This however, did not entirely mean jonghyuns actions were out of care, they werent a form of affection as my naive mind would have hoped. No, they were those of lustful intent. No doubt a moment of admiration and observation leading to his sudden overwhelming need for contact. After all, my main purpose was no doubt for his play. Without that i was a string just out of reach, A tedious tease for a cats eyes to watch yet no ability for a swatting paw to grab. I would have been guilty yet i remind myself i am a prisoner, and this is his mercy, im not to give in. Doing so would mean i'd given up as a person, all the self respect and determination to stay safe and unsold. I was his gamble, his colateral so to say. Without my purity, i was submitted for auction, or so he said. s were to be taught to please. Like an unused item in need of instructions before being released. 

 

    Soft lips continued to kiss and nip along the sensitive bruised skin of my neck, and without thinking, my head fell to the side, allowin him the entirety of my throat. I heard a deep grumble vibrate from his chest, and it was as though his body consumed my own, leaning over me as he explored down my collar bone, along my adams apple and returning to just below my ear on the opposite side. His hands kneaded roughly into my sides, and i hadnt ackowledged my own breathing became short and quick. I could feel the harshness of his teeth with every few seconds, a mark left along my skin with shameless mewls from myself. What was happening...why...why was i reacting? I couldnt move, i wasnt myself. There was nothing i could do. My voice, body everything reacted on its own. All because Jonghyun felt suddenly compelled to satiate his desire to touch.

     "J-nn..Jonghyun." I managed, opening my eyes to reveal the dim view of the ceiling. My head was tilted back, hands having fallen to my sides. With the support of his arms, i avoided falling back, but i wished to lean forward, to breathe and have the ability to collect my wits which had become undoubtably scattered aroung my mess of a mind. 

    " I wont." He growled, breath blowing against my ear, sending an involuntary shiver past my spine. " I've already promised you. But this you will allow me." With a grunt and a surprising yelp from my own lips, i was suddenly hoisted up. I didnt need to gaze around to know what he was doing and fear welled in the pit of my stomach.

    " N-no...wait-!" My early plea was interupted as i was dropped to the couch. We had reentered the main room and every ouce and shred of jonghyuns prior warmth had stepped behind his aggressivness. He was impatient. It had come to that, yet my fear manifested itself somewhere new. I no longer held fear for my own purity, and of course pain. 

   It was the fact that with my purity came departure.

    "Jong-!"

  "I'm not! i just..." He snapped, yanking me roughly by my arm, my face contorting into a subtle wince. He seemed to be at a loss for words as though both sides of him were arguing. I knew it too well without his explanation. It all ended with his need for...lust. i couldnt bring myself to internlly voice the word. His near routine of constant pleasure, the ability to play with the toy he deems as rightfully his. I was on a high shelf, and all he could do was watch. It was agonizing no doubt, the part of me which sympathized knew that. Jonghyun wasnt minho...he wasnt bad. Not in my perspective.  Even jonghyun had changed since our initial meeting he had grown softer...considerate to the circumstances. Hesitant with yelling and not as quick to molest me however he pleased. Whether it be my innocence which swyed him or his facade to keep me willing, i didnt view him as bad. 

    I knew his words before he did, and i made a soft sound, testing my turn to speak, voice small and timid.

     "M-must you....?" I breathed, eyes moving to the hands that loosened there grip and took purchase in the dip of my hip. He wanted to touch.. to alleviate some of his supressed arousal. His hand along the hem of my shirt before slipping beneath the thin fabric, and he sighed. 

    " I must." 

  I couldnt say anything more, visibly trembling out of instinct, leaning away from the fingertips that brushed below my navel, rough teeth nipping at my ear. This was truly his way... Something i needed to get used to take jonghyun in small doses, less he snap abruptly and force himself on me.