Chapter 5

Snatched

     " Just kill me."

   Jonghyun watched me for a moment, his face twisted into an expression of pure disbelief.
      " What?" He asked incredulously, his voice was thick with the confusion that shown on his face. I could feel a part of me had given up, drowning my hope. Sitting up, I clung to Jonghyun's arm, Surprising the other by the sudden gesture. He gripped my hand, whether to yank me apart from him, or something else I wasn't sure.

    " Just kill me. Please." I pleaded, dropping my head to hide the tears that now fell freely. Hate bubbled within me. Hate towards these men, towards the things they've done. The things they'll do.

    Why should i live?
        I'm doomed

      " I don't want to live." I choked. Letting go of his arm to drop my hands to my side. Realization had finally struck. I was going to suffer. I was going to be beaten. . I was going to die a horrible death by the hand of someone I didn't know. 
        " I'm going to die..."

      I whimpered when I felt an iron grip on my chin, forcing me to look up. Jonghyun was angry. Worse than that, he was enraged. I could only imagine how I had appeared. A weak, pathetic boy in his eyes, cheeks stained with the tears that continued to fall. I attempted to pull away, but was immediately reprimanded.

     " Look at me, You!" He hissed, yanking me back into place, eyes boring into mine. I cringed, gripping his wrist, weakly tugging at his arm. " Who said you're going to die?" He said strained, hiding his anger, which still manage to bleed into his tone. 
     
     " Please let me go..." I uttered quietly. Again Jonghyun ignored me. I could tell he had been clenching his jaw. 
     

    What? Do you pity me

     " You don't get to be angry." I whispered. Looking away, despite his grip on my chin. He scoffed, studying me for long period of time.

     " The hell I don't." He growled. " I hate to break it to you but you're my profit." He stated. I had a hard time understanding what his point had been, all of that had been obvious thus far. " We can't kill you." He said.
    

     Idiot...

     " Stupid." I muttered. Yanking away from him. He didnt get it did he?
     

     Suddenly my ears rung. Pain radiating from my cheek. i lifted a hand to rub the cheek Jonghyun had just hit, most likely turning a bright red based by how warm it had become. A newfound anger built in my chest. 

     " Think!" I yelled behind furious tears, already it had all become too much. " You don't keep me! I go to someone else, don't I?! You sell me like I'm some animal and that's that!" In the middle of my small rant, another choked sob emitted from my chest. " You'll never see me again! If you don't kill me someone else surely will!" I finished, slumping back. Jonghyun sat speechless, eyeing me as if to say you've got some nerve.  Immediately I felt lighter. The weight of everything had been slightly removed from my shoulders. I had said what I wanted to say. Jonghyun simply released an aggravated sigh.
 
     " What are we supposed to do?" He asked, still taken aback by my small outburst, finding it obviously amusing to see such a small boy acquire the audacity to confront him.

     " Don't..." I said, now looking at him pained. I could see in his eyes that he fought internally with himself. I found myself surprised at the idea that he may give in. " Don't sell me to some stranger." I begged. 

     Jonghyun became antsy, obvious that something was now embedded in his mind. Sliding off of the bed in order to pace in front of me, jonghyun became restless. I watched silently as he thought over whatever had been on his mind.
     
     " It isn't that easy." He said suddenly, raising his right arm to scratch the back of his head, irritated. " I follow orders." He added, glancing at me. " And now you're a special case. Far more valuable seeing as..." He trailed off, referring to my lack of ual experience. " Anyway, I can't just decide to let you go." He finished. I bit my lip hard. Looking down at my hands that played with the hem of my shirt. Why couldn't it be easy? It wasn't like I had anywhere to go.

     " I can't remember." I revealed, avoiding Jonghyun's intense stare. And although I hadn't been looking, I could feel his eyes bore into me. Just as he opened his mouth to, what I assume, ask what I meant, I spoke again. 

      " I woke up in the back of that van." I muttered. " That's as far back as my memories go. I don't know where I live. I don't know of any family..."

     I fell silent. And suddenly Jonghyun sighed in what sounded like defeat.
     " Well ." He said, voice coated in something I couldn't quite identify.

     I looked up, curious of his expression. I was extremely shocked, behind his anger, behind his curiosity, was a twinge of guilt that lay deep in his eyes. He looked up, staring at nothing particular but the ceiling, and in that moment I saw something I'd never seen in him before. Weakness; for once he didn't know what to do. But neither did I..

__________
A/n

What??!!! It took me less than a week to update?? Yeah I know, so it's obvious that I didn't work as hard on this chapter like i did the others. U all just seem so anxious...
    So now begins the odd turn of events and forbidden love I was talking about.    It's around now
That Jonghyun it thinking
Of keeping him.    Should i include a few Jonghyun POV's.  I meant to Ask last chapter. 
안녕