Is this a date?

I just love you

I'm posting this today also because today is my bias birthday!! Happy Birthday Kim HimChan! I love you! and I will always support you! You're just awesomely cute ^^ HBD! **sings for him**

Also thanks to all of the people that suscribed and wrote their comments I'm so thankful ^3^! Fighting!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

They both walk their way to the restaurant Yongguk was talking about.

"Did you missed me?" Himchan smirked trying to break the uncomfortable silence, "Nope, I actually like the quiet ambient there was at the waiting rooms" he chuckled.

They finally arrived, they sat down at a table a bit far from the door. There wasn't that much people at the restaurant at the moment, maybe because of how late it was.

"What are you ordering Channie?" Yongguk asked while reading the menu, "Probably a hamburger or something" he said, "Hamburger? Aren't you supposed to be on a diet?" Yongguk looked at him shocked, "Well yeah but now I won't be appearing publicly for a while, remember? I have some broken fingers! Duh!" he chuckled, "You punk" he smiled.

They finally made up their minds an call the waitress, Yongguk order a soup, and Himchan ordered a hamburger, like he said before, Yongguk chuckled at the younger one's stubborn behavior, I mean who could resist to that whiny face.

Yongguk seemed to be winking and flirting to the waitress, she indeed looked cute for him. This made Himchan so jealous that he started turning into a redish color, he looked like a tomato.

"Yongguk..?" he tried to called the other's attention, but Yongguk seemed so focused on the cute girl constantly flirting, "Yeah?" Yongguk finally turned his attention to Himchan, "What are you looking at?....I mean Who?" he looked at him while rising an eyebrow playfully, "Wow, just look at her, she's cute right?" he asked sounding dreamy.

"She's not my type" Himchan grinned, turning even more jealous than he was before, "Haha Really? How is your ideal type then?" Yongguk asked, "I think you already know", Himchan answered nervously, the only one he could think of was Yongguk.

"So do you still have the same ideal type? She didn't change at all?" Yongguk looked surprised, Himchan just nodded.

At last their food arrive, they both enjoy their meal in silence.

"Wow this soup is so good! Wanna try some?" Yongguk glared at Himchan, "Uh-Uh sure!" he blushed lightly, Yongguk grabbed a spoonful of soup and give it to Himchan directly into his mouth. The younger one didn't seemed to mind at all, he loved that attention Yongguk was giving to him, he felt so warm, happy, in love.

Sometime passed and they both had finally finished their meal, they were just waiting for the check while finishing the last drops of their beverages, when suddenly something called their attention, it was the pretty waitress, it looked like she fall down, droping a few dishes on the way.

Himchan tried not to laugh, but yeah indeed he started smiling a little, he knew it was a bit rude but for him it was like a message, "Yeah take that! Don't mess with me again!" he thought. He waited outside while Yongguk was helping the girl that just felt.

He was finally done and the two handsome boys walked their way to their hotel room.

****

They were now a few blocks away from it, and that gave Yongguk an idea, "Hey how about a race to the hotel?" he said enthusiasticly, "But I don't...." Himchan was interrupted, "1 2 3 GO!!!" and Yongguk started running as fast as he could, Himchan followed, but he was complaining about how much he hated that the rest of the way.

The arrival to the hotel was pretty quicker than they though. They went upstairs because the elevator wasn't working, Yongguk grabbed the keys of their room out of his pocket, he opened the door and was about to enter.

"Wait" Himchan holds Yongguks hand, "Yongguk-ah, was....was this supposed to be a date?" he asked nervously, he could feel a giant knot in his throat, "Well, not particularly" he answer poking the other's cheek, "If it had been a date, then you should know I always kiss the girls on the first date" he chuckled.

Himchan blushed, although he felt a little dissapointed of the other's answer, they both went in, and got ready to sleep.

"Why so down?" Yongguk hold the other's chin and raised it, their eyes met. "Oh Was it because I forgot your good night kiss? Well here you go!" Yongguk kissed Himchan's cheek, which surprised the younger. Yongguk laid down on his bed and inmmediatly felt asleep.

"Maybe you'd meant "date" kiss?" Himchan smiled, slowly closing his eyes.