What's wrong with this kid?

I just love you

Yongguk came back to their room, quickly rushing to open the door. He needed an answer. What was exactly what Himchan meant?

"Love you!" the younger said, while walking away. He remembered.

"Hyung!", he heard a voice.

Yongguk suddenly realise he had been daydreaming, he was still sitting next to the pool. He managed to clean all the mess.

He looked tired, you could see his eyes swollen and his dark circles.

******

He then realised the tall figure standing by his side. It was Zelo. The cute maknae had a concern look, did his hyung already lost his mind? He wasn't sure what was wrong with him. Yongguk was blushing, his eyes were red due to tiredness, but then, what was he doing outside at that time of the night.

"Hyung" he poked the other's shoulder lightly, trying to call his attention.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Yongguk finally stopped daydreaming and turned to face the maknae.

The look on the younger's face was fresh and innocent. He didn't looked tired nor sleepy at all.

"Why are you awake at this hour?!" Yongguk asked, trying to hide his now abscent presence, just avoiding the questions from the maknae.

"I should ask you thr same Hyung" he smirked, "And why are you wet anyways? Were you playing around with the water? That's not right hyung!", the maknae keept on going, just scolding his hyung, he was obviously concerned about him.

Yongguk was distracted, he wanted to go and talk to Himchan so bad, but now, the maknae was distracting him. 

He didn't wanted to be rude with Zelo, after all, Yongguk cared so much for the kid.

******

Zelo help his hyung to finish the clean up, he also helped him to dry himself.

They both went inside the hotel and made their way to the elevator.

"Sorry, the elevator is out of service", Zelo read a note pasted on the wall.

Both had no other way but to climb the endless stairs to the sixth floor.

"You still haven't answered my question hyung" Zelo suddenly asked.

Yongguk didn't know what he meant, or maybe he did, he was just avoiding.

"C'mon hyung, you can trust me" the maknae had a cute expression in his face, the older couldn't dare to say no.

"Well, sometimes I, I think, I'm in love" he laughed, feeling embarrassed in front of his dongsaeng.

Zelo didn't answer, he just looked through the big window on the floor they were: The third floor.

"Ah! The view is amazing! Hyung look at it!".

Yongguk wondered, what was wrong with the maknae, why didn't he answered him?

Zelo was right, the view was really amazing. The night sky was filled with stars. They could also start seeing a bit of sunrise far away, right behind the big buildings. Yeah, indeed, Thailand was beautiful.

******

Yongguk saw his watch and kept on climbing the stairs slowly, Zelo followed.

******

When they finally arrive to their respective florr Yongguk waved at Zelo, preparing to take his door card out of his pocket.

"Hyung" Zelo mumbled and walked toward him.

"You know, if you're actually in love, then she'd better be pretty!"

Yongguk chuckled, it sounded so silly the way the maknae said it.

"Because, you know, she first needs to get my approvement" he laughed.

"Night hyung!" he hugged Yongguk tightly and slowly entered his room.

A lot of things passes through Yongguk's head. Did he just accepted his feelings for Himchan? No, that wasn't going to happen, not, for the sake of the members.

He wanted to talk about it, he needed to.

Yongguk entered the room and found his roommate sound asleep.

The older thought of waking him up, but he quickly colapse from tiredness on his bed.

He was worried, tired, confused.

What if, he actually loved him?