Lie to me

I just love you

 

B.A.P is currently promoting on Thailand. Everything seems to go like expected, between hard coreography steps and melodic voices heard while One Shot rehearsal was being held, everyone all of sudden turn their attention into something else.

It was Himchan, who accidently fell while doing the push up move of that though dance, everyone was so shocked, people started wondering if eveything was alright with him. "It's nothing, I just" he hesitated "I just fell don't worry everyone I'm ok" he smiled. Yongguk somehow didn't felt satisfied with the answer the young one had gave to them.

Everyone continue with the rehearsal like nothing happened. When it was over the B.A.P members head back to their hotel rooms, where they had a pleasant dinner and finally went to sleep after such a tiring day.

It was then when the interrogation session started....

It was about midnight when B.A.P arrived to their hotel rooms, as usual Yongguk was sharing a room with Himchan, daehyun with Youngjae and the two maknaes, Jongup and Zelo were sharing.
 
Everythimg seemed quiet, Yongguk just got out of the shower and started getting himself ready to sleep. Now it was already Himchan's turn to use the shower. While he was washing himself he started feeling his right hand itch, when he looked at it it was completly purple and swollen, Himchan was shocked and started worrying about whatever would happen if he tells everyone about it. 
 
He got out of the shower, he dry himself, put his PJs on and tried his best to hide his now injured hand, he realized Yongguk was already asleep so he walked quietly not to wake him up.
 
"What took you so long? You know we have another rehearsal tomorrow so we must rest as long as we can" he yawned.
 
"You know I always take my time to shower, I don't why you seemed so surprised" he mumbled.
 
"Are you ok? You've been acting silly since you fell earlier today...Are you sure nothing happen?" he stood up and walked towards Himchan.
 
"Yeah, I think I've told everyone I'm fine..." he was interrupted by Yongguk suddenly holding his hand, which make him grumble with pain. "Ah!", he groaned.
 
 "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WITH YOUR HAND?!" Yongguk was shocked, not only he didn't know how to react to the situation, but he wasn't sure about what happen to Himchan's hand, "YOU SAID NOTHING HAPPEN! WHY DO YOU LIE?! WHAT IF YOUR HAND IS BROKEN?!" he yelled.
 
Himchan did not answer, he didn't wanted to accept that, because it'll mean he wasn't going to be able to promote at all, and that upset him.
 
"Come" he pulled Himchan to the door, "Wah? Wait, Where are we going?" he hesitated, "We're going to Manager Kang's room and tell him about your hand, then maybe will take you to the hospital to take care of it". Himchan let go Yongguk's hand, he certainly didn't wanted to, he was scared.
 
Yongguk then forcefuly carried Himchan to the manager's room, then he knocked.
 
"Oh Yongguk! Himchan! Do you have an idea of what time is it?" he grumble.
 
"Yes we know but Hyung, Himchan has something to tell you" he said.
 
Himchan felt a knot on his throat, his heart was beating fast, yes he was scared, but somehow he felt the need to speak up.
 
"Well, the thing is...." he whispered.