Could this be...?

Wrong Number

***Minho POV***

"No! Dogs are WAY better. I don't see why you would like cats."

"Aish, how dare she think that!" I laughed at the text from my mystery girl as I quickly replied.

This had become a daily routine now. We would be the first to text eachother good morning and the last to text eachother goodnight. None of my friends knew about this yet. They found me laughing at my phone once and accused me of having a secret girlfriend. They were just stupid.

My phone beeped again. I quickly opened it but was disappointed to find it was my reminder I had set. I opened to my schedule to see the reminder.

Dance Audition Today!!!

"Today!?" I screamed, quickly falling out of my bed.

"Minho, are you okay?" I could hear my mom yell as I laughed.

"Y-Yeah. Fine." I ran down the stairs and to the front door while I waved back at her, "I'll see you after class."

I walked to the front of my house and waited patiently for Taemin to pick me up. My stomach churned in nervousness as I mentally cursed myself.

How can I stupidly forget about the audition. Stupid, Minho. Stupid, Minho. That's it! No more Milkis for me!

"Minho, are you gong to stand there all day!?"

"Huh?" 

Taemin's car was in front of me. I shook my head and quickly got in. My friend pat my shoulder and looked at me with a face full of worry.

"Hey, are you okay? You've been really quiet lately. Do you want to talk?"

"Well," I knew I didn't want to talk about my mystery girl so I brought up another topic, "Today is the dance audition and I haven't practiced my routine since my break up."

"You haven't!? Why not!?" Taemin looked furious, but all I could do was shrug.

We made it to the student parking lot as we began to walk towards the college. I wanted to follow my friend to our hangout spot but he pushed me nack.

"You are NOT going to rest until you know you have your dance down. You go practice, got it?"

I groaned in annoyance but shook my head. Taemin looked guilty for leaving me but smiled once he saw someone approaching us.

"Hey, why don't you get Sulli to motivate you. She's probably a good coach!"

"What?" Sulli asked.

I looked up at her, keeping my eyes glued to her innocent face. Taemin snickered at my frozen figure while he patted me on the back.

"You two love birds have fun, okay?"

"Love birds!?" Me and Sulli screamed in unison.

Taemin laughed but quickly ran off before we could say anymore. I shrugged at Sulli and began to walk off.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sulli pulled on my backpack while I chuckled.

"Well, because of my idiot brain, I have to go remember my dance routine before the auditions today. I'm going to go practice."

Sulli's face lit up as she smiled, "I've never seen you dance before, mind if I tag along?"

"Go ahead."

Me and Sulli made it to the dance's practice room as I quickly took off my over shirt, leaving me in my black tang top. Sulli giggled. I turned around towards her and pouted.

"What's so funny?"

"Well, like this you actually do look like a professional dancer."

"Babe, I've always been a professional dancer.' I teased Sulli as she stuck her tounge out at me.

My heart began to beat fast as I frowned.

Not this feeling again. Why is it always at random times.

I felt my face turning hot but I decided to ignore it. I needed to practice.

I connected my Ipod to the stereo and went through my list, until I reached the song i was going to dance today.

"Prepare to be amazed!" I winked at Sulli as she giggled, taking a seat on the floor.

The song started and I started to flow with it. Every step was engraved in my memory. I moved swiftly and sharp hitting the timing right everytime. Sulli watched in silence until I finished.

"Well?"

"Um... Do you want the truth?"

"Yah!" I yelled. I felt embarrasment but Sulli quickly got up to console me.

"No, I'm not saying it was bad! It was perfect. But..." Sulli walked over and placed her hand on my shoulder, "You're doing it through the moves you remember. Muscle memory. You need to move more with this."

Sulli moved her hand down to my chest, over my heart. She looked up and smiled at me as I felt my face heat up.

"W-Well, what do I do?" I pulled away, not wanting Sulli to feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"Well, why not freestyle to loosen up a little. I have just the song on my Ipod!"

Sulli grabbed her Ipod out of her purse and plugged it into the stereo, raising the volume to the highest it can go. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Just dance."

I heard the music start with a loud bang, smiling once I recognized it.

"Electric...Electric Shock, Electric... Electric Shock.

The electric shocks are flowing down my body. About to faint, risky, electrifying.

It's enough, your love is too much for me.

I know you violently value me."

Sulli danced crazily. It was obvious that she wasn't the best dancer. I laughed as she jumped up and down, singing along.

"Here, do this."

I moved to the music with precision as she smiled.

"Are you coming up with that on the spot? You're a natural, Minho!"

"Come on, I'll show you how it's done."

I grabbed Sulli's hand and pulled her close to me, swaying her back and forth. Her smile was bright and genuine as we danced across all the studio. Time passed by quick we hadn't realized the song stopped.

Eventually our exhaustion got the better of us and we both fell to the floor laughing.

"Sulli, remind me to never take you to another dance again."

"We went to the Masquerade dance together!"

"Worst decision of my life." I teased as she hit me playfully.

"You're mean." She sat up and pouted. I sat up to face her, but found myself lost in her eyes. My stomach started to feel funny again and my heart was beating like crazy.

It's always with her. Only with her. I feel funny. But why do i like this feeling so much? Could it be...?

"Minho?"

"Has anyone ever told you that you're pretty?" I blurted out, covering my mouth once I realized what I had said.

"Uh..."

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to say that it's just...'

"Thank you." Sulli whispered as I blushed.

"Y-You're welcome." 

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes but were brought back to realty once we heard the bell ring. Sulli was the first to leave without a word, just a smile. I smiled and waved goodbye. A few seconds late I recieved a text from mystery girl.

"Help! I think I've fallen..."

It was strange how mystery girl always went through similar situations as me.

I sighed as I quickly replied. 

"Me too..."

I ran off to class, hoping my face wouldn't stay red forever.

 

(A/N: Gwang1: Finally updated! Sorry I've been taking care of my other stories! Hope you liked this though! Feedback is appreciated.)