New Friend

Wrong Number

***Minho POV***

"Minho wake up! My moms going to kill me if she sees a random stranger sleeping on the floor!"

"Huh?" I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the light as I noticed where I was, "Aron? Why am I at your house?"

"Dude. You fell asleep on my floor yesterday!" Aron yelled. He quickly shrugged it off and continued to pick up the trash, "You're lucky I like you or I would have poured cold water on you."

"I would have preffered that." I slowly stood up and made my way to the sink. I splashed myself with water trying to calm down the hang over.

Drinking. Worst mistake EVER.

"Minho! You here?" I turned around and saw Taemin walk in with a fresh pair of clothes for me, "Man, we have to meet everyone at the food court in half an hour. Go take a quick shower and we'll go straight there."

I groaned and walked towards the shower. Suddenly my memories of yesterday came back.

Minho... You no longer have Ae Sook. She broke up with you yesterday. Remember?

I felt terrible, but I quickly took a shower and began to change.

Well, atleast I sang her a goodbye song. Did I? I don't remember how long we were on the phone.

I took out my phone to check the length of the conversation but I stood paralyzed as I stared at the number.

Wait. This isn't Ae Sook's number!

"MINHO! HURRY UP OR I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU."

I grabbed my pile of clothes and walked to Taemin's car. Trying to remember who i heard on that other line.

 

...

At the food court

...

Me and Taemin walked into the food court and towards the table where we spotted our friends. I waved weakly at them as Jonghyun stared at me in worry, "Minho, you look sick."

I nodded as I sat down and rested my head on the table. My friends respected my privacy and decided to leave me alone.
I heard voices approaching our table but decided to ignore it.

It was probably nothing.

"Hey!" Key says to one of the girls as she smiles kindly. She looks at me in worry.

"Hey Key. Your friend looks like he's going to puke."
"He had a nig night yesterday." Key said as he pat my back.

"Be quiet." I got up and made my way to the wall. I put my head the the tile and sighed at the refreshing feeling.

I try to calm down my headache but my name being said catches my attention.

"So is it true about Minho?" One of the girls says as I see Key nod.

"Yeah. News sure does travel fast."

I frown to myself.

Everyone knows me and Ae Sook are seperated? Great. It wasn't a bad dream then.

I sigh and all of a dudden break out into a coughing fit. I feel a small hand pat my back as the coughing calms down.

"Are you okay?" said a small voice as I nod.

'Yeah."

"I have some water."

I smiled at the offer and reach out to get it. My eyes widen once I see a familiar face.

"Milkis girl?"

"Milkis girl?" she ponders to herself for a while but then realizes who I am, " Oh! Cause of yesterday."

"Yeah sorry about that. My girl... my friend was being rude."

"It's okay." She turns back and starts to eat her yogurt. And lean close and look at her as she stops.

"What flavor is that?" i ask as she looks up at me.

"Melon."

"Oh..." i look at the yogurt longingly as she sighs.

"Here." she tells me while handing me the yogurt, "I don't want your eyes to fall out."

I smile widely as I accept it, "Thanks!" I take a spoonful and sigh.

"What's wrong?" she looks at me with her big brown eyes.

"I need to apologoze for something I did."

That stupid wrong number? I need to apologize for being a bother.

I look up as I see her get up her chair.

"Bye."

She walks towards her friends as I wave.

What a strange girl.

I smile to myself, but frown once I realize I still have a dilemma.

...

I make it back home and decide to take a nap. But throughout my dreams I relive the phone call. the guilt was eating me alive. I had to apologize for not letting them speak yesterday.

"Maybe I should call them." I pick up my phone and dial the number. I feel my face flush red and quickly hang up.

Calling would be embarrasing. Maybe I'll just text.

I smile at my decision as I quickly write a text.

"I'm sorry about the call yesterday. I realized this morning I called the wrong number."
I sent the message and through my phone on my bed. When I begin to walk out of my room my phone beeps.

I recieved a message.

"It's okay. Are you okay now? You didn't seem right yesterday."

I smile at the thought of someone worrying for me. I text back.

"Yes thank you. I'm sorry for making you worry about a stranger."

I reply and put my phone down. But instead of walking out, I wait patiently beside it. Waiting for a text from my new friend.

 

 

(A/N: Gwang1: Sorry it took forever to update! School's been stressful! But I hope you enjoyed this update!~)