A Bothersome Day

{Discontinued} The Devil's Bride

 

Play: Go Away - 2ne1

 

- - - - -

 

I'm halfway through this cursed day and I'm lovin' it! I didn't get the whole walkout diva of Luhan, but what the hell? 

I didn't see his huge forehead after that lame standup I did for myself. I'm just hoping for luck to stay with me till the end of this day.

Anyways, enough talk about the brat. 

I'm on my way to Physics class. A backpack slinging on my back and books hugged close to my chest, the usual fashion.

The comfy smile never left my face since lunch. I just don't why. Am I going crazy? Naaaah.

5 minutes is enough for me to go to Physics class before the school bell rings. I'm taking the elevator; too lazy to walk.

I pressed the button with the number '15'. However, some bunch of girls who kept giggling bombarded the small glass elevator.

I rolled my eyes at their blaring noise. A girl spotted me and immediately whispers filled the elevator. 

"So your that Yoo Jangmi everyone's talking about?" She raised her eyebrows at me. I scrunched my nose, trying to avoid another pointless conversation.

She mockingly laughed. "Hmm... fierce." She looked at the timetable compressed between my reference book as a bookmark.

"You are so cheap," She pouted playfully. "Using a timetable as a bookmark. I pity you and your family."

As if you're aegyo is too cute, girl. Scram. I don't know who the hell are you. 

"Physics, eh?" She snapped her fingers. A brown haired girl pushed all the elevator buttons. I gasped, eyeing the leader.

She clicked her tongue. "Too late, Jangmi-ah." She turned to her companions. "I do know we have a pop quiz today, right girls?"

The elevator made a 'ding' sound. They exited the elevator in a grandiose fashion. She waved at me, "Byee~"

KILL ME NOW.

 

First strike.

 

- - - - -

 

I ran as fast as I could. The 15th floor was the last floor of this damn building.

I'm sick of hearing that annoying sound the elevator produced every freakin' single minute we arrive at each floor.

The bell rang a few minutes ago while I was on the 10th floor.

I have a pop quiz in Physics. 

I studied very hard last night in case something like this happens.

And now I'm running for my life as if it's a matter of life and death.

I could only blame one person for this.

He set me up. He paid those girls to do this. 

Now I understand what his stupid smirk means. REVENGE.

"LuBrat..." I muttered under my breath while dashing towards the Physics room.

Once I arrived the classroom, all my pathetic classmates snickered. The teacher crossed his arms. 

I took the only remaining seat. "I am very disappointed of you, Jangmi. This is your first time being late in class." 

He handed me the quiz paper which I gladly took from him. "Thank you Mr. Kim!" I gave a smile, looking at the test paper.

I made a good grip at my new pen and started writing the answers. Good thing Mr. Kim is a very nice teacher.

Just then, I felt a harsh kick under my armchair. I paid no attention to it and continued answering the questions.

The kicking continued. 

"What?" I diverted my direction to the boy behind my back. The boy tossed a crumpled piece of paper on my desk. 

I opened the piece of paper then read the words imprinted on it. 

Hey isn't this one of the answers in the test? 

When suddenly, someone grasped the crumpled paper out of my hands. "What is this?!" Mr. Kim barked, throwing the paper on the floor.

"Being late and then cheating?! DETENTION!" Mr. Kim pointed to the door. 

I replied, "B-but, I didn't. He gave me this paper. I wouldn't cheat in Physics. No, never." I tried to explain but it only led to a worse situation.

"Zero for you, young lady." Mr. Kim tore my test paper in half in front of everybody. I gulped hard.

WHAAAAT?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME! I STUDIED HARD FOR THIS LONG TEST!

I hate being in detention. What the hell! I haven't even entered the detention room since I stepped on this horrid school.

I've always been a model student every teacher adores. 

I'm always having straight A's. Not zeroes.

I have a very very very clean record. Cleaner than your nose.

I can't believe it'll all be ruined because of Luhan and his midget minions. 

I shot a death glare to the boy who passed me that stupid piece of paper. He smirked evilly, pulling a bundle of cash from his side pocket.

Don't worry boy, I get it. 

I'm not dumb. 

 

Second strike.

 

- - - - -

 

Four hours in the detention room. All alone. In the dark. 

No one really gets detention here. Pay the teacher some cash and you're outta here.

Me? Nah. I'd rather rot in this room rather than destroying the record I produced whole heartedly.

I checked the wall clock. It's nearly 8:00! Fudge. Mom's gonna shred me to pieces.

I have to be home before 8pm. House rules.

I clutched my bag and slung it over to my back. Is this the reality I wanted? 

I'd rather marry a douchebag than experiencing these kind of things. I could handle that, really.

The city lights twinkled, shining brightly over the dark sky. Street music from stores blasted through my ears.

A few more steps and I'm out of this dungeon. 

 

SPLAAAAASHHH!!

 

My uniform was drenched with water. Head to toe, I was cold and wet.

Well that sounded . WET. Okay.

"Incoming!" Some boy warned from the top of the rooftop. I looked up but it was too late.

A pail is on my head.

Irritated, I shoved it off my head. The pail flew but was not high enough to reach the top.

"WHO PAID YOU TO DO THIS?! IT WAS LUHAN WASN'T IT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

Curse those boys especially Luhan. 

 

Strike three. 

 

You're out.

 

- - - - -

 

I sneaked to the backdoor of our house which is the kitchen door. 

"Honey! Why are you so wet?" My mom wrapped a towel around my shivering figure.

Mom patted my waist. "You're getting ier, darling," Mom remarked, sliding a cup of hot cocoa.

I heard loud laughs from the living room. I don't remember having guests today. Heck, we only have visitors during holidays. 

"Jangmi, darling, go upstairs and change your clothes. We have guests," Mom winked and slapped my . 

I swear my mother is getting hornier since dad bought those pills in the pharmacy. I scratched my head and complied her orders.

I reached my room. Oh God. Heaven finally showed up.

I plopped my body on the single bed. "Bed. I so love you more than anyone else!" I motioned my arms up and down, carressing the soft pillows.

hormones alert.

My mom yelled downstairs once again for me to go change into a more decent set of clothes.

But I only have three set of clothes. What does she expect? 

I have my three school uniforms, a ragged dress and some pairs of shirts and jeans. Two pairs of shoes which are my Converse shoes and my black shoes used for school.

The moment I reached the living room. I tried my best to suppress the strings of cusses my mouth offers to shout out.

"Who are they?" I asked, leaning on the wall. 

Dad answered for them. "Jangmi darling, this is the Lu family and their handsome son, Luhan." 

Handsome my dad. Handsome my .

Luhan's parents gave a bright beam and of course, Luhan went with the flow of his high-spirited family. 

I pity his parents. So much for having born this demon.

"Luhan said earlier that he studies at your school also," Dad said, grinning like an idiot.

Luhan stood up and went my way. He stretched his hand. "Yoo Jangmi right?" I looked at his hand and gave him silence to let him continue.

"I see you sometimes in school. However this is the first time I talked to you. I hope we'll be good friends, Jangmi-ah." Luhan smiled like an angel. 

I see what game you're playing, Luhan.

Of course, I'll play along with you.

"Nice meeting you Luhan. I hope we become good friends too," I shook his hand and faked another smile like his.

 

 

- - - - -

 

Thank you for the subbies who just subscribed! ^^

I officially welcome you to my fanfic :)

Here's a special prize for you guys.

Luv yaaa~ Goodnight guys! :D

 

xoxo, --shootingstar