Ain't Got Time For That

{Discontinued} The Devil's Bride

 

Play: Beautiful Target - B1A4

 

- - - - -

 

Luhan's parents sat on our miniature couch enough for the two of them to fit in. My parents pulled out stools from the kitchen table.

While Luhan and I remained in our spots, arms crossed and with a huge gap between us. 

We would lock eyes with each other for like seconds. Don't get me wrong here. Our eyes are filled with fury, not love.

That won't happen. 

I'd rather fail in a my exams.

I'd rather have this house burnt.

Than fall in love with some jerk; for example: Luhan the menace.

Which reminds me, why am I needed here again? As far as I know, I'm not needed when guests arrive. 

Normally, I would be concealed inside my hidden cave with only the computer screen as my source of light.

Enough chit chat about my habits. Let's get down to bussiness.

"So, can you guys give me the answer why I'm required to be here?" I asked, scrunching my nose. 

Luhan butted in, "Yeah. Mom, dad, why are we here?" He sounded to obvious for me. His voice really irritates every single cell building up my body.

"Actually, we have something urgent to tell you." Luhan's father spoke up. I tilted my head to the side.

Something urgent? Like what? Our families haven't met yet. I haven't seen their faces in my whole entire life either.

I did a quick nod signalling my dad to spill out the beans. "See, I kind of damaged the Lu's limousine on my way home."

My dad continued, "You know we're very poor darling, and I don't have the money to repay them." He glanced at me with worried eyes. 

Luhan sneered inaudible for everyone inside the room to hear. I raised an eyebrow at him telling him to stop and get serious.

"Luhan's father here made a deal." Mom spit out. Her body trembled with anxiousness. It seems like there's something big going to happen.

 

"You and Luhan are going to get married." My parents announced. 

 

No reactions came from me as well as Luhan. I know they won't do that to their daughter.

They won't marry me to some airhead just to avoid paying the damages of that damn car. 

They're my parents. They can't do that to me. But then I realized. 

They are damn serious about this.

I contemplated on Luhan's reaction. All I saw was angry bird Luhan with his eyebrows knitted together.

"Face it dad. Neither of us wants to get married with each other," I said. 

Luhan's mother turned to Luhan asking, "Dear, what about you? You said you'll agree."

I faced him. "You agreed?!" I mouthed. His reply was a smirk. "Of course I agreed. HONEY."

"You are one bipolar guy!" I slapped his hands which he placed on top of mine.

"Mom! Dad! I know you know better than this! Don't ruin my future. I promise, I'll study harder. I'll graduate with honors. Just please don't let me marry him!" I demanded like a little child wanting to buy a swirly lollipop.

My mom and dad exchanged troubled glances to each other. Mrs. Lu interrupted their train of thoughts. 

"But your parents already agreed to this arrangement." She stated. 

Please change your mind.

Please change your mind.

Please change your mind.

Please change your mind.

Please change your mind.

Please change your mind.

C'mon! With a cherry on top!

 

"I'm afraid we'll have to cancel this agreement Mr. Lu. I can't let my daughter marry a stranger whom our Jangmi doesn't love. I am sincerely sorry for taking up your time," Dad bowed his head afterwards. 

 

Wow. Sincere.

 

HAHAHAHAHAKAP! IN YOUR FACE DOUCHE!

 

"I'm willing to pay every month until I reach the full amount of damage I caused to your car," Dad pulled out his nearly empty wallet. He counted some money but Mr. Lu rejected the cash.

"I also apologize for the inconvenience Mr. and Mrs. Yoo." He apologized, bowing. 

I stopped all those apologies coming from their mouths. "Wait. Why would you even set an arranged marriage in the first  place when we haven't met? Can you tell me the reason why?"

Mrs. Lu chuckled delightly. Do I look like I'm joking old lady? 

"Your dad showed us a picture of you when he bumped our car. All I could think about was how lovely you looked and how perfect you'll be with our son. You would complete our family, Jangmi." She patted my hair, carressing it later on.

"But things didn't turn out the way I would like it to be. I'm slightly disappointed but I was glad to meet such a fierce, strong woman like you," She showed me her eye smile. 

Hmm. Fierce. Big word.

Mrs. Lu continued preaching. "Your strong image can totally devour our Luhan. Besides, our son is in the stage of marrying age. We're chinese, not korean." 

OHH. I SEE. That's why Luhan always topped Mandarin.

DEVOUR. TOPPED.

Warning: Green mindedness overload!

Mrs. Lu clasped her hands together making a loud noise. "Aha! Jangmi, dear, would you like to come with us to the hospital?"

"Mental hospital?" Luhan cut in. I glared at him with a 'WTF' expression. He changed his mood and pinched my cheeks.

"Waaah, you're so cute honey," I swatted his hands away. I replied, "Stop calling me that. Too cutesy."

"Would you like to visit Luhan's grandfather, Jangmi-ah? It would be a delight if you would come," Mr. Lu smiled.

I nodded in agreement. It was the least I could do. Luhan's parents are good and somewhat nice, unlike him.

Luhan mouthed some curse words but I don't mind.

Curse all he want.

We're not getting married.

I won't have kids with him.

I'm not his.

And he's not mine.

Deal with it LuBrat.

You just wanted to get revenge.

I could see it in your deep beautiful eyes.

Wait, what?!

 

 

- - - - -

 

Surprised? :>

You do know that sometimes story descriptions can fool you. :P

And you just got fooled. :D Hahahahaaaaa~ /insert ThailorHun's pose/

 

Yeah, you just got bricked. Twist #1 for you the subbies who requested twists ;)

Lemme spoil you. Eventually Luhan and Jangmi will get married. BUT HOW? HOW WOULD THEY GET MARRIED IF THEY ALREADY CALLED OFF THE AGREEMENT?

 

That's for you to find out. :D Speaking of subbies, you guys are awesome!!! ><

The last time I checked my subscribers it was 19 and now it's like 30+ O_____O 

I was like

ONE WORD. DAEBAK.

You'll hang on to this fic, ne? ^^

Until then~ SARANGHAEYO MAH LOVELIEEESSS~ <3

 

xoxo, --shootingstar