Flower Boys

{Discontinued} The Devil's Bride

 

Play: Baby Maybe - Girls' Generation

 

- - - - -

 

Jangmi's Point of View

 

"Ugh! Stupid scooter!" I kicked the wheel of my scooter.

How many times will my scooter be in a state of wreck? I

mean, I fixed the damn vehicle for so many times and it keeps on stopping when I use it. 

I sighed. Oh well. I couldn't afford to buy a new one. Might as well keep up with this situation everyday. 

I placed my hands on the two handgrips and pushed it with all my might.

School's less than a mile. I decided to walk. Walking is good for the health as my mother always quoted. 

Just then, a black Mercedes Benz halted beside me. The tinted window rolled down for a better view. 

"Is our pretty Jangmi walking to school again with her hideous scooter?" Yoona pouted.

I turned my hearing down and ignored her petty comment.

Wait till I get my hands on that mouth of yours. For sure you'll live without it. 

With that, the car zoomed off leaving a huge puff of black smoke behind. I coughed, covering my nose. 

I hate my life.

 

- - - - -

 

It was lunch time.

Chatterings and useless conversations were brought up by the students everywhere in the campus except for me.

Hugging the reference books near my chest, I walked to the canteen. 

As usual most of the girls crowded to one side of the canteen, which are the doors.

Giggles covered that area of the cafeteria.

Cameras and cellphones were held up high. 

I took a seat on the corner. I fiddled with the silverwares then began stuffing food inside my mouth.

Ghad, I love food so much!

"They're here!!! EXO's here!!!" A high squeak came from one of the girl's surrounding the doors. 

The canteen doors unsealed, revealing 12 gorgeously handsome men walking towards a table with 12 seats made especially for them. 

I rolled my eyes. What's so special about them? They're human like us. Why do they receive special treatments?

The world is just unfair. Just because their parents built the school doesn't mean they're exempted in everything they do. 

They have everything actually. The looks, the money and anything your heart desires for. 

Oh wait, not all of them have everything. Particularly, one person there has one thing lacking. 

Moral Attitude. 

You don't believe me? 

 

A boy wearing glasses bumped the flower boy's shoulder unknowingly. The guy desperately bowed 90 degrees down.

"I'm sorry!" He begged. His knees were now on the floor, asking for forgiveness.

Luhan crossed his arms and smirked at the kneeling figure in front of him. "If sorry is such a useful word then what's the function of the police?" 

"Hey, Sehun-ah, do you still have the beverage you bought earlier?" Luhan asked, reaching out his hand.

Sehun nodded knowing what Luhan is exactly going to do.

Sehun grabbed something from his sachel and passed the packed juice to Luhan.

Sehun whispered, "Hyung, you don't have to take it this far. He's just a new student."

Luhan ignored his plead, opening the juice. The cold liquid poured down from the packet to the poor boy's hair then to the white polo beneath his yellow blazers.

Luhan threw the now empty tetrapack on the boy's direction, scoffing, "Let this be a lesson. Don't ever cross paths with me or the rest of EXO again, understand?"

The boy hung his head low in agreement.

"You don't what more I can do to you." With that, he flipped his bangs aside and sat down on one of the 12 seats. 

 

I told you so. He doesn't know the meaning of forgiveness. Cause he's a rich kid. 

As for me, all rich kids are spoiled, ill-mannered, impolite, inconsiderate and uncivilized. 

For the last 2 years I've been in this school, I always encounter this kind of situation whenever a new student cross paths with them. 

I'm getting sick of it.

I'm growing tired of these things.

They think they're in control of everyone in this school when in truth it's their parents running it.

Someone needs to stand up to them. 

And I know exactly who.

 

A book came flying halfway through the canteen. It landed on Luhan's forehead.

"Who threw the book?" Luhan questioned, an authorative voice covered his question. He held the book up high for everyone to see.

Yoona tugged on Luhan's sleeve and whispered something to him. "Oppa, I think it's that pauper over there."

"Let go of me." Yoona quickly withdrawed her hands off the flower boy. 

I sipped the orange juice innocently. No one would suspect me cause I'm that anti-social kid everyone loathes.

Yep, I threw that book on that jerk's awfully huge forehead. 

My eyes caught sight of a pair of well polished shoes. 

Does he even know how to polish those shoes? Of course not. His maids do all the work for him.

"You." Luhan said, crouching to my eye level. 

What does this kid want?

He slid the book across the table and pointed to it. "Did you throw this?" 

I shook my head. Don't talk to me you idiot. I'm having a peaceful lunch over here.

Luhan pursed his lips, forming a straight line. "Don't lie. I know it's yours." I mocked him by placing a spoonful of pasta inside my mouth.

He turned the book's cover to the first page. "Yoo Jangmi." He read the two words of my name.

Okay. Epic fail for Jangmi. 

Forgot I wrote my name there. 

I stood up, banging my fists on the table for everyone to hear. 

"So what if my name's there, JERK?!" I shouted. 

The students had this 'omygosh she talks' expression on their faces.

Luhan smirked and patted my head before walking off to their table again. 

What the eff was that about?

 

 

- - - - -

 

Nyahahaha :3 First chapter posted!

Waaaah~ I love you subbies so much. 

It was just the foreword and I already have 12 subscribers. :D

Did you watch EXO's performance yesterday on the 13th Billboard thingy thingy xD

The live streaming site kept lagging and on the very performance of EXO. Damn. -_-" Good thing exotics are fast in uploading videos xD Hahahaha!

Keep on subscribing ^^ I hope to hear everyone's reaction on the comment section below. :)

Ppyong~

 

xoxo, --shootingstar