I'm Yours

I Don't Like Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(A/N: Listen to Jason Mraz's Song "I'm Yours" at the right moment. Trust me, you'll know when that'll be.) Nobody's POV    Jongin's feet were glued to the floor. Siwon was smirking at how little Jongin looked. Kyungsoo tried his best to hide behind Luhan, but to no avail, Siwon spotted him.    "Why are you hiding, babe?" Siwon took a step closer, but was pushed back by Jongin.    "Don't go near him." Jongin's voice became deadly, even scaring Siwon. But Siwon still kept his tall posture and smirked.    "Why the hell not? From what this cutie over here told me, you guys AREN'T together." Jongin winced at the words.    "Actually, we are." Everyone turned to Kyungsoo. He fumbled with his fingers and looked at Siwon. He walked up to him with challenging eyes, despite having a 5 cm height difference. "So, back off and leave us alone." Siwon raised his eyebrows.    "You guys," He pointed to the two. "are dating? Really? You would go for THAT?" Siwon laughed in an unbelievable tone.    "You know, just because you don't have a , that doesn't mean you have to be one." Siwon stopped laughing. Everyone was shocked at how Kyungsoo responded. But, damn, it was ing hilarious. They laughed at Siwon's embarrassment. He deserved it.    Siwon stopped frowning and put on his usual douchebag face. "You know, if you REALLY wanted to see my , you could've just asked." He grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and guided it down to . Kyungsoo's fingers were at the buckle when Jongin forcefully yanked Siwon's hands away and pushed him, hard.    "What the do you think you're doing?!" Jongin shouted. Kris and Chanyeol held Jongin back, in case he went ape on Siwon.    "I'm just claiming what's mine." Once he said that, Tao stepped up to him.    "Look, you -, I don't who you are, or what you crawled up under from, but you need to leave Kyungsoo alone." Kris snickered at his boyfriend's comment. That's his man.    "Oooh~. You're feisty, too. Maybe I should take my eyes off of that cutie over there, and run after you." He grabbed Tao's hands. Kris looked at them worriedly, but didn't move.    Tao yanked his hands away from Siwon's. Then he kissed Siwon... with his foot. And Siwon's mouth bled... a lot. Chanyeol pointed at Siwon's blood and laughed at it hysterically.    "HAHA!" He laughed. "Your blood is dripping!" He slapped his knee and doubled over. Baekhyun gave his boyfriend a weird look. Why did he fall in love with a psycho? Even though Chanyeol's deep laughter creeped everyone out, they were mostly shocked at Tao. Their cute, shy, adorable panda just kicked Siwon in the face. A panda just kicked a horse in the face. Kyungsoo admired how Tao stood up for him. He then got scared of Tao's darkened face. He would never touch his pandas again. EVER.    Tao crouched down to Siwon, who was holding his bleeding jaw. "Stay away from me and Kyungsoo and all of our other friends, or else, I will grab a metal pole and shove it so far up your that when you take a , you'll blood and barf metal. Okay?" His voice sounded scarier than ever. Siwon nodded like a little and ran away. Everyone froze.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter