May The Best Win

I Don't Like Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(A/N: I deeply apologize for not updating for a while. Please enjoy this poor excuse of a chapter) Nobody's POV    Mr. Cho bowed as all the female teachers whistled and screamed. He had just finished another amazing performance. He looked at the crowd and winked at a certain Seo. Her friends pushed her and as she flushed a bright red.    Onew and Jonghyun appeared on the stage again. "Wahh~! How's THAT for an opening performance?" Jonghyun pointed his mic to the audience and they screamed and cheered.    "Didn't Jungmo look so handsome playing the guitar?" Onew sighed dreamily.    "Yah, don't say that." Jonghyun demanded.    "Why not?" Onew tilted his head, like a cute little puppy.    "Because it makes me jealous." The fangirls in the crowd squealed. Onew swatted his hand and covered his face with the other.    "Arraseo, arraseo. Let's move on to the next performance."    "You guys know him as the cute baby panda. We know him as the cool dongsaeng that can kick your in the blink of an eye." The fangirls started to squirm in their seats, recognizing the description.    "Next up, we have Tao showing us his Wushu skills!"

 

 

 

   Tao smirked his y smirk once we finished his performance. He was slightly panting, but still kept his fierce gaze. Half the audience fainted at the all of a sudden y panda. He confidently strode backstage, hearing the fans chant 'TAO! TAO! TAO!' Tao's POV    Hell to the yeah. I know I'm the . I walked backstage, my forehead forming sweat. I saw Kris in his outfit. Damn.... He looked me up and down, eyebrows wriggling.    "Who knew our baby panda was so y?" He said lowly. I suddenly felt embarrassed as he came closer. "You were great." He said in a proud tone. I quickly hugged him before drawing back, remembering I was sweaty. I heard Onew and Jonghyun announce the next act.    "You're up." He nodded. Chanyeol, Yixing, and Jongin rushed past us and on to the stage. Before Kris left, I tugged him back and gave him a peck on the lips.    "Good luck, gege!" I said cutely. He laughed and thanked me before heading on to the stage. Man, when did I ever become so lucky? Minseok's POV    I hollered along with the crowd once Kris, Chanyeol, Yixing, and Jongin finished their performance. It surprised me. Usually Chanyeol looks like a crazed giant that sniffs crack mixed with rainbow sugar and a hint of ecstasy. But on stage... Just... Wow. And Yixing. He's usually some quiet type of guy. I guess he really loves dancing. And Jonging and Kris were great, too. I looked around me. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were sitting in their seats, noses gushing blood. Joonmyun couldn't stop blushing. During the performance, Yixing totally eye him. Tao was somewhere behind the stage. Probably drooling a shower over Kris.    "Wahhh~! How'd you guys like that performance?" Onew pointed his mic towards us. Me and my friends screamed, probably louder than anyone else in the entire room.    "Now, for our next act... Crazies and gentleman, please do not throw your under garments on stage again. Here we have Kim Jongdae!" I stood up and jumped and screamed as my boyfriend entered the stage.    "WOOOO! GO JONGDAE!" I cupped my hands around my mouth and screamed. Jongdae's cheeks flushed and he made a tiny heart with his hands, directing it towards me. My friends teased me and the fangirls giggled at my cheering. The lights dimmed and the music started.

 

 

 

   That was all I heard before everything out. I felt something shaking me. I opened my eyes and found an angel staring down at me. Oh wait, that's just Jongdae. He smiled once I sat up straight. We were in the nurses office. I felt someone my hair.    "I know you said you'd faint, but did it have to be so early?" He teased. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his collar.    "Shut up, stupid." I crashed my lips on to his, trying to be as close to him as possible. Chanyeol's POV   I headed to the audience, towards Baek's friends. They all patted my back and told me I did a good job.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter