You Stupid!

I Don't Like Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nobody's POV    It had been weeks after Joonmyun left. Like he promised, Joonmyun contacted them almost everyday and told them of his daily activities. Each phone call/video chat/text message conversation lasted from 45 minutes to hours. Other personal calls *cough* Sulay's phone shmexy time *cough* lasted WAY longer. Somehow, everyone managed to get things sorted out. But as always, not everything can go right. Minseok's POV    "Jongdae, how long are you going to stay? You were supposed to leave, like, three weeks ago!" He turned to me with furrowed eyebrows.    "Oh, so you want me to leave?" I shook my head in panic.    "Aniyo! I'm just wondering why you haven't left yet. Because I want you to be able to fulfill your dreams as quick as possible!" My face hurt because of how hard I was trying to look like my smile was genuine. Jongdae frowned.    "Seok, why are you like this?" I shrugged my shoulders innocently. "Stop. I know when you're lying. What's wrong?" He stared at me until I squirmed.    "Alright, alright." I slowly wrapped my fingers around his. "I just don't want you to go, okay." I said it so quietly that even I almost didn't hear it. I expected Jongdae to pull away or get mad at me.    "Ey, you pabo!" Wait for it. A shout. A slap maybe. "Why would you think stuff like that?" I lowered my head and let my fingers fall from his.   "I don't know. I-i just... I'm sorry." I forcefully plastered a smile on my face and dared to look him in the eye. "Don't worry about me, though. It's just the thought of separation. I'll get over it. You just call the representative and tell him you're ready to go." I got out of my seat and avoided his eyes. "I'll just go so you can make the call." I fled before he could catch me.    "Minseok, wait!" Too far out of the room, I didn't look back and continued to leave. Nobody's POV    "Jongdae, what happened?" Luhan removed Sehun from his lap and cast a glance at Jongdae.    "I don't know. He just left after we talked about me leaving me for SM." Jongdae shrugged and flinched when Tao slapped him over the head. "Ow! Why?!"    "You stupid! Minseok gege is sad because you, you big stupid!" Kris calmly collected Tao in his arms.    "Sorry. His Korean becomes very poor when he's angry."    "Only when I feel like to put someone in the hospital." Although his grammar was very poor at the time, Jongdae still felt the chills down his spine. He also peed a little, but he wasn't going to tell anyone that.    "Jongdae, why haven't you told him yet?" Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows.    "I don't know. I told myself that I'd tell him at the right time." Jongdae, again, flinched at hit he received from Tao.    "When was that going to be, stupid?!" Kris, again, calmly detached Tao from Jongdae and placed the panda in his lap, arms securing him.    "I'm sorry, okay! I didn't want to disappoint him." Tao softened at the sound of Jongdae's weak tone. "I know that he doesn't want me to leave, but I also know that he wants me to become a singer." He sighed deeply. "What do I do, guys?" Tao got out of Kris' embrace and walked towards Jongdae. The singer immediately shielded his face, in fear of being harmed again. He was only met with a somewhat soft pat on the shoulder.    "I'm sorry for hitting you, Jongdae. I don't like it when Minseok gege cries." Jongdae's eyes almost bulged out of his head.    "He was crying?!" He buried his face in his hands. "I'm such a jerk!" He cried. But it came out as more of, "Mhm fluj al hlerp!" Tao patted his shoulder again.    "Yes you are." Everyone looked at him weirdly. How did he understand that? "Tell you what: I'll go get Minseok gege and bring him back here so you can apologize and tell him why you haven't left yet." With a nod, he left and Jongdae continued to sulk. The others could only look at him in pity.    "Do you think that Minseok-" Luhan's speech was cut off when a pair of lips attacked his cheek. He turned to his left with wide eyes.    "Sunggyu hyung! Woohyun hyung! I did it! I did it!" Sungjong skipped out of the room giggling cutely. Sehun watched as everything happened. He tried to get mad at the kid, Sungjong, but he just couldn't. That boy was super nice and sweet and adorable.    "Sehun-ah,"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter