S.A.P.D: (3/3)

I Don't Like Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nobody's POV    There were only 10 minutes left of the game, and 15 people remained. This included the ten boys, and Taeshin. The other 5 remaining people were unknown.The group of boys ran towards the auditorium.    "If we wait there, then the other 'assailants' will take each other out, and we'll be safe till the end of the game." Kris explained. And so they raced towards the auditorium. They reached where the rest of the students were and made their way to the stage. They plopped down in exhaustion.    "What happened to Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun clung to Principal Yeo. He calmly removed the boy's hands and held him in place.    "We don't know. The camera shut off before we could see what happened." Baekhyun squeaked and fell to the ground. Kyungsoo came to his side and comforted him.    "Guys! There's the 'assailants'!" The boys all looked towards the screens, the camera in room 3-I still down.    "Look! They're running towards the auditorium!" Onew pointed out.    "Who are they?!" Baekhyun asked. He clawed at the screen, trying to see who the last 'assailants' were.    "I don't know, there's paint on the cameras." Tao pried Baekhyun away from the screen. Just then, a loud bang was heard and in ran the remaining 'assailants'. Joon, Mir, Niel, and...... Chanyeol?!    "Chanyeol!" Baekhyun ran and threw himself into his boyfriend's arms. Chanyeol caught him in his arms and hugged the boy just as tight. "H-how did you...." Baekhyun pulled away, arms still around the rapper's lengthy body.    "I guess some people are just lucky." He laughed nervously and snuggled into Baekhyun again. *flashback*    "Are you ready for this, Park Chanyeol?" Chanyeol lifted his head high.    "Ready as ever, Jung Byunghee." And with that, G.O. raised his arm. Chanyeol closed his eyes as he braced himself for the impact.    "Since you're not going to be able to enjoy the prize with the rest of your friends, I'll let you know that I'll be taking care of Baekhyun just fine." And then the balloon launched. Instead of hearing a splash and an unmanly scream, G.O. tensed in fear when a hand caught the balloon he threw and a hard glare was sent his way.    "What did you just say?" Chanyeol's voice was cold. All color drained from G.O.'s face. "Did you just say that you were going to take care of MY Baekhyunnie?" Regret was the only thing G.O. understood at this point. "You done ed up, Jung Byunghee. You done ed up." Just as the shorter tried to run away, Chanyeol took a long stride and caught the . "You brought an extra pair of underwear, right?" With a smirk, he managed to open the boy's pants and held the balloon close to his private area.    "N-no! Chanyeol! NO! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T- AHHHHHHH!!!" *flashback end*    "Someone help me..." A pathetic voice sounded through the auditorium and all eyes directed towards a wobbling G.O. "I can't walk straight... Help me, please." His pleas were met with snickers and pitiful glances. His shirt was messily wrinkled, his hair shot up in different directions, his face was red and covered in light bruises, there was a very obvious wet spot around the front of his pants, and his eyes were almost as wide as Kyungsoo's and Chanyeol's put together.    "Chanyeol..... What did you do?" Sehun asked, partially scared.    "I did what I had to do." Everyone slightly reminded themselves not to piss Chanyeol off.    "Wait, there's still 15 people left! Only 10 people get the prize." Changmin pointed out.    "That is correct. Since there's only about 10 minutes left of the game, I may as well reveal the prize." Principal Yeo stepped forward and pulled out a  microphone. He tapped it three times before speaking. "For this year's S.A.P.D award, over the summer, the entire summer.... A trip for 10 people will be paid off..... To Japan." Yixing stood straight as he heard the prize.     "Japan?" He said to himself quietly.    "Oh! That means we'll get to see Joonmyun umma!" Tao said excitedly.    "Who says you're the one going to Japan?" Mir asked from behind. Tao turned around and gave him the iest stare he could manage. Kris silently praised him, for he had taught the panda that.    "Okay, look here, you crack induced ," Tao pointed at Mir. "you and your partner are not going to get in the way of us seeing Joonmyun in Japan."    "Wow there, baby." Joon took a step towards Tao. "No need to be so snappy. As long as the two of us go to Japan, it's all good." At the use of the word 'baby', Kris looked at Joon.    "Now, why the hell are you calling Tao 'baby'?" He asked. Joon smirked and walked towards Kris, just until they were eye-level.    "And you are?" Kris, who now seemed 100 ft taller and a whole lot more insinuatingly y, glared at Joon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter