Sleep Over

I Don't Like Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(A/N: This is a y chapter! DO NOT READ!) Nobody's POV    The bottle spun in thirteen full circles, before stopping on a certain boy. Yixing smirked. This was gonna be fun.    "Wu Yifan! Truth or Dare?" Kris showed no signs of being nervous and gave Yixing challenging eyes.    "Dare." Yixing became more giddy.    "I dare you to go up to Jongin's mom and tell her that her son tried to get it on in a bathroom stall." Jongin jumped up at the dare.    "No! Don't tell my umma that! I don't want her to hear that!" Yixing jabbed Jongin in the ribs as he continued to blabber on.    "So are you gonna do it?" Yixing asked Kris.    "Since when was I one to turn down a dare?" Kris got up and walked out of the game room, heading to Jongin's umma. Jongin got held down by Yixing and Jongdae, so he woudn't ruin the moment. Kyungsoo was mentally freaking out. When it was at the point where everyone was holding Jongin down, Kyungsoo got up and zoomed out of the room.    "Yah! Kyungsoo's running away!" Baekhyun pointed to a rushing Kyungsoo. Before they could get him, he was already out of the game room and heading to where Kris was. Kyungsoo's POV    Why the is this happening?! It's bad enough that Sehun interrupted us, now Kris is gonna tell Jongin's mom?! Damn you, you Chinese unicorn! I found Kris talking to Jongin's mom. Okay, Kris wasn't laughing his off and Jongin's mom wasn't freaking out. Maybe I should see if he actually does it? No, that's not something I would- You know what, screw that! I hid behind a wall where I could hear their conversation clearly.    "What was wrong with Jongin today?" I heard Jongin's mom ask.     "You see... Well, boys in high school have... needs." Kris explained carefully. "And when they have certain needs, they usually resort to the last option." Jongin's mom was confused, so Kris tried to explain it a different way. "Jongin is going through a point in his relationship where he sees Kyungsoo in a different way. And, at this point, Jongin is very... sensitive towards the physical contact Kyungsoo gives him..." I saw Jongin's mom become more confused. "Jongin is just really- Goddamn it, they tried to have in a bathroom stall!" Kris stopped trying to give subtle hints and told Jongin's mom what he originally was plannng to.    "WHAT?! KIM JONGIN! GET OVER HERE, NOW!" She screamed, loud enough for everyone in the game room to come running over. Jongin looked very afraid. He hid behind me and I held his hand, to comfort him.    "You had in a bathroom stall?!" She turned red. Jongin's POV    Kris actually told her?! I looked at my umma. She was pretty angry. "Well?" She asked me. "Did you?" I felt Kyungsoo squeeze my hand for a split second. I looked at him and he motioned for me to tell her.    "We didn't necessarily... do that in the bathrrom. Sehun interrupted us." I said.    "But you still tried." She shook her head. Is she really that angry? "I can't believe you, Jongin. I raised you better than this."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter