Let's Go On A Date!

I Don't Like Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nobody's POV    After the incident with Siwon, the Kaisoo couple stuck to each other like magnets. If one needed to do something, the other would follow. Wherever one of them went, the other followed close by. Kyungsoo was just afraid Siwon might do something again and Jongin was afraid that he might not be able save Kyungsoo in time. When asked about the sudden attachment, Kyungsoo simply answered: "He's just looking after me." Jongin answered: "I'm just making sure he's safe." Regardless of who anwered, or what they answered with, the Kaisoo couple was giving fangirls quite the treat and they were starting to get more and more comfortable around each other. Jongin's POV    The first two weeks flew by fast and me and Kyungsoo became closer than ever. We were all sitting in Calc. The teacher had to do something so he left us for the rest of the period. Kyungsoo was sitting in a chair that was pulled closely towards mine. I had my arm around his shoulder, protectively, and he was playing with my fingers. What is this? Every since the incident in the library, I felt this need to protect Kyungsoo. Like, whenever he's out of my sight, even for just a few seconds, I panic... Do I... like him? Is this what it feels like when you like someone? I'll have to ask one of the hyungs later.    "Jongin, what are we doing for the weekend?" Yixing asked me.    I shrugged. "Well, I already have plans, so..." I heard Jongdae speak.    "What? Our troll has plans?" I said in mock atonishment. He rolled his eyes at the nickname.    "Yes I have plans, you . I'm going on a date." He smiled proudly and we all looked at him weirdly.    "What kind of human being would want to go out with a thing like you?" Sehun asked him. We were all silent before our eyes fell on a certain hyung. He turned to us after realizing we were staring at him.    "What?" He asked.    "You're dating Jongdae?!" Luhan asked.    He turned smug. "There's a difference between going on a date with someone and actually dating them." He said simply. His friends began to bug him about it, but he ignored them with a smile on his face.    I turned to Kyungsoo. "Hey, how about we go on a date?" Everyone stopped teasing Minseok and turned to me. Even the fangirls stopped talking and looked at us. No one spoke a word.    I looked at Kyungsoo. "So....?"    He looked at me with an unreadable expression. "A date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter