8

She's Mine Sequel

 

~*~
"W-why are you here..."
"I think I distubed you. Sorry for that." she said, with closed fists. Looking at them fiercely while her eyes were turning red because of the tears continuously flowing out from her eyes. Kyuhyun immediately removed his hand from her, staring at Aerin weakly.
"A-aerin..." he mumbled while staring at her.
"I'm so done with you Cho Kyuhyun." She stepped out of the room quickly. She didn't care about the weight on her tummy. She didn't care if she will slip because she was walking too fast. She didn't care if someone will see her crying. All she wanted was to stay away from them, from Kyuhyun.
She went out of the hotel. Unfortunately, Ryeowook didn't see her because he was still busy talking over the phone.

Tears continuously flowed as if it was a fall. Everyone was staring at her. But she didn't mind them. She hailed for a cab while the scene kept on playing on her mind.
"Miss, where am I going to drop you?"
She didn't hear him. And so, he asked again, "Miss, what place?
"A-airport."
She tried to stop from crying but nothing happened. Anger, disappointment and hate filled her heart. Her eyes were both swelled from crying. When she arrived at the airport, she hopped out of the cab like a doll. Lifeless.

Not knowing where to go since she was not familiar with Jeju island's airport, she went in circles looking for... nothing. All she know was she wanted to stay away from Kyuhyun. From that place.

She was almost collapsing when she finally decided to buy a ticket. A plane ticket going back to Incheon.


I love you all this time... I gave myself to you.. I trusted you... and... even though those rumors were around me, even if I always wanted to stay away from you because of what they're saying... I stayed Kyuhyun. I did. Because I love you... However, I had enough.



Author's POV

 

It was the most painful one that she had. Even though she wanted to forget those, it just… kept on haunting her. The treasured memories that they once had has been already replaced by painful ones.

She checked in on a hotel far from their house. She cried non-stop the whole day. The calls that she has been receiving were all ignored. More like, she didn’t seem to notice it. She cursed and asked herself on where she was lacking, however, she couldn’t find answers coz she know to herself that she treated and loved him most.

It was past two in the afternoon wherein she was sitting at the corner of the room and was staring blankly at the pillow that she threw last night.

Suddenly, the door slowly opened. The person rushed inside, looking for her. However, that person stopped when s/he saw Aerin.

“…Rin.”`

No answer. She was still sitting on the floor, staring.

“Aerin.” The person called her softly and walked towards her slowly, standing in front of her. When she saw the shoes, she hesitated to look up, but then he bent down.

“…I brought you a meal.” He showed the paper bag that he was holding.

“W-why are—“

He suddenly hugged her, combing her hair with his fingers. She was trying to push him away but he hugged her even more. At that moment, her tears continuously flowed on his shirt.

 --

She has been staying at the same hotel for almost a week. Donghae stayed at her most of the time that he rarely works. The cheerful side of her is gone. She rarely eat, doesn’t talk too much and she kept on crying. Her current life is frantically ruined.

Donghae on the other hand, was trying to make her realize that she must go back to her old self. And that… she doesn’t deserve any of this pain. He never mentioned Kyuhyun or any issues that will hurt her more. Instead, he wanted her to forget those for the meantime until she’ll go back to what she was before… until she’s ready to face those problems bravely.

He sighed, “Rin, you need to eat. Even a little.” He placed the spoon back to the bowl.

“If you don’t want to eat for yourself, then… just eat for the baby’s sake.”

Suddenly, Aerin quickly took the bowl from him and ate as if she hasn’t eaten for years. A few spoonful of the soup, she started to cry while eating.

What the hell did you do to her Kyuhyun? Is that why you asked me to accompany her? What did you actually do to her? You’re completely ruining her life. He couldn’t help himself and took the soup from her. Wiped her tears and hugged her. It has been always like that, that he almost turned himself as a human handkerchief.

“I’m sorry.” He said. I shouldn’t entrust you to him. I… can’t take seeing you like this any longer.

“It’s not your fault. I’m just too stupid.”

“Shh. No Rin. You’re not,”

“Let it all out now and promise me that after this you won’t cry any longer. Don’t destroy yourself Aerin. I know you’re brave. Please.” She just continued sobbing.

Donghae’s POV

When she fell asleep, I left her some foods to eat even though I know for a fact that she won’t even touch those. This is it Kyuhyun. I had enough seeing her being like this. If you kept on avoiding me, I’ll do anything to make you explain for yourself.

I went directly to their company without knowing if he was there or not. For the past few days, they said that he wasn’t here. And so, I went straight to his office. I saw his secretary but I didn’t it. I went directly inside. More like barging someone else’s room.

There he was.

“I’m sorry he—“

He slowly looked up, lifeless. He was sitting on the chair while staring at his desk. There were pile of papers at his right. He was not moving at all until his secretary talked.

Kyuhyun motioned him to leave. And so, he followed.

I asked him straight to the point, “What happened between you two?”

“Hyung… I’m busy. Can you please go—“ Busy?! He’s doesn’t even do anything at all!

“Cho Kyuhyun! What exactly happened?!”

He didn’t reply. That’s it. I’m on my limit. I dashed towards him, pulled him up and punched him. He fell on his desk. While he was slowly standing up, his things fell even the papers began to scattered on the floor, I even heard a broken glass.

I pulled him again and punched the other side of his face. “I don’t know what happened between you two, but the hell! You’re ruining her Kyuhyun!” he slowly stood up not even muttering any word.

“…take good care of her.” He murmured.

“I’m really doing that even if you won’t say it. I can’t stand seeing her like this.”

The worst decision that I made is to entrust her to you.

“I’m going to take her from you right now, no matter what.”

~*~

When I was about to go back to the hotel, Hyukjae suddenly called.

“Hello?”

“Hae! When I got here, she’s missing!”

“WHAT?!”

Her body is weak and she’s not on her right mind! Where did she go?!

~*~

Author’s POV

She went out of the hotel. She doesn’t want to bother anyone any longer. She just kept on walking lifelessly on the streets. It was almost two hours when she felt her knees getting numb. Then she suddenly collapsed.

An old woman panicked and went towards her. There were people who circled around her to help, and they called the ambulance.

When it arrived, they quickly transferred her to the stretcher and pushed inside the ambulance. Not knowing what was happening, Hyukjae, who was passing by with his car, slowly drove while looking around it. His car windows were opened as well for him to see Aerin clearly if she was wondering around.

When the ambulance left, he was about to drive fast again until he heard someone saying, “Poor lady. She looks so weak that’s why maybe she—“  He quickly drove and followed the ambulance even though he wasn’t sure if it’s Aerin or not.

After arriving in the hospital, they wheeled her to the emergency area. Hyukjae on the other hand, dashed inside after calling Donghae on their whereabouts. He told them that he was with her but she suddenly walked around until she got lost within his sight. He didn’t mind if someone will recognize his face since he’s quite popular, but that time his friend is more important than his career.

--

“She’s too stressed and her body is so weak right now that she collapsed. Just keep staying with her and talk to her without adding any stressors. Tell us when she woke up.”

“We will. Thank you.” Donghae said.

“Please excuse us.”

They kept her accompanied. They didn’t tell Kyuhyun or anyone except Mika. They stayed at the hospital since Aerin doesn’t want to eat moreover she looks to weak. The intravenous fluid became her source of energy. At first she was struggling just to run away from the hospital, however after a few days she stayed calm until she kind of went back to herself. She was about to get discharged but they found out that she will deliver the baby that week.

They never mentioned Kyuhyun. Their parents didn’t know what was happening as well since they thought that they were both doing well. On the other hand, Mika helped a lot to make Aerin slowly cope up with what was happening. Girls talk as they say.

She was sleeping that time while Donghae was peeling oranges when Mika came.

“You’re early. Did you even sleep?” she asked as she walked towards them.

“Yup. You, you’re too early.”

She just smiled and sat down next to Donghae.

“Mika, Thank you.” She gave him a confused gaze, “For what?”

“For being a good friend… for taking care of her and everything.”

She chuckled, “Nah. Nothing to be thankful for.”

He held her hand, “Without you, Aerin might be the same… lifeless one.”

She shook her head, “Oppa, you did your best. You must thank yourself not me.”

“Geez. I won’t thank myself, coz I love her and that includes taking care of her.”

“Ya~ Until this time? Since highschool, awesome love.” She playfully nudged her.

He sighed, “There’s really no one who can replace her. I mean… it will always be her no matter what.”

No one can replace her…

She stirred from her sleep, “Good morning.” He greeted with a smile printed on his face. “I’ll buy breakfast. Wait for a moment.” He left the two.

“Ya~ did you two…?” she looked naughtily at her.

“He loves you okay?” she took the peeled oranges and gave some to Aerin.

She sighed, “Thanks.”

After a few days, she was laboring now. She was wheeled to delivery room. After a few hours she was wheeled back to her room. She had undergone painless delivery that’s why she has been sleeping again. She saw the baby boy after she delivered it, afterwards, it was sent to the nursery room.

 

The day when she’ll get discharged came. While they were fixing their stuffs, the door opened wide.

“Aerin. We’re going home.” Kyuhyun said.

 

~*~

Thaaaaaaank you so much for the wait! I've been soooo busy from.. playing online games that I forgot to update.

Anyways, here's just the beginning of everything, a roller coaster ride lol.

Idk if this is short or nonsense chapter but.. like what I said, this is the start of something.

Thank you so much for patiently waiting, for the comments and for those who messaged me. Love you guys! :*

Special thanks to lulu88 yay! thanks for upvoting! Love ya! :)

hello silent readers ^^

I'll try to update before this month ends :)

(for that hater erm.. if you've read the first one you probably know how I write. stop sending hate messages T^T)