6

She's Mine Sequel

 

Author's POV

She laid her back on the door frame while she was hugging a pillow. Every single detail that happened before until that moment kept on haunting her. She suddenly remembered what happened on the rest room…

“I’m dead tired. Geez.” She was about to go out from the cubicle however…

“It’s not only you, a’right. Remember when Kyuhyun-ssi told us to redo everything coz Hyujin-ssi isn’t contented on what our department passed?”

“Oh yeah! I swear I wanna cry that time. They didn’t know how many sleepless nights we had just to finish that.”

“Speaking of which… do you think they’re dating?”

“Probably, I always see them talking together like they own the whole world.”

“Geez. They have their own affairs. Why don’t they annul their marriage instead?”

“How could they if the guy has two ladies aside from his wife? Hard to choose.” She was tearing up.

“Hell yeah. Remember Ann? She said that Hyujin-ssi and him almost kissed in the office before.” And those tears already fell. She felt like she was crushed into pieces that she couldn’t hold it any longer.

“OMG. Seriously?”

“Shh. Someone might hear us. The guy was just outside remember?”

“Let’s go now. Work is waiting for us.”

-*-

Tears kept running down her cheeks as she buried her face on the pillow that she was hugging. I trust you a lot Kyu, but now… I don’t know. She kept on asking herself if she did something wrong. Hours passed and finally she heard footsteps. She quickly wiped her tears and covered herself with the blanket. Don’t mess up Aerin.

The door finally opened.

He sighed, “She’s sleeping…” He hang his coat on the hamper near him. Afterwards, he went to Aerin’s side who was lying sidewards. He sat down on the floor as he slowly removed the blanket, revealing her face.

“You cried?” He asked as if she will reply. Yes I did Cho Kyuhyun. It was because of you! He grazed his thumb on her cheek and said, “I’m sorry… but please… trust me.”

He planted a kiss on her cheek, “A little bit more Rin… and everything will be over.” K-Kyuhyun

-*-

Aerin’s POV

I woke up with my head aching sooo  badly. Probably because I cried the whole night. I slowly got up with sleepy eyes. I suddenly remembered what Kyuhyun told me… trust me and everything will be over. I messed up my hair and yawned. But I suddenly stopped messing my hair when I felt like something was poking me.

To my surprise, it was Kyuhyun. He was poking my cheek with the red rose that he was holding.

“W-why are you still here? Aren’t you supposed to go—“ Pretend that you’re okay Aerin…

“We’re supposed to go together isn’t it?” he smiled sheepishly.

-*-

He dropped me to the company and left like a lightning. Is he going to meet her now? I felt a tear fell from my eye. I’m not a crybaby, I just… don’t know how to think positively any longer that it almost crushed me pieces into pieces.

I went straight to my office wearing sunglasses to hide my puffy swollen eyes. Geez. Kyuhyun didn’t even bother to ask me if what happened to me.

When I lazily opened the door to my office I saw Donghae lying on the sofa, playing his iPad while munching snacks placed on the table. And there’s Hyukjae sitting on my chair, sipping a strawberry milk while also playing with his iPad.

I stared at them blankly like… what the hell are they doing here early in the morning?! Just imagine an airline President and a popular model was doing those things inside my office.Err… kiddos.

“You two. Messing up on someone else’s office. Clean those mess. Geez.”

“Ohayou~~” Hyukjae greeted. I rolled my eyes, walking to my desk. Donghae quickly sat up, placing his iPad on the sofa.

“Ya! Aren’t you happy to see me?” I smiled weakly, “Good to see you Hyukjae.”

“How about me?” Donghae walked towards me, asking with those puppy eyes.

“Not so good Hae. Look at those mess that you did to my table.” I pointed at the table. Donghae suddenly pulled down my glasses.

“Monkey, can you leave us first?”

“Ya! I just got here and—“ Donghae eyed him, “—Arasseo. But I’ll be back after 5 minutes.” He left after taking Donghae’s iPad.

“He didn’t have to leave Hae.” I said, I was about to walk away but he grabbed my hand and he removed my glasses. I was trying to take it back but he threw it on the sofa. And so, I lowered my face to avoid his worried gaze.

“Why did you cry?” I didn’t answer but the reason behind is all over my mind. There was silence until he suddenly hugged me, “It’s okay if you won’t tell me what happened. But… always remember that you can trust me. That you always have me to lean on.”

“There’s nothing wrong Hae. There’s—“ He didn’t let go of me. He rubbed my back comfortingly. I tried not to cry, but I did.

-*-

We were playing our iPads, Donghae, Hyukjae and I were a team on a certain game. We were having fun that we almost didn’t notice that Kyuhyun was there, greeting us. Why is he here? I glanced at him and drifted my gaze back to iPad. Hyukjae stood up, murmuring to Donghae that they need to leave. However, he didn’t move an inch.

“Can you guys leave us for awhile?” I wanted to tell them not to. However, Donghae suddenly went to Kyuhyun, “Hm.”

“See you later then Rin.” The two waved, leaving us alone.

I started to play again, ignoring him actually. A few seconds later, he placed a purple paper bag on my table. I glanced at it and looked at him, “What’s this?” He sat down on the chair where Donghae was sitting earlier. He just smiled weakly.

“Did something happen?” he asked. Probably because I didn’t bother to open what’s inside it.

“Why are you here? It’s somewhat… new.”

He sighed, taking something from the paper bag while saying, “Can’t I visit my wife?”

Inside it was a… packed lunch. He took my iPad away and handed me the chopsticks that he splitted. I stared at him blankly. He was just smiling nervously. I took a bite of the stuffed fish and it actually taste good, although the stuffings is kinda salty. Did he cook this together with her? Or did he—

“How was it?”

“Who made this?” He grinned nervously.

“Actually… I asked…--“ Hyujin-ssi? No doubt.

“—Ryeowook to help me. I went home after I drove you here. I wanted to make three dishes but… Ryeowook-ssi asked me to cut the vegetables… and… it took too long.” He scratched his head.

Ah! Seriously. Why do I kept on thinking about them?! He made it for you Aerin. Aren’t you supposed to be happy?

“A-ahh.. Thanks. Not bad huh.” He grinned widely.

We were eating silently. He was… like… tearing up while staring at me.

“..Is there something wrong Kyu?” I asked.  He held my hand, “Promise me… that you will never leave me no matter what happen.” Why… is he like this all of a sudden??

“Hm. I… promise.”

A smiled was formed on his lips. Can… I still trust you after what I heard?

-*-

Author’s POV

“So the notes and pictures that she received are…

Live miserably, elephant’s ear, Snow white’s apple, wedding veil, exit sign, hatred, innocence and maturity.” Donghae messed up his hair.

“What’s with these letters and pictures??” He stared at it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Thank you guys for waiting patiently! <3

I became a super slow writer ><" I enjoyed playing an online game that I actually forgot to update OTL

anyways~ got any clue on what the threat is all about? and who sent those? hmm..

I'll try to update by the end of november :3

love you all :)

SJ fighting~!!