4

She's Mine Sequel
A/N: I'm a slow writer :< sorry for the late update ><"
 
Saturday, late afternoon… Aerin was waiting for him on his office to surprise him since when he arrived from Jeju last night, they hadn’t seen each other for three consecutive days, more like two weeks.
 
It has been almost two hours when she started waiting for him. Still, no glimpse of him or anything. She browsed through his drawers, she saw the note that she left when she went there while Kyuhyun was gone and she saw a ladies bag. She smiled sweetly as she grabbed the red bag. Her smile disappeared when she opened the bag… It wasn’t for her… and it never will because it was own by no other than…
 
Geez Aerin, stop thinking stupid things. You know how much he loves you. She hastily placed the bag back to his drawer when the door opened. Oh…
 
She quickly stood up when she saw Kyuhyun and her. She smiled for a bit.
“I didn’t know that you’ll be here.” he said, looking at her blankly.
“I-I’ll be back later.” Aerin said.
“No no. I’ll just get my things and leave. Sorry.”
Kyuhyun walked towards his drawer and took the bag. Afterwards, he gave it back to her.
“Thanks Kyu.”
“Hm. No prob.”
“Aerin-ssi, I’ll be going now.”
She just nodded in response though deep inside her she was thinking of something else. She didn’t notice that Kyuhyun sat on his chair while taking his things out from his bag.
“D-did I do something wrong…?”
He didn’t answer.
“Seems like you’re busy… I-I’ll go now.”
“Aren’t you going to say something?”
Aerin looked around and answered, “None at all.”
“Ahh. Okay.”
“I’ll go now…”
She bowed and left, but after a few steps she stopped when Kyuhyun chuckled, “You’re still going to hide it huh.”
She turned to him, clueless, “Hide what?”
He glared at her, intertwining his fingers on the table, “About the baby.”
“I—“
“If Hyung didn’t tell me will you ever tell me?”
“I—“
“Is it even mine?”
She clenched her fists while her eyes started to welled up, “Kyu, it’s---“
“Ahh, Donghae’s?” he shot a glare at her.
“Fine. If that’s what you think. It’s Hae’s. Happy?!” she said sarcastically, dashing out of the room afterwards.
---
Night came, when Kyuhyun decided to go home, thinking that Aerin was probably asleep since he didn’t want to argue with her. It was almost nine when he looked at his phone, no messages or calls from her.
“Aish.” He started placing his things from the drawer to his bag. He didn’t arrange his stuffs but instead, he just kept on putting everything inside. He noticed the purple colored paper folded into half, “What’s this for?”
Due to curiosity, he opened it. There was a written message saying, “Kyuhyun-ah! What do you want to name our baby? Yup! You’re going to be a daddy now! Behave okay? Or else we’ll have little evil Kyu’s. Lovelots, Aerin.
“AIIIIIIIIISH!!!!!” He muttered angrily, messing up his hair. He quickly took his phone and called her but she didn’t answer. He was calling her for so many times but still, she didn’t pick any calls from him. He felt guilty for what he said, and so he sprinted outside, grabbing his bag without minding if he left something.
He drove fast, that it seemed like he was on a race. He kept calling her, still no answer.
“Pick up Rin. Pick up.”
 
When he arrived at home, He ran towards their room, however, she was not there. He started to panic, and so, he looked for her all over the house. He heard her phone ringing when he called her. He searched for it until he found it on their sofa.
He looked for her again all over the house until he found her at the bath tub wearing her headset,
“What are you—“ she was cut when Kyuhyun hugged her.
“I’m sorry.” He said softly, hugging her tightly.
“Ya… I’m—“
“Aerin-ah… I’m sorry for what I’ve said.” She lightly pushed her, saying, “I-it’s fine… but Kyu, can’t you see that I’m taking a bath you ert!”
He chuckled, “I saw everything a lot of times already. there’s nothing to hide.”
“Ya! Get out!” She hugged herself as if Kyuhyun will see her body coz there were bubbles covering it. He started to his shirt that made her closed her eyes. Afterwards, he felt his soft lips on her.
“Let’s do it here my lady.”
“ert! Out!” She threw some bubbles on him.
“Aish. So childish.” He was about to leave, however he grabbed her towel, sticking out his tongue afterwards.
“YA CHO KYUHYUN!”
---
“Isn’t it a bad idea if you just let her continue working with her ex-boyfriend?” She drank her wine, giving him a smirk.
“Besides… he is her first in everything.”
He kept silent, gripping his wine glass tightly, “Shut up.”
“Say, are they still holding on to each other?”
---
 
“Sir, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun is here.”
“Let him in.”
When he entered his office, he was looking expressionless.
“Take a seat.”
“Thanks, but I’ll leave soon.”
“Do you want tea—“
“Hyung. Let me get straight to the point.” He locked his eyes on him.
“Go on.”
“Fire Aerin.”
The guy in front of him furrowed his eyebrows, what’s this sudden thing?
“I can’t. The contract is three years. She can leave if she wants but I can’t fire her.”
“Okay.”
He left afterwards.
You just wanted to be with her. I knew it. You won’t do things or allow her to move out from your sight.
 
He went towards Aerin’s office without hesitation. When he opened the door, he found her sipping strawberry milk while sitting comfortably with her laptop on the desk.
“Omo. I didn’t expect that you’ll be here.” She smiled sweetly, standing up.
 
“Kyu?”
“Aerin. I want you to resign.”
“Eh?”
“We talked about this before isn’t it?” She placed the milk on the desk stiffly. His stare didn’t change since he went to meet Donghae.
“I’m going to give you any position in the company. Just resign. Please.”
She sighed, “Kyuhyun. It’s not easy as you think. Besides, I’m enjoying my work here.”
“Enjoying?? Because of Hyung??”
“What?! It’s all about him again?! We’re married already so please stop thinking bout unnecessary things.”
“Yes we’re married, but even though we’re living together, he knows you more than I do. It hurts like hell seeing your wife working with her ex-boyfriend that she loved the most.”
“It’s all in the past Kyu.”
She sighed, walking towards him to hug him. However, he stepped backwards, “Fine. Stay here. You still love him after all.”
“This is what I’ve never done to her. To doubt her feelings.” Donghae butted in.
 
***
Anyways~ HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM RYEOWOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY <33333