Chappie 9

She's Mine Sequel

 

Donghae’s POV

It was late at night when the OB-Gyne told us that she’ll get discharged tomorrow after settling the bills. She gave us the instructions on what should we do and what she must avoid. When the doctor left, Aerin wrote down on what the doctor told her.

“So… where… are you going to stay?” Mika asked out of curiousity.

“You can stay at my apartment.”

“No.”

I was surprised when Mika said no, even Aerin looked at her.

“How will others react if they’ll found out about it right?”

“I won’t say yes in the first place actually.”

“Then… Mika’s—“

“No Hae. I don’t want to bother you two any longer.”

“But Rin—“

“Oppa. Just let her.”

“Arrasseo. I’ll go out for awhile.”

-*-

Author’s POV

The next day..

The door widely opened.

“Aerin. We’re going home.”

They were all surprised to see him, especially her. They were all speechless. Aerin who has a flat affect after seeing her husband, continued to peel the oranges that she was holding. Seems like she didn’t see nor care even if Kyuhyun was there. Pressure filled the whole room and so, Mika broke it by saying, “I’ll get some drinks.” When she left, the three didn’t utter any word.

While Donghae who was only standing still asked, “How did you get here?” The man standing beside the door answered, “What matters most is I’m here to fetch her.”

“Hae-oppa.” She bluntly said.

“Y-yes?” he turned to her. Surprisingly, Aerin gave him some of the oranges that she peeled.

Kyuhyun who has been stuck at his place was somewhat jealous to what he has seen.

I should be the one beside her…

His eyes landed on the baby beside Aerin. His wife and son together… but without him, pierced his heart.

Suddenly…

“Omo, omo.” The old lady slightly slapped Kyuhyun’s arms. “I told you to wait for me.”

Donghae was surprised so he immediately bowed after recognizing that it was Kyuhyun’s mom.

“Eomonim.” A small smile was drawn on her face after calling out for her mother-in-law.

“Aigoo aigoo~ Aerin-ah.” She walked towards her with a cheerful face. On the other hand, Kyuhyun was just watching them from behind.

Kyuhyun’s mom looked at the baby and started to cuddle it, “My grandson is so handsome!” she cheered.

“Kyu-ah, come here come here.” The look on the man’s face became bright as he slowly walked towards them. He stared at their baby and gently touched its small hand.

“Hold it.” The surprised look in his face after hearing what his mom told him.

“I—“ His Mom spanked him after giving the baby back to Aerin.

“Aish, Omma!” His Mom giggled while teaching him how to carry the baby. The hand placement and everything.

“What’s the name of my grandson by the way?”

The two accidentally looked at each other which made him froze for a moment.

“Young Jae.”

Young Jae…

“Aigoo~ YoungJae-ah, appa will carry you, okay?” she slightly caressed the cheek of the baby, signaling Aerin to give the baby to him.

He glanced at her after she handed YoungJae to him. He was nervous and happy at the same time.

“Aiyo~ you finally smiled again.” His Mom complimented.

Being out of place while watching the three, Donghae suddenly spoke, “I’ll go to the doctor.”

“I’ll go with you.” Kyuhyun’s mom said brightly. Aerin eyed Donghae but he only returned a small smile at her, closing the door afterwards.

The two were left… awkward, although Kyuhyun was somewhat preoccupied because the baby was in his arms. He was busy playing with his son while Aerin turned the television on. At that moment, YoungJae suddenly cried which made him panicked.

“Omo omo. Don’t cry.” He made funny faces but it didn’t work. He continuously gently patted his leg but Youngjae was still crying.

“Give it to me.” Aerin finally spoke to him. He slowly and gently gave the baby back to her.

“Shh. You’re probably hungry.” She mumbled. After hearing that, he turned around, blushing. When he saw Aerin’s hand taking the milk bottle beside him, he immediately faced them, seeing her feeding YoungJae.

“Y-you feed him cow’s milk?”

“No. It’s from me. I use this bottle whenever Hae is around.”

“Ahh..”

Whenever Hyung is around? But… he wasn’t here now… it’s not like I haven’t seen her… before.

“Can you stop staring at me?”

“I-I’m staring at YoungJae.” He smiled nervously.

They were so quiet for a few minutes. If not only because of the television, probably it’s more silent than reading books at the library.

“Sooner or later, they’ll found out about us. For now, let’s pretend that nothing happened when they’re around.” With that, he froze. He suddenly wanna  ask the real score between them at that time. While he was still thinking on what to say to make the atmosphere lighter, the door opened.

The two went back together with Mika carrying the drinks that she bought.

“Aerin-ah, we already paid for the bills. We can go home now. Kyuhyun-ie prepared a lot.”

“Eh?”

Without a choice, she went with them. He never left her side even though you could that she hates to be with him. Moreover, Kyuhyun’s mom didn’t notice anything weird between them. She just kept on talking and grinning while cuddling the baby.

“Eomonim… why are we heading to your house?” Aerin finally spoke after having a flat affect the whole ride.

“Omo~ Kyuhyun-Ie  didn’t tell you?” She glanced at Kyuhyun, “—I’ll take care of you two while Kyuhyun-ie needs to finish his business.”

“What business?”

“Aigoo~he—“

“Omma.” He whined.

“He messed up, bigtime on the—“

“Omma~” he eyed her.

“Arasseo arasseo.”

It didn’t matter to her on what happen to their company. However it was somewhat bugging her on what was really going on since Donghae and Mika didn’t tell her anything. When they arrived, they were welcomed with party poppers. Ryeowook and Aerin’s mom were there, smiling brightly at them.

“Welcome back! And hello to the new member of our family!” Ryeowook happily said. Although deep inside him, he was still guilty on happened when they flew to Jeju, when he lost the sight of her, and when he found out.

They all headed to the garden which they prepared the whole day. They designed it simple and elegant. When they sat together, Kyuhyun pulled a chair for Aerin, but she didn’t mind thanking him. On her right were Donghae, and Kyuhyun on the left.

“Where’s Dad and Abeonim?” she asked.

“They were together, having a meeting.”

“Shareholders meeting every day.” Kyuhyun’s mom added.

“What exactly happened to the company?” she asked curiously with crossed eyebrows.

“Don’t worry about it dear. Just eat.”

“Kyuhyun-ah might—“ Kyuhyun eyed Ryeowook which made him stopped.

Lunch just passed quietly since their parents don’t have any clue on anything between them. They didn’t notice the awkwardness as well since the two were just quietly eating as Kyuhyun kept on assisting her.

Until evening came, after they had ‘fun’ and had eaten, Aerin’s mom went home first.

“Call me anytime if something came up. Okay?” Donghae smiled and enveloped her with his arms.

“If I could only go with you guys…” she sighed.

“Oppa. Let’s go?” Mika suddenly butted, and so, he removed his arms around her, “Take care Aerin.” She added.

“Hm. Gomawo. Take care too.” She said, hugging Mika afterwards.

When the two left, she was surprised when she felt something.

“It’s cold here.” he said, placing the jacket at her back. She didn’t bother to say anything. Instead, she removed it and went inside, ignoring him.

“Did you guys fight?” Kyuhyun’s mom asked after seeing on what she did.

“Erm.. no Eomonim. It’s just that… I’m actually feeling hot.” She made a fake smile.

“Aigoo~” his Mom grinned widely.

“Where’s Youngjae by the way?”

“He’s upstairs, at Kyuhyun’s room. You’re probably tired, sleep now dear.”

She nodded in response, however deep inside her, she was hesitating to sleep there. Those memories that they had before… she wanted to erase all of it. Kyuhyun’s mom suddenly held her hand and said, “Thank you, for always being there at his side.”

If… you only know.

She went to his room, sighing. Seeing a crib at his room, reminded her that she’s already a mom to his son. She also noticed the bouquet of combined white and red roses at the desk beside the bed.

-*-

Donghae’s POV

I stayed at her side the whole time, knowing that she might do anything again to herself. I never mentioned Kyuhyun to her even though she already regained strength. I actually hate him for what he’d done to her, I mean… I gave up for the two of them and yet he’ll do that? But… I forgot to mention that he was at the hotel where Aerin was staying. I actually saw him a couple of times...

And… one more thing, her doctor said that her husband stayed at the delivery room after giving the anesthesia.

He was there... all the time.

I didn’t know what came up to mind as well to call Kyuhyun to fetch her here, I just felt that I needed to do that. Even though I found out that Kyuhyun has a communication with her doctor.

Although it has been clear that something happened between them, it still bothers me. Felt like there’s wrong. There were questions that fell on one reason… because... he did something. But still... it was somewhat puzzling.

What should I believe? That he was doing those because he did something or… there’s something more behind this?

-*-

Her POV

You started it Aerin, you did. You think it's over? Well, not yet. 

 

 

~*~

End of Part 1 :3

Hi all! It has been months since I last updated, and I am sooooo sorry for that :( It's not like I'm busy or anything but, the chappie was saved at my laptop, and unfortunately.. I lost the charger huhu. Hope that you'll enjoy this update :3

Anyways, Thanks for subscribing, commenting and for those who upvoted!! love ya guys! ♥♥♥

~140917~

-*-