2

She's Mine Sequel

 

Author's POV

It was Friday afternoon when the HR airlines ended their conference.

“I didn’t know that this airline will be a successful one. Thanks to you.” Donghae said to Aerin.

“I didn’t do anything. It became successful ‘coz you were a hardworking President. Or should I call you Chairman instead?” They chuckled. They continued chatting and laughing together until they stopped when they saw a familiar figure approaching them.

“Oh!”

“Good afternoon to both of you.” She courteously greeted them.

“Ya~ you’re late Mika.”

Mika was their highschool classmate. The three of them were good friends back then. When Aerin transferred to other school, their communication got lost. Luckily, they saw each other again when they were in college. Although they had different major, they became classmates for some subjects. Afterwards, she migrated to LA then went back to manage their company. Currently, she is one of the investors in HR airlines and Cho’s company.

“My clock didn’t alarm. Sorry for that.”

“Nahh. It’s fine, but next time, better come in time.”

“I will.”

“Anyways, wanna eat with us?”

“Good timing! I’m hungry.”

They went to a restaurant near the company. They sat near the glass window. Donghae was sitting beside Aerin while Mika was across them. They were talking to each other while they were waiting for their meals. Suddenly, Aerin noticed her phone kept on vibrating.

“Excuse me for awhile.”

“Go on.” He smiled.

They looked at her when Aerin pulled herself quite far from her phone, “Hey, hey, calm down, will ya.” She gave the two an apologetic look.

“Yup. I’m sorry. We’re at the American restaurant just in front of the company.”

“Yup, the steak house.”

“See ya. Take care!... I love you too.” She slid her phone back to her bag.  She looked embarrassed, and so she just giggled awkwardly.

“Kyuhyun?” Donghae asked.

“H-hm.”

“He was at our company. He told me to wait for him.”

“Ohh.. why don’t you order his food so he can eat when he arrives?” Mika suggested.

“Good idea!”

After a few minutes, he finally came, and the food as well. He raised his eyebrow when he saw Aerin sitting beside Hae. Since Donghae didn’t move from his seat, without a choice, he sat beside Mika.

“You were one of our investors isn’t it?” he turned to Mika who was slicing her steak.

“Yes.”

It was such an awkward atmosphere. Aerin noticed that Kyuhyun was irritated so she tried to make the atmosphere lighter by telling some random stories. She continued to talk as she sliced the meat  on her plate.

“You can take mine. We ordered the same set right?” Hae asked.

“Oh, thanks, but I can do this myself.” She glanced at Kyuhyun who was gripping his knife tightly. When Donghae was about to exchange their plates, Kyuhyun finally spoke, “Hyung, don’t. I’ll do it myself.” she eyed her afterwards. She’s married, did you forget about that??

The nervous wife of his immediately passed the plate on him.

~*~

Their lunch ended awkwardly. They left the two and drove to the mall that Cho’s company owned. Kyuhyun didn’t talk to her nor held her hand right after their lunch ended. They were like complete strangers seating together in the car. Until they got to the mall, still, Kyuhyun didn’t talk to her.

“Hey.” She said, tailing over him.

The employees greeted them so he showed a forced smile.

She sighed, how long is he going to ignore me?

“Ow. Sorry.” She bumped on Kyuhyun’s back. She stopped and rubbed her forehead. Her husband turned around. He removed her hand and gently rubbed her forehead with his thumb. Afterwards, he held on her waist and walked with her, “Don’t daydream here.”

She smiled, blushing.

They went to the department store and headed to the ladies section.

“Does it suit me?” Aerin asked, showing the dress that she picked.

“No. It’s too short.” Kyuhyun immediately snatched the dress that she was holding. He pulled some dresses and gave it to the saleslady.

“Ya! I’ll only get one!” She tugged Kyuhyun’s shirt.

“Geez. You’re like a kid.” He chuckled when he saw Aerin’s pouty lips. How cute. He grabbed her hand and intertwined it with his.

You better not wear those short dresses when you’re with him.

“Omo. I didn’t know that you were here.” They turned to see no other than, Hyunji. Her again?! She looked at Aerin from head to toe. She noticed their intertwined hands, making her chuckled.

“Good to see you here Hyunji-ssi.” She smiled after hearing it.

“Are you going to buy clothes as well?” he asked. Go away will ya. Aerin thought.

“Yes. Can you recommend some?”

“I can ask some staff to help you out since I’m only good in picking my wife’s clothes.”

“Mr. Cho, Director Shin is here.” one employee approached them.

“Excuse me for awhile—“ he said to Hyunji, “—Just a minute Rin.” He said sweetly to her.

When he left, Aerin busied herself from pulling the dresses from the rack. Slowly and slowly she was walking away from her.

“I’m sorry for what I said before. It’s just that… Aren’t you too young to get married? Besides, aren’t you the girlfriend of HR airlines’ president?”

“Aren’t you too old for gossips?” she smiled sarcastically.

“And hey, are you apologizing sincerely or just a plain show off just to look good?” she added.

Hyunji raised her brow, replying, “Aren’t you being rude to one of your husband’s investors?”

“Aren’t you being rude to the CEO’s wife?” she smirked.

“Hey hey, what’s going on in here?” Kyuhyun suddenly appeared, slipping his hand on Aerin’s waist.

“None at all Mr. Cho, well then, see ya later.” She caressed his arm and left.

“Hm. Take care.” He replied.

Wow.

 

---

She threw her bag on the sofa when they got home. She didn’t talk that much either since they were both---pissed.

“Ya. What’s wrong with you? You’ve been acting like that since this afternoon.” Kyuhyun asked, with his hands on his waist. Aerin didn’t bother to look at him, instead she shrugged her shoulder and headed to the kitchen.

“YA Aerin!” he jogged towards her, pulling her arm to face him.

“What’s wrong with you?!” she asked with crossed eyebrows.

“You!”

“Why don’t you ask yourself Mr. Cho?” she forcefully removed his hand and walked away.

He chuckled, “Ahh. I get it now.”

“Jealous?”

She didn’t answer. She grabbed the pitcher from the fridge and took the glass near her.

“Stop being jealous a’ryt? It’s nothing.” He hugged her from the back, but still, she removed his arms.

“Really? And yet you allowed her to touch you like that?? And, and, ‘see ya later’? Wow.” She poured the juice over her glass, while Kyuhyun raised his brow, saying, “Then how about you and Hyung? Being lovey dovey and stuff.”

She glanced at him, drank the juice and placed it on the table harshly, glaring at him afterwards. “We didn’t do anything wrong. And, there was nothing to be jealous about.” She rolled her eyes, leaving him afterwards.

Nothing to be jealous about? He has been jealous over Donghae even before. Although he was already calling him ‘Hyung’ that jealousy feeling over him never left. Yes he did sacrifice so that Kyuhyun could marry Aerin, however, the fact her wife was still working with his ex-boyfriend almost everyday made him panicked all the time. He knew that this Hyung of his still have feelings for his wife.

 

He heavily sighed when he opened the door. It has been past an hour when he entered their room. He stayed at their living room, gathered all the thoughts he have and finally cleared his mind. He saw his wife sleeping peacefully already. He did his usual routines and went to their bed.

He slowly sat down on their soft bed. He sighed again as he brushed Aerin’s hair away from her face. “I’m sorry. I can’t help myself from being jealous over Hyung… Why?” He caressed her face as he stared at her, “I’m afraid that I might lose you again. I don’t know what will happen to me if it happened again. I’m sorry Rin…” he kissed her forehead and smiled weakly.

“Don’t be jealous anymore okay? I swear that it won’t happen anymore and… I only love you, always remember that.” He pecked her lips afterwards.

He slowly lied down beside her and covered himself with the blanket that she was using. He hugged her as he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

 

---

“Hae, can we talk?”

“Sure, ‘bout what?”

---

“Let’s meet tomorrow. Go to my office, I’ll wait for you.” Kyuhyun said over the phone.

---

 

She stirred up from her sleep when Kyuhyun opened the curtains. She covered her eyes with the blanket but Kyuhyun removed it, giving her a peck on her lips.

“Wake up my dear wife.” He whispered sweetly to her that made her chuckled. She groggily sat up, rubbing her eyes when suddenly Kyuhyun kissed her.

She quickly broke it, “Omo. Morning breath.” She covered her lips and ran to the bathroom leaving Kyuhyun, giggling.

She went out from the bathroom pouting her lips, “I told you not to do that. Aish. So embarrassing.”

Her husband smiled sweetly, offering his hand. She reached for it, smiling. Suddenly Kyuhyun pulled her to the bed.

“Ya Cho Kyuhyun.” He was on top of her, holding one of her hands. He smirked and kissed her passionately.

“I just gave you a morning kiss.” He said after he sat up.

“Stupid.”

Just then, when Aerin sat up, he pulled something near the bed.

“Breakfast on bed sweetie.” He let out a sweet nervous smile.

 There were two layered pancakes, milk and sliced apples.

She blushed hardly and chuckled at the same time when she noticed that the pancakes were quite burnt.

“Good thing our house was safe from fire.” She giggled, though deep inside her she was smiling sweetly and was trying not to look like a tomato.

“You know that I can’t cook… but I tried my best.” he sighed, drawing circles on the blanket with his finger. She started eating and gave him thumbs up. “Did you taste it? It’s good though it was a little bit burnt, I like it!” she cheerfully said.

She was happily eating while talking to Kyuhyun until he somewhat broke it.

“I forgot to give you these. It was delivered yesterday though.”

She placed the fork on the plate and took the said mail. There were a recital ticket and a note with ‘Elephant’s Ear’ written on it. She didn’t know if it was a separate mail because Kyuhyun gave it as one.

Was it a prank? Will that someone show up if I go to the recital? And what’s with the ‘elephant’s ear’? Was it the same person sending those roses? And… why at our house?!

“You got a weird mail.”

“Did you see the person who sent this?”

“Nope. I just saw it on the mailbox. Why?”

 “N-nothing…”

---

Special thanks to @kyulovesriona for upvoting <333333 omgggg hihi.