3

She's Mine Sequel

 

--super short update

Author's POV

“See you at home. I got things to do in the company.” It was a message from Kyuhyun. She read it an hour after it was sent. She sighed heavily.

“Did something happen?” Hae asked as he stared at Aerin while leaning his back on the couch near her.

“Kyu told me he has things to do.”

“Ohh.”

He got up, “So… I’ll drive you later to that place a’ryt?” He smiled sweetly.

“No.” she shook her head. However, he insisted, “I will. It’s dangerous Aerin.”

==

Without a choice, she went to the said place with Donghae. They arrived there without any person inside, even outside the hall. There were no cars parked either. Creepy for what it seemed. They unbuckled their seatbelts while looking around.

“I suddenly felt nervous.” Aerin mumbled.

“Don’t worry, I’m here.” He said brightly, “Kaja.”

Before she opened the car door, she got startled when her phone suddenly rang.

“H-hello?”

“Ya! I’ve been texting you! Where are you?! I went to your company but you’re not there.”

“Omo. I thought we’ll meet in the house? Aish. I’ll be home after a few minutes.”

“Geez. Hurry.” He hung up.

She sighed, “He’s more like a parent.” Hae chuckled after hearing it, and so, “Let’s finish your business here so you can go to your daddy.” He giggled.

“Shut up.”

When they went down from the car, they examined the place as if they were spies. They entered the place, still, they didn’t spot any person.

“Are we late or something?” Aerin asked, holding the ticket she received. She turned, Hae wasn’t there any longer.

“Hae?”

“Donghae-oppa?”

“YA LEE DONGHAE!!” she panicked. She quickly ran towards the exit as she searched for her phone. However, she left it on her bag, moreover, the door was already locked.

“Lee Donghae, where the hell are you?!” she yelled out.

There was no answer. What if

She trembled when she noticed that the door on the recital area was slightly opened. She spotted a light coming from the inside. And so, even though she hesitated to go, she still did.

Badump. Aerin, you can do this. Donghae might be there. And… the person who kept on sending those roses and weird notes. Whatever may happen here, God, please protect Kyuhyun, you know how much I love him.

When she reached the door, everything went dark. Before she ran away, she heard a piano. Three spotlights opened, revealing Ryeowook playing the piano, Kyuhyun at the middle and Donghae with peace sign (replacing Yesung).

--Promise You..

While seeking unchanged things, we’ve walked in the changing seasons.
Always we came along together holding our hands.
I could passed the days I wasn’t sure without losing a way thanks for you,
and I could stay strong anytime.
Even though much scenery might be changed in our future, we won’t be changed.

Promise you. I will live thinking of you. We are the one from heart to heart.
Promise You. What I want to tell is just “I love you”.
I will promise the piece of eternity.

He went down from the stage while Aerin was tearful and speechless at the same time. He walked towards her with a bright smile drawn on his face as he continued to sing.

We’ve had many little quarrels. We also had some days apart each other.
But each time, it reminded me that I need you.
When you have difficulties, I want to be the first man who gives you a hand.
Let me stay beside you.

Even if we repeat parting or encounter,
let’s stay next to one another.

Promise You. I want to protect you in my whole life, my heart is hot
(and being full of love)

When he reached her, he wiped her tears, afterwards he intertwined his fingers with her. Aerin couldn’t help but smile. She playfully hit Kyuhyun’s chest, saying, “Stupid! I didn’t know that you can sing.” He replied with a giggle. Then, he led her near the stage.
Promise You, what I want to send you is just “I love you” with never changed love.

If tomorrow is covered with darkness and there is no way,
you need not to be afraid. Unless you leave my hand,
we can go anywhere.

Promise you. I will live thinking of you. We are the one from heart to heart.
Promise You. What I want to tell is just “I love you”.
I will promise the piece of eternity.

I will promise the piece of eternity.

The hall’s lights opened as white rose petals fell down. A loud cheer was heard when she spotted their parents, co-workers, friends and others was at the balcony. Suddenly, a projector flashed a picture of them with ‘Happy Anniversary’ at the middle.

“Happy Wedding Anniversary Aerin.” He smiled sweetly to her as he give a red rose that he hid on his back. She was still speechless, and so, she enveloped him on a tight hug. He hugged him back and planted a kiss on her head.

“Ya stop crying.” He said as he rubbed her back. She broke the hug, afterwards, Kyuhyun wiped her tears and looked deeply in her eyes.

“Thank you Kyuhyun. I honestly forgot about this day. Thank you… Happy Anniversary Kyu. I’m really lucky to have you. I love you.”

“Thank you too Aerin for being my wife and life. I’m the luckiest man because I have you by my side. I love you more and more each day.” He pecked her lips.

A louder applause and cheer filled the whole recital room. When the ‘audience’ went down from the balcony, they greeted the couple etc. They even took pictures; afterwards they headed to the restaurant that Kyuhyun reserved.

What they didn’t know is that there was a pair of eyes watching them.

---

A month already passed, they were busy working that they almost rarely see each other due to overseas projects and some stuffs that they had to finish. There were times that Aerin attended a conference at Japan while Kyuhyun went to Jeju for a meeting.

“You received ‘snow white’s apple’,’ wedding veil’, ‘exit sign’ and ‘hatred’ words printed on a black paper for the whole month. What’s with these notes?”

“I tried to figure out myself but I couldn’t.”

“Even if we asked the mailman, there’s no use.”

“And, it was sent from different places in Korea.”

“Let’s tell Kyuhyun now.”

“No Hae.”

“Geez. Then are you going to tell him when something bad happens or after you deliver the baby? Rin, this is clearly a threat or something.”

She raised her brow, “I asked you to help me not to scold me and tell me to inform him. I don’t want him to worry. So please, stop saying that. Just help me out without telling him a’ryt?”

“Aren’t you concern of yourself and your baby? You’re stressed already.”

She rolled her eyes, walking out, then she paused, “Just forget that I asked for your help.” She sprinted out of the room, closing the door harshly.

---

What they didn’t know is that there was already a rumor about…

 

A/N:

Too busy and.. too lazy to write nowadays… I’ll probably be back after two weeks or after a month.

Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting <3

I'll reply to previous and recent comments when i have time ><"