Sleepy Love

MY FADING MEMORY

Chapter 5: Sleepy Love

 

Donghae walk along the hallway of 4th floor wearing his headphone while listening to the song titled: heartbeat by 2pm 

 

Wow.. his heart beat also beats fast just like the song.. listen to my heartbeat it’s beating for you… so the one his staring at is no other than…. (tada!!) hyukkie~ of course. He was love at first at this cutee girl who has a gummy smile that he really like see but wait he was distracted because evil kyu is now at his side and wrap his arms to his neck and whisper to hae ‘she’s beautiful and I think I like her…’ hae glare deathly at kyu..

“Hey! Wait I’m just kidding .. she’s beautiful but I’m already engage to someone whom I really don’t know . I don’t have any info about her. Her name, her face and her address. Even her phone number they don’t give it to me. They really want me to find her.”

“but she’s not here I think and I think you are free to flirt with every girls here especially to that bunny girl”

“what the hell are you saying fish? For god sake! I will never ever like her” Kyuhyun protested.

Donghae sighed.

“okay then let’s go! we will be late”

Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“kyu wanna visit me at the shop?”

“shop?”

“yeah shop”

“I thought aquarium kekekekeke”

“yah!!!! stop teasing me!!! C’mon lets go”

Donghae grab kyuhyun’s wrist and drag him.

“fish!!! stop!! Cant you see? You’re hurting my beautiful wrist”

Donghae chuckle.

“ok if that what you wish kyuhyunnie~”

“yah!!! you’re not allowed to called me that kind of nickname..”

“oohh..”

“your not my girlfriend okay,”

“so your saying that I’m not allowed to call you kyuhyunnie just because I’m not your girlfriend? Then let me be your girlfriend”

Donghae teased.

Kyuhyun chuckled.

“hahahahhaha your so funny childish fish!!”

“no I’m not I’m serious and I want you to be my boyfriend, will you?”

While Donghae stating these he was already laughing in my mind an unendless laughing, he tries to stop himself. But Kyuhyun laugh very loud like he is the only person at the coffee shop. Donghae can’t stop himself right now. The two burst out laughing loudly like crazy people.

 

Still Kyuhyun can’t get over. He was still laughing.

“yah!!! stop that you look so insane, why you can’t get over?” Donghae asked.

“wwhhyy? Fi-fis-fish? that was fun”

“fun for you idiot evil!”

Kyuhyun put his hand to his mouth to stop laughing.

“anyway hae.. why you bring me here?”

“no nothing I just want to know your suggestion”

“suggestion about what?”

“ahhmmnn…about this shop? You think I need to rebuild it?”

Kyuhyun look around. Scanning every single corner (LOL)

“hmmmmm”

“hmmmmmm?”

“as I observe ..”

“you observe?”

“I”

“i?” Donghae repeated.

“I”

“I what?” Donghae asked curiously.

“I’m hungry hae any food and do you have wine here?”

Donghae hit Kyuhyun’s head.

“yahh!!!! what was that for?!” Kyuhyun yelled towards hae.

“that’s for your hungry tummy!!!”

Kyuhyun chuckled.

“wait here I’ll bring you some food”

“okay!”

When Kyuhyun look back he saw a familiar figure. His head move righ, left, right and left. In short, he move his head curiously. Eyebrow frown. ‘hmmmmm she look so familiar…hmmmm’

“here’s your food beggar evil!” Donghae served Kyuhyun a Cappuccino with Panini. And he sit across Kyuhyun.

“hey!!! This is not my order!! I think I need to talk to your manager”

“and what will you say?”

“that this future heir of this coffee shop is not doing his work”

Donghae chuckle.

“c’mon Kyu.. just eat!! And stop complaining or else I will get that and I wi--”

Donghae was cut.

“wait wait!!! Okay!! I will not complain anymore”

Donghae watch Kyuhyun.

After kyuhyun sip his cappuccino he ask hae.

“hae who’s that girl? She look so familiar to me.”

“who” Donghae asked.

Kyuhyuh pout pointing the girl wearing an apron and hair net. Donghae look back.

“ahhhh she’s our school mate the girl earlier”

Kyuhyun frown.

“what? can’t you remember her? She is hyukkie. Remember?”

“ahh I knew her.”

‘so hyukkie is her name hmm beautiful name..actually I can’t remember her maybe because she was not facing us before’ Kyuhyun thought.

“hey!! why? You look so pale.. are you not feeling well?”

 “i-I’m okay hae.. I think I need to go home it’s 6:45 PM already”

“oww.. I didn’t notice the time.. okay kyu take care and goodbye!! Oh wait want a goodbye kiss?”Donghae teased again.

“stop!!! Fish!! or else I will throw you to my kingdom and be my slave forever..”

Donghae just smiled and wave a goodbye to Kyuhyun.

“bye! Kyu. Take care!”

Kyuhyun wave and lip-sync “Goobye”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: I’M ALSO SHAWOL well one of my friend was so in love  to SHINee that’s why she make me SHAWOL and she success!!!! I love now SHINee… even though I can’t memorize them rationally….