First Meet

MY FADING MEMORY

CHAPTER I: First Meet

One Morning. There was a cute bunny girl who was walking along the street side she’s walking with her mini skirt paired up with her perfect shirt, ed collar of her shirt and loosened her necktie. Yes she was a bit bad girl or bratty should I say.

Standing in front of the Sapphire Blue gate. She sighed. ‘so this is my new school? Tsch.. I really want to see you. I don’t know but I think you captured my heart ’ she mumbled. She’s now walking at the hallway reading every signboard in front of each door. She was looking for the principal’s office to report. Finally, she found it after 30 mins. of walking around . she knocks on the door three times and entered when she heard  the Principal signal.

~After a minute of orientation from at the Principals Office. She is now ready to look for her classroom~

While walking along the hallway she wear her headset and listen to the song titled: I Wanna Love You by Super Junior EunHae. Yeah, she is a big fan of SUPER JUNIOR. While walking at the 4th floor hallway her eyes are wandering around to see the section of her classroom, she’s busy listening at the music and she did not notice that there was a guy behind her busy reading his notes. This guy, is not neird he’s just reading his notes which is his bucket list. Bucket list, yes you’re not mistaken ..it was a BUCKET LIST.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Lets find out why this guy has a bucket list and what are the contents …

Im sorry if I write it very short don’t worry I’ll make a double update J J