Longing Love

MY FADING MEMORY

CHAPTER 2: Longing Love

 

The guy bump to the girl.

“oh!!! .”

“I-I…..I’m sorry” the eyeglass guy apologizes.

The bunny girl stared at the guy in front of her and she curiously asked the guy when she saw the notes but the guy pick it immediately and place it to his bag. Instead of answering back he just give her an evil smile and she grabbed his wrist and ask if where is room 4-B.

 

He face her and start to ask the girl..

“so you’re the transferee students here?”

“maybe yes or no” she answered back with chuckle.

Well. She’s a bit evil too. It’s like evil to evil. Evil Maknae meet Evil Bunny.

He was not insulted by the bunny answer.. but he was not feeling good that’s why he leave her.

 

*AT ROOM 4-B*

 

The class was noisy but not too much . it’s noisy because there are girls and boys busy blabbering about their vacation and the transferee.. then the teacher came he is no other that Mr. Choi. Choi Siwon.

“good morning class!! I’m your teacher in charge. I think I don’t need to introduce myself you already knew me and most of you guys are my student before. So before we start please stand up and down your head and let us pray”. There are students who are lazily to stand and there are also other who  object but Mr. Choi ignore them and instead he continue. He lead the prayer. After they pray. IT’S ATTENDANCE TIME!.

*Mr. Choi POV*

By the way before we start, I would like to introduce to you your new classmate. She came from all girls school ad please be nice to her treat her well. And be friendly.

*END OF POV*

 

The bunny girl entered the classroom. Face everyone. Show her bunny tooth.

*Sungmin POV*

Here I am again standing infront of my new classmates….geez. hi! Classmates. I’m Lee Sungmin your new classmate, transferee from the SM Girls School. I transfer here because I was bored and I want to find my fiancé here…so that’s it thank you.

*END OF POV*

 

After introducing herself from the class her eyes landed to someone who loo so familiar to her. Her eyebrow furrow and she blink curiously. Mr. Choi told her to sit beside the guy that she’s eyeing. When she sit, she ask her seatmate evil guy.

“owh! Hi classmate nice meeting you” she greeted with smile like nothing happen earlier

“Cho Kyuhyun. Nice meeting you too bunny” he replied with smirk and without looking the girl.

“is that how you greet a girl? Be gentleman”

“why don’t you just copy everything Mr. Choi’s writing and please don’t disturb your so annoying” kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“wh-what did you say?? Excuse me Mr. Cho your so--hhmmmmnn” sungmin did not finish her word because kyuhyun put a crumpled paper to .

Sungmin expression was really angry and really upset, because nobody or no one ever do that to her except, Cho Kyuhyun. She stand up and shout like she’s only at the market.

“aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!”. The whole class stop from what they are doing and stare at the mad girl. Even Mr. Choi stop because of the noise that sungmin create.

“Mr Cho! Remember this!!”

“what?!?!”

The teacher interrupts.

“hey!guys! will you please calm down! Are you having a fight?” the teacher ask and he try to calm those two because there are fire coming out from their heads.

“Isn’t that obvious Sir?!?!” the kyumin shout in unison

“okay! Mr. Cho! And Ms. Lee.. go to my office after my class”

The two eyes got wider. They glance at Mr. Choi but he just ignore the two students and continue his writing’s. Sungmin cursing Kyuhyun because it was his first day of school and she will be given a punishment because of Cho Kyuhyun.

 

-AT THE FACULTY ROOM-

The two sits infront Mr. Choi.  They are eyeing each other and Mr. Choi also eyeing the KyuMin. The silence fill the room. Awkwardness. No one dare to break the silence. Mr. Choi sighed and he break the silence or the tensions?

“who start the fight?” Mr. Choi asked.

Both party point each other and in unison they answered “that one!!”

Mr. Choi frown (omygod his famous shibrows)

“I think no one will tell the truth, now since no one will talk. It’s time to give you punishments an--” the teacher was cut.

“Sir I’ll promise I’ll be a good student and I will behave. Please sir don’t punish me. it was not my fault it was this man. Cho Kyuhyun” Sungmin beg showing his aegyo and puppy eyes.

Kyuhyun was Silent.

Mr. Choi ignore Sungmin’s please. Kyuhyun still did not talk.

“okay! For your punishment KyuMin you need to clean the whole 4th floor hallway, no more complains or else I will add another punishments. You maqy now leave Ms. Lee and Mr. Cho”

The two leave the faculty room. Sungmin can’t complain that’s why he give a deathly glare at the silent Cho Kyuhyun.

 

~THE BELL RING~

 

RINNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Sungmin again go to the faculty room. Beg. While Kyuhyun pack all his things (notebooks, books etc..)  when someone tap his shoulder. It was Lee Donghae. His close friend since he  entered the  Sapphire Blue School.

“you look so quiet today, huh”

“I’m just exhausted and I don’t fell good”

“exhausted from? what? to that transferee? ” Donghae chuckled.

“yah!! of course not! How can you say that..geezz that girl was so annoying”

Donghae stared at Kyuhyun.

“what?” Kyuhyun asked.

“no, nothing you look so pale want to go home with me?”

“thank you fish but I can’t Mr. Choi give us a punishment”

“so what’s your punishment?” Donghae asked curiously.

“well we will just only clean the 4th floor hallway”

Donghae sighed.

“okay! Just call me if you need my help. I’ll go ahead. Have a happy day with her kekeke” Donghae . “Bye! Kyu goodluck! I have to go the coffee shop is now waiting for me” Donghae said cheerfully.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Siwon is now here kekekekeke…shisus..keep on reading .. I wrote this even though I was busy at school. I enrolled this summer that’s why I can’t promise to update everyday.. THANK YOU.. I’m from Philippines. Nice meeting you all..Kyuhyun was wearing a eyeglass here but only for the meantime