First Contact

MY FADING MEMORY

Chapter 16: First Contact

 

When suddenly a tall man came with his umbrella closing it.

‘He look so familiar’ Sungmin mumbled.

She stand and walk slowly toward the man.  .  .  .  .slowly.  .  .  . slowly.

“Excuse me, mister” Sungmin shyly tug the shirt of the man.

“Hmmm” the man hummed looking where the voice came.

“Ohhh!!! Kyu—kyuhyun!!” Sungmin exclaim.

“Look who’s here? tsch”

“Huh! of all the people why you I always see you.” Sungmin cross her arm.

“Are you a stalker” Kyuhyun added.

“Look who’s talking” Sungmin flip her hair.

Kyuhyun never mind Sungmin. He just shrug and preparing for the coming bus. The bus stop.

Kyuhyun eagerly run at the entrance. Sungmin followed him. Kyuhyun looking for a perfect place to be seated, he found a sit good for only 2 persons. Sungmin sit beside him.

“What are you doing?” Kyuhyun asked Sungmin.

“Why, am I not allowed to sit here?”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and Sungmin start to asked him anything about him, why his like that everything.

“Aishh!! Stop asking are you interrogating me?”

Sungmin stared at Kyuhyun smiling.

“Hihihihihi”

“What’s funny?”

“Nothing. You just look so cute when your mad.”

“Shut your mouth and talk to your hands arasso”

Sungmin sit properly and she glance secretly to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun brought out his iPod listening to the song: Beige and Kim Ryeowook -Falling in Love With a Friend. He only stare at the window blankly.

 

“Kyuhyunnie~” Sungmin calling Kyuhyun’s name.

“Kyuhyunnie!!” she repeated.

‘Aish, what the hell is this really how hard to wake him up’ she mumbed. She’s moving her shoulder to wake up Kyuhyun but nothing happen. Sungmin looking at the window ‘It’s almost near.’.when suddenly, her eyes stop at sleeping Kyuhyun she stared at the sleeping evil.

 

*~Sungmin POV~*

The evil fell asleep on my shoulder. He’s really moody person. Sometimes he trait me good, sometimes he help, sometimes his not teasing me. sigh. I try to wake him up but I can’t he really fall  asleep is he tired or what. tsss what should I do now?. I glance at him and I move a bit to see his face. I brush off the hair recovering his beautiful eyes, He really look so peaceful and hands---what am I saying NO! NO! he can’t be that handsome. I pinch my cheek to stop from my (imagination). I’m pissed off. I’m losing now my patience. What I do is I slap his cheek many times I think 6 times? Successfully he woke up his eyes are so small kekekeke.

*~End of POV~*

 

*~Kyuhyuh POV~*

I feel a pair of hands slapping my cheeks. OUCH!. I open my eyes and I saw a pair of eyes staring at me. Sungmin. She’s smiling like idiot.

“Finally” I heard she said.

“hmm?”

“Let’s go now were here”

I look at the window and the bus stop. I slowly scratch my eyes and we exit.

I open my umbrella and started to walk when. .

“kyuhyunnie!!!” I slowly look back and Sungmin run to my side.

“what are you doin’?”

Sungmin show her bunny smile.

“Can I walk with you?” Sungmin asked showing her puppy eyes.

“And why?”

“Hihihihihihi I.. I don’t have umbrella eh”

I just sigh.

Were walking now on the way to her house when we reach her house.

“follow me” Sungmin ordered me to enter to her house I just follow what she said.

She straightly go to the kitchen and pre heat those foods she were holding before. I sit at the sofa and look around. My eyes roaming everywhere until I remembered something ‘look so familiar’ then a towel flew to me.

“dry yourself first before you leave and eat also”

I just nodded.

I  remove my t-shirt when she came and quickly cover her eyes.

“waaahhhhhh!!!! Why you have to remove your t-shirt here?!!?!!!” I jump from my sit when she yelled, my ears irritate and because of shock my heart beats fast and I quickly cover my upper body with my hands. She’s glancing and peeking to me.

“wha….what ar… you doing here?” I start to feel shy and

“why? This is my own house and …and I forgot my phone at the  table” she’s still not looking my eyebrow furrow. I start to look everywhere and look for her phone. I found it quickly good thing I have a good sight. I reach out for her phone “Here” and she just nodded.

*~End of POV~*