Over

MY FADING MEMORY

Chapter 4: Over

 

“JUST GOT HOME!!!!” Sungmin shout as she open the door.

But no one is home.

“Where is my maid?, wookie! wookie! wookie! yoohoo~ where are you? Please don’t hide or else I will kill you if I find you!”  Sungmin threatened while he is checking the kitchen, living room and lastly wookie’s room.

But no Ryeowook.

“Gosh!!! Is something happen to my wookie? I’m worried I think I need to call her” she mumbled.

She open her bag and get her phone and dial wookies number.

 

[>] NO OTHER

Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi
Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul
Naomi dahaeng iya aesseo neorel jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo channi
Na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi haengbokhan nom na gatchi unneun geureon choegoro haengbokhan nom


“yoboseo?”

“wookie-ah! where are you? Areyouokayimworriedpleasetellmeifyouaresafeareyousi--”

“hey! Stop! I can’t understand you please make it slow. Breath first”

Sungmin on the other line breathe deeply.

“okay now don’t talk so fast okay coz I can’t understand you, okay?”

“okay I will”

“Oopss, by the way. I’m sorry if I don’t tell you that I may not be there”

“exactly! That’s the reason why I called you.. what happen? Are you okay? Is everything okay there?”

“there you go again you keep on asking ..i can’t answer all your question if you will keep on asking me , let me talk okay? I will explain everything so don’t talk while I’m talking okay?”

“okay! wait! Why you talk like that? I’m your boss and you’re my maid”

“maid? Me? are you drank?”

“no..i’m just kidding wook~ peace^^”

The two laugh in unison.

 

Ryeowook here is not a maid. She is a very close friend of Sungmin who live with him. She called Ryeowook maid because Wookie is a good cook and also a good cleaner of the house.

 

Ryeowook break the laughter.

“by the way I’m sorry I can’t be with my boss for the whole week or maybe whole month. My mom needs me here. I need to take care of her. Were at the our province she wants a silence and a peace that’s why she choose here to stay. And you know it that I’m a one and only child and I need to accompany her.. so, boss I can’t be with you. Hope you understand. Boss. ” Ryeowook explain.

“wookie it’s okay to me that my maid will not be around cook for me kekekeke, make sure that your mom will be in good health and take care of her. And you too take care of your y body and please when you come back don’t be y okay? Hahahahahahahahaha. Just kidding! Take care there. Don’t escape your breakfast, lunch and dinner and introduce me to your soon to be  husbannie~” Sungmin said teasingly.

“Yah!!!!! You’re so funny min I will miss you boss hehehehehehe”

“I will miss you too… ah wait before I forgot please send me the recipe of ddokkboki”

“hahahahaha sure boss.

Sungmin receive the recipe and reply.

 

To: Ryeowook

Wookie~ thanks for the recipe. I will keep this and treasure kekekekeke. Just kidding. I will try to do this and when you come back I will serve my special ddokkboki.kekekeke. take care ♥♥♥

From: Sungminnie~

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

I’m sorry my grammar was wrong…. I think I need to study English more and learn Korean so that I can improve my skills and I can share to my entire lame story kekekke (*.* ).. and wait I’M PROUD ELF!!! And I love those Miss A, Wonder Girls, 2PM, Boyfriend and other KPOP GROUP…  by the way my bias is CHO KYUHUN and SUNGMIN and LEE HYUKKIE and DONGHAE in short, I LOVE ALL SUPER JUNIOR..EUNHAE Shipper and KYUMIN AND I LOVE TO SHIP ALL SUPER JUNIOR COUPLES…. EverLastingFriend….COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED :)