Family Night

MY FADING MEMORY

Chapter 14: Family Night

SILENCE.

Umma Leeteuk breaks the silence.

“Hae tell me who’s that beautiful girl beside you”

“Umma Hyukkie, Hyukkie Umma” Donghae introduce.

“annyeong haseyo hyukjae-imnida. Nice meeting you ma’am” Hyukkie nodded.

“Nice meting you too beautiful lady. You know what you’re so beautiful are you the girlfriend of my baby fish?” Umma teased.

“A….Ani….Aniyo Ma’am were just friends and --” Hyukjae defend and cut off

“She’s working at our coffee shop, part time job” Donghae added

“aaahh..In fairness I like you Hyukkie OOhh  and how about you Mr. Cho, how are you and your love life how was it?”

“As usual a lot of girls always giggle whenever they see me, screaming like crazy. And still cute” the great Cho Kyuhyun answered.

“Yah!! boastful evil! I’m sorry ma’am but it’s a lie. Big Lie!” Sungmin chuckled.

“aiss!! Don’t vulgar me!! Minnie!”

“See it’s a lie. Everything is a lie.” Sungmin added.

Umma Leeteuk  and Appa Kangin laughing silently. They find it cute.

“Stop that lovey dovey!” Donghae yelled toward the KyuMin.

“hahahahahahaha so cute.. okay let’s eat now oh, wait. So you are Lee Sungmin right?” Umma Leeteuk  question Sungmin.

“Yes ma’am I am”

“How’s Kyu? Is he playing star craft?” Umma asked teasingly.

“NEH! You got it ma’am…”

“by the way you are  his?”

“Friend.”

“Sure?” umma saw a blush on her cheeks.

(A/N: Sungmin is already known by umma leeteuk)

“oohhww someone here is denying”

Sungmin wave her hands denying that she is Kyuhyun’s.

Umma Leeteuk chuckled. She will now start to her plan.

“Kyuhyun have you met her?” Kyuhyun eyes widened.

“Who? Aunt” Kyuhyun pretending ask.

“stop! Pretending I know that you know what am I talking” umma said.

“hahahahahahahaha” evil laugh.

“tssschh is that how you answer me?”

“well, actually I really want to met her before I will die” Kyuhyun stop laughing and answered seriously.

They all look at Kyuhyun with are you kidding face.

“what?” Kyuhyun question.

“Stop kidding, it’s not funny” Donghae said.

Kyuhyun burst out laughing and the other laugh with him.

 

*~Umma Leeteuk POV~*

Is this the way you escape from your sickness. It’s not funny anymore my dear Kyuhyun. why don’t you just tell them and let them take care of you, you don’t deserve this. I don’t want my son see crying just because one of his bestfriend will gone.

*~End of POV~*

 

*~Kyuhyun POV~*

Yah1 just laugh keep that smile on your faces. I don’t want you to worry about me. actually, that’s all true. I really want to meet her before my sickness will kill me. or, should not. I think its better not to meet her she might cry over me and I will just give her frustration and my bestfriend I don’t want them to get sick just because of me (Sigh). Don’t worry guys someday or even this day I will protect you I will not hurt you and i don’t wanna see you crying guys. I will keep this in my heart and in my mind.

*~End of POV~*

 

“aww.. our evil crying” Sungmin teased.

Kyuhyun did not realize that there are tears flowing down.

“NO! Of course not! It’s just a dust, umma I think you need to clean your house dust are everywhere, see my eyes are now crying because of that”

“oh! sure don’t worry Donghae will clean. All around” umma chuckle.

“Aish! Let’s just eat and enjoy this night” Donghae smiled.

 

THE HOUSE FILLED WITH LAUGH AND HAPINESS. TELLING RANDOM STORIES WHICH MAKES UMMA LEETEUK AND APPA KANGIN LAUGH. AND OF COURSE THE KANGTEUK SHARING FUNNY STORY.

 

*FAST FORWARD*

 

“Donghae can I ask you something?” Umma started.

“Neh. What is?”

“Do you really want to manage our shop?”

“Neh umma I want it, why umma?”

“After you graduate, maybe you need to go abroad and take masters there ”

“um-ma” Donghae voice stuttered.

“Why? You don’t like?”

“Aniyoo..Umma what I mean is” Donghae look down to hide his disappointment.

Umma Leeteuh held his hand.

“Son let’s make a deal kekekekeke” Umma Leeteuk offer.

“mwoohh!!!! What do you mean mom? Are you---” Donghae cut off

“Take it or leave it?” Umma Leeteuk smirked.

“I…I…I ..I’ll take it” Donghae exclaim in excitement.

“GIVE ME A GRANDSON!!!!!” Umma Leeteuk yell infront of innocent Nemo.

Donghae jaw drop and his eyes big. As in its big. He can’t speak properly.

“Hey! son are you listening?”

“a….a…..a….a…an…..an…aniyo” Donghae finally speak.“I..I..I mean yah! yes! yes! Umma I’m listening” Donghae can’t really speak seriously. Still in shock mode.

‘umma wants a grandson? So she mean what?!?!?!’ these are running on back of his mind.

“umma?”

“Neh son”

“Are you sick?”

“aniyo..why? you think I’m not serious about that Hae?”

“a..a.. I mean are you serious about that umma?”

“YES!! I’M SERIOUS” Umma Leeyeuk emphasizing every word firmly. “I want it before you enter college or else you will leave Korea and go abroad to study there”

“But Umma”

“Stop son, that’s our deal keep it on your mind. Goodluck! Choose the best girl and better looking kekekeke” Umma Leeteuk teased his innocent son.

“why are you doing this to me?” Donghae pouted.

“We were getting old and we want to see you with a happy family”

“Umma!”

“What?”

“Your wrinkles are beautidful and gorgeous”

“Pabo! Son shut your mouth or else I’ll throw you! Pabo fish”

“Throw me? Where? Sea?  Pond?  River?”

The two burst laughing like crazy fish and  angel.

 

*SKIP*

 

“There! Last set of books” Sungmin handed the thick books to Kyuhyun

“Finally! I’m going down!” Kyuhyun mumbled.

After arranging it Kyuhyun’s right foot accidentally slip and fell down to Sungmin. Kyuhyun is on top. Their faces are only inch apart. They can feel their heavy breath (WAAAHHHH!!!!! Can’t take this!!! XD)

 

 

 

*~Sungmin POV~*

An evil on top of me!!!! I wanna scream this. His not that heavy but, but, but his eyes keep on staring at me. I like his eyes it’s so cute and his face look so adorable. I can feel his heavy breath and our nose are inch apart. I can’t deny the fact that his really handsome and irresistible. But wait..wait.. wit!!!! Heart!! Please stop! Beats fast okay.. heart please stop beats fast or else I will murder you..huhuhuhu please stop. Don’t beats so fast!!!

*~End of POV~*

 

*~Kyuhyun POV~*

Pretty, nice eyes, perfect lips and her skin , aish I can’t believe this I’m on top of her she’s just looking at me. I know that I’m handsome and she can’t take away her sight of me. Cho Kyuhyun stop being evil towards her. Even though we meet in a bad way she’s still a girl. She look so cute. Really cute. And why she look so nervous? Is she thinkin that I will kiss her? No! that’s not right. I’m already taken and I need to meet here before something really happens.

*~End of POV~*

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

Kyuhyun and Sungmin look at their side and saw a student staring at them with a shock face she’s covering mouth. Kyhyun and Sungmin look at each other and immediately stood up. Sungmin fix her uniform and Kyuhyun fix also his.

“What happen?” the old woman ask.

The student just point the two.

“Tell me what they are doing” the old woman asked the student.

“they are just ..just”

“just what?”

“just”

“JUST WHAT!!!” the old woman yelled toward the student.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin move their heads side by side ‘deny it don’t tell her’. KyuMin thoughts

“they are just trying to kill the cockroach over there!”

Kyuhyun and Sungmin sighed heavily ‘weew’. They walk like nothing happen.

The old woman eyeing the couple which is walking near the door exit she thinks that there is another thing really happen.

 

CRAP

AWKWARD

“Kyu a are yo-you okay?” Sungmin asked her voice stuttered.

“I’m fine mnnie”

“You sure? But your feet”

“ahh this” Kyuhyun look at his feet “it’s noting just small scratch”

Sungmin frowned she don’t believe because she detected the way Kyuhyun walk was different earlier.

“Stop lying! I know your feet hurt!” Sungmin worriedly with anger a little bit because Kyuhyun denying it.

“I’m reall—OOOUUUCHHH!!!” Kyuhyuh yelled “Why you need to hit my feet!”

“Huh, not hurt huh? let’s go to clinic” Sungmin grabbed Kyuhyun’s wrist.

 

“slow down!”

“yah! I know!”

“ouch!!!!”

“aish! I said stop yelling or else I will throw you”

“be gentle please I’m begging you it really hurts you know!!!”

“whatever! I do whatever I want”

There are some students silently listening to their conversation. They have a ert mind that’s why they think that there is something happening.

Sungmin phone ring:

“aishh!!!” Sungmin sigh.

“whos that?” Kyuhyun ask curiously.

“Donghae”

“Nevermind that fish, just continue on putting an ointment”

The student who are listening shock why? Because they just realize that nothing ert happening inside the clinic. Their mouth shape ‘o’.

 

(A/N: Comment please…..)