Aigooo~

MY FADING MEMORY

Chapter 17: Aigooo~

 

*~Kyuhyun POV~*

Were now sitting at the table and she sit across. The foods are very hot I feel awkward remember the last time when, when, when aishh!!! Stop thinking about that Kyuhyun wake up and just eat and leave as soon as possible.

*~End of POV~*

 

*~Sungmin POV~*

I feel shy towards him. I break our silence in the middle of our food.

“by the way how is Donghae and Hyukjae?”

“I think they are doing well”

“ahh”

I look at him and his phone ring.

He excuse himself for a minute.

I just shrug my shoulder and continue my food.

“I have to leave” he is now walking away

“wait! Stay for a while” I run to my room and get a new t-shirt and reach out to him.

“your still wearing that wet t-shirt, here change first before you leave” he accept and change.

*~End of POV~*

 

*~Kyuhyun POV~*

She try to break the silence between us but my phone ring and it was Donghae his at my house now and his with umma leeteuk and appa kangin. He told me it’s urgent that’s why I leave Sungmin. Before I leave her she stop me and she reach out to me something it was t-shirt she wants me to change. Finally, she realize that my t-shirt are still wet.

“bye!” I waved to her “thanks also” I nodded.

*~End of POV~*

 

*~Donghae  POV~*

“Kyuhyun are now on his way umma”

“arasso”

“by the way umma and appa did you already tell him that the girl that she’s been waiting for is Sungmin?”

“aniyo.. I think it’s not time” appa answered.

“ne that’s true were just waiting for the right time” umma added.

Why this two old people hiding something hmmm.

“Donghae how was Hyukjae?” umma blink.

“go—good!”

“are you starting to court her?”

I blush on what my mom ask me. I can’t help but I smiled and nodded as an answer to her.

“our Donghae is changing am I right appa?” I heard umma leeteuk said to appa.

“neh look at him now everyday he look so energetic and he really love to go to school”

“right appa, what do you think of Hyukjae appa? Is she cute, beautiful or perfect to our son?”

I can hear their conversation they teasing me as always but I can’t deny the fact that they made me smile with their conversation and they teasing me to Hyukjae. This two oldies really weird. (*____*). Finally, the two stop when we heard a bell.  I run and check if that was Kyuhyun and I’m right. He really is.

*~End of POV~*

 

Kyuhyun finally came.

“Kyuhyun! where have you been?” umma leeteuk asked.

“I just stay at the park for a while”

“okay. Donghae listen”

Donghae’s face expression is serious. He look at the three and just nodded.

Donghae, Kyuhyun and Umma Leeteuk Convo:

“Donghae, Kyuhyun has a sick”

“what?” Donghae asked. “what are you saying?”

“Calm down okay? Let’s just say it was a sick that everyone may encounter but he is seriously sick”

“please umma go to trhe straight point”

“he has a childhood amnesia”

“what are you—are you sure?”

“Just pretend that you don’t hear anything” kyuhyun seriously said looking down.

“he really can’t remember those important things happen to him like your first meeting, who he get along with, who are those teachers, those classmates he meets before but he can remember you” umma leeteuk explaining

“only me? but why only me?”

“yes Donghae. I always see you that’s why but I can’t remember all those things we’ve done before what I just remember is that the present and only a little things about our childhood days.” Kyuhyun explain.

“how about Yesung, Shindong, Zhoumi, Henry, Hankyung and Heechul Hyung?”

“I can remember their names but I can’t remember their faces and anything that we do with them”

Donghae sigh and look at his appa and umma.