♔Confession ➂➀♔

☁ Let It Out Confession Shop ☁

"Hey guys..This must be my 3rd confession..right ? I'm sorry for bothering you two again ! But...I just feel so damned angry .
Today , Well , i had art and I have done all my work , the thing is My twin sister is also in my art class and she is like really good at Art ! As in she can draw realistically whereas i can draw...animes and stuff..nothing compared to her . But i don't hate her for it , i love her cause of that~

The thing is , today , i was showing the new korean girl around since i can speak a bit of korean , so i was telling her where to put the artists pictures and their studies when suddenly , my teacher comes up to me .

So here is our convo :

T = Teacher     M= Me

T : Shouldn't you be working right now ?
M : Yeah , i will , miss , I'm just telling *korean girl* Where to put her stuff-
T : Why are you telling her ? Go and do your own work !
* I Was so hurt..but i ignored it when suddenly-*
T : Seriosuly , The way you are now , there is no way you'll pass your exams ! Your not even doing your experiment !
M : Uh--You told me to do this *points to book-Still hurt*
T : Because you haven't finished your coursework at all !
* And suddenly another art teacher decided to join the scolding squad..even though i don' even know her*
RT = Random Teacher

RT : Every time i walk past , your either talking to your friends or just mucking about !
* So not true..well..obviously , every girl talks to her friends , but then i can do 2 things at once , i talk and i do my work , I'm an honours student in Science and her saying that pissed me off as i always put in 100% Effort in everything i do*
M : But Miss told me to that ! I started my experiment-
T : Thats not an experiment ! That's nothing ! There's nothing in your folder !
* I had at least 24 pages filled with my artwork-she's basically saying my art is nothing..*
M : But you told me to focus on that page ! *I was getting really pissed now because i felt like i was getting ganged up on..just for telling a new girl where to her work into*
* I got so upset , like i couldn't even speak to the teachers or look at them , therefore , i walked away from them while they were screaming at me and sat down*
RT : Thats right ! Walk away ! You need to fix your attitude ! NO MANNERS !
* And i started crying...this was the first time i have cried at school infront of my table ...it was so embarassing but the thing is , i try my best every lesson , i reduced the time with my friends so i can do my work and to be told i don't do anything ..hurt me...

They said i have an attitude problem...Do i ? I was just trying to back myself up...I'm normally never like that....

I just feel so rubbish , half of the class found out about what happened and came to comfort me saying that they thought the teachers were ganging up on me . Then i realized they were...and it hurt .

What did i do to them ? Ever since then , my eyes keep on watering ...i don't know what to do anymore...i don't think i did anything bad to receive that and I'm just confused .

My Friends want to go and tell the head teacher about what happened but i refused . It's my fault ..isn't it ? Why should i let them get in trouble...?

Even though ..honestly....i want to smack them on the face with a fish...i don't want them to lose their jobs..just cause of that one thing ...*Sighs*

P.S : She's always..literally ..ALWAYS comparing me to my sister and it's bloody annoying..no one has ever done that to me...because we don't look anything alike ...i want to be my own person ..that's all . "

-imaloveofnuest

 


b1a4lova says...

daaaaaaaaammmnnn guurrrlll you got some nerves.

Cause I have like.. NO NERVES.

Like I never talk back to my teachers... Mostly because

A) I have no nerves

B) You can call me a goodie goodie but I hate getting in trouble or getting yelled at a teacher

I mean it kind of pissed me off when the random teacher joined. If I had some nerves, I'll tell the teachers this.

"Kindly, kindly shut your mouth."

Cause you know. They need to.

Like what right does the random teacher have to join your argument with the teacher like whoa~ that's just wrong.

And when the random teacher said "Fix yo attitude" I thought

"LISTEN TO YOURSELF. I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD BE TALKING."

GAHHAHAHAHAH THIS IS PISSING ME OFF.

And the teacher was rude too. Like aren't they suppose to encourage kids on their progress?

Cough cough. I sense some baaadddd teachers.

And dang. You have a twin sister OoO I ALWAYS WANTED A TWIN~

infinitlybana says...

hey~

umh i actually totally understand u...

i've experinced this this year too.

So I play flute...

And I was 1st chair since 6th grade and 7th grade and now its 8th grade...

this year we got a new band teacher because our old one apparantly got fired??? O-o? TT^TT (miss her loads)

and theres this other flute thats so freaking competitive.

Im only playing flute cuz i want to

she plays because she wants to get 1st chair.

She considers me her enemy

and i guess i sorta consider her my enemy also

because she's freaking annoyyiinnnngggg

(ruining my fluting experince lol)

and this year like the new band teacher sees it as this her > me.

So this year im 2nd chair but i dont really care~

but like i got this flute solo thing to have a featuring with the 7th grade chorus girls

it was really hard.

it was my first time playing without the band by myself and having to match it with a piano and others singing

i was scared.

but guess what made it worse?

the teacher.

the teacher did not help at all

she would nag at me

if i would loose my place she would just go 'you're going too slow'

WOMAN IF IM GOING TO SLOW TELL ME WHERE IM SUPPOSED TO BE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

DO U EXPECT ME TO JUST FIND IT?!

ITS NOT AS EASY WITH READING NOTES.

GEEZ.

I wanted to like just ugh.

guess she expected me to be perfect...

then she just gave up on me

like i was useless

like i wasn't enough

she didnt even try on working on me

she just stopped completely

like i was hopeless..

SHE DIDNT EVEN TRY.

and then she took  my music because she needed it to give to a high schooler.

gawd and i just packed up and left and waited for my mom to pick me up.

i really hated it

that day i realized how much of an affect teachers have on us....

they along with our parents are the ones we look up to

the ones that have more experince in life...

but no.

some just dont know anything.

they make u feel like crap because you look up to them and u start believing them. When a kid ur age insults u u can just brush it off and be like f u.

But to an adult it's someone u 'respect' and especially a teacher...

a teacher is also a person who supposedly 'knows more than you'

is 'better than you'.

ugh.

for rude teachers the best thing u can do is just brush em off because they are annoying as crap...

hope i somewhat helped

you aren't the only one experincing teacher rudeness =_=