♔Confession ➁➅♔

☁ Let It Out Confession Shop ☁

I'm going to be trying out for the YG auditions...My parents don't know though . They want me to be a lawyer ...as i dont have any brothers . Only 2 more sisters who literally cannot stick up for themselves . They let my parents do whatever they want to them , as if they're being moulded to the 'Perfect Daughter' as in know how to cook , the customs , Our Clan's lineage...Everything . I mean , dude i am in London ...I'm not in China anymore . I was born here ...i love singing , i love dancing...but i dont like lying to my parents . To them , i have become a 'rebel'...I'm no where near that . I attend school , i get the best grades , my hair colour is still infact , very black , i do not wear short clothes . i do everything yet they're not happy with me .
I taught myself how to dance and to sing...That means i am determind . But if i do make it ...how will my sisters live..? I mean , I'm not even allowed out ...I'm so trapped , i feel depressed ...i jsut don't know what to do anymore .
I feel as though I'm being selfish .  

-Lia

 

b1a4lova says...

OMFG SO SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPOND! I BARELY CHECK THE LIST BECAUSE...

Barely anyone confess anything.

Anyways..

Lia, don't let your parents bring you down.

I know that you want to be those good daughters that your parents want. Even I want to be those good daughters my mommy and my daddy want me to be.

I asked my mom what she wanted me to be when I grow up. She first asked ME what I wanted to be. I chickened out and told her I don't know. I've been saying that for the past few years..

While in the inside, I want to be like in a girl group. Even if I like.. at singing and I don't know how to dance, I believe if I tell my parents.. Maybe they'll help me.

But I'm also afraid that they'll laugh at me, get mad at me, and tell me that I'm not good enought to become one. 

So here I am, practicing singing when I'm either home alone or with my sister, doing some basic moves in dances.

I know it'll be hard for you to break it to your parents but sometimes.. we have to learn to break it to our parents. I'm thinking of when to tell my mom. 

This is all my opinion, alrighty?

You can always message me and tell me whats going on. I'll love to make online friends yo ^_^

infinitlybana says....

yo yo yo~~~

hmm we seem to get these a lot. haha.

well...

first off I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK! :D

second off...

If you knew me you should know that I at lying (unless I hate you and I'm doing it for a 'good' cause) 

I hate lying.

Like a white lie?

I hate them

Even if it's for my own good.

I just can't stand lying.

And if I were you...

I wouldn't have been able to control myself.

I would be frusturated with myself 24/7. 

No joke.

I would hate myself.

I don't know about ur lying skills. 

But if i were you, since I wouldn't be able to stand myself

I would tell my parents.

But then again im not you and im not sure how you're parents are like

My parents cheer me on but they don't want me in the industry because its 'dangerous' and you only get jobs if you give to people -_-. it's sorta ridiculous and I've sorta given up.

You're parents might be stright and REALLLYY REALLY REALLY REALLY want you to be a lawyer

OR

you're parents might be chill

IF

you're parents are strict

i reccomend you just hide it.

if you parents are chill.

they might not cheer you on (like my parents wont because they dont want me there) 

but they won't force you down.

if that's the case just tell them.

You're doing well. :)

hwaiting!

and thank you for confessing Lia!