♕Confession ➁➇♕

☁ Let It Out Confession Shop ☁

"Today I said my usual hello to a boy that we will call Finn. He's sorta taller than me‚ Asian‚ and plays the violin. I've known him since last year and he's a year older than me. Today when I was walking down the music hallway I said "Hey Finn" like I always do. Normally though he would jokingly say "I don't know you" or give me a weird look. But today after a whole year of hellos and him just brushing it off‚ he actually said "hey" back! He said‚ "Hey Sean" (a stupid name for a girl‚ my parents are weird) and smiled at me! I'm so happy I think my smile just ripped my fact in half! I'm so happy! My BFF said that it was a miracle. She's known Finn longer than I have and he routinely answers her greetings with "I don't know you". Is he just pulling my leg or does he want to have a mutual friendship?"

 

-LeCookieMonster (lolnoes)
infinitlybana says...
You just described my ideal type ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Ooooohh~ ㅋㅋ lucky u ;)
He seems nice.
I guess lol.
As long as he's being sarcastic when he says 'I don't know you' or gives u a weird look. lol
omfg 
he smiled at u
how sweet
ㅋㅋㅋ
(dont worry im not being sarcastic even though it might sound like it)
Hmm...
WEll... 
I WOULDN'T GET UR HOPES UP.
Because if u do..
AND
he MIGHT not like u..?
Than ur like 100000000x more heartbroken than u should've been.
TT^TT
Soo..
I wouldn't get ur hopes up TOO much.
BUt then again..
A smile is a big deal
=w=
eh idk~
guys can be so confusing!
lol but I guess girls are too aye?
Anyways.. There really isn't anything I can do here.... So...
I wish u the best of luck~~
and update us on what happens`^^
Im curious~ LOL
 
 
 
b1a4lova says...
OMFG WHEAKDFJSLAKFJDKSLAFJLSKFJAEIOWHLKVJKASFSD
THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS CONFESSION SHOP.
like I swear, I love all these cute things happening around all over the world. 
I think he does want a mutal friendship with you, maybe something more than a friendship. I think it's really cute that like he said hi to you and such.
Please update on what happened because I REALLY want to know what he's planning in his mind. 
I think it's nice that he finally said Hi!
Maybe he was saying like "I don't know you" because maybe that's his way of getting closer to someone.
Like I had a way of getting closer to someone. I'll be like sarcasticly mean to them and if they know that I'm joking, that's like a sign showing me that he/she can be my friend. If they like take it litterally, I can't really friend them, since I like to joke arond a lot.
Anyways, I think it's REALLY cute that he finally said hi to you AND SMILED AT YOU
whooooo can't contain feels yo. LOL
Congratz on your first HI from him ^_^
Feel free to PM me or infinitlybana ^_^
we don't bite <3