♕Confession ➀➁ ♕

☁ Let It Out Confession Shop ☁

"I just lost some friends and i dont know why , i try to speak to them but i get blanked . I didnt really like them since the beginning to be honest , they were rude people who would hurt others to be popular . i was once bullied when i was younger so i totally understood how they felt . I'm not saying U'm the goody-two-shoes , maybe i am , but that has nothing got to with it . They left me because apparently i was ' Annoying' , I'm pretty quiet ..well , if i like you , then I'll be chatting non-stop , but if i dont , i wouldn't talk to you as much . Plus , i have a best friend , the 2 girls that left me , love her to bits ...i think it's quite childish to be honest , like primary school . But MY bst friend left them just for me , which cheers me up . But i feel like i took something away from her. It hurts .

Plus , like i said before , i can sing , dance and stuff...and those girls know it , i'm just scared they'll spread that out ...it's just scary because even though my school is a performing arts school , i haven't sung or danced in front of them ."

 

-imaloveofnuest


 

b1a4lova says...

WHOAAA A LOT OF WORDS!! BUT I'LL STILL READ IT BECAUSE I LOVE OUR (INFINITLYBANA & I'S) CONFESSIONER!

OKAY. SO LET ME TRY TO SIMPLIFY IT.

So you were 'friends' with these two girls but they are like a total buttface.

And they know your talent... Hm...

1) The girls  ARE  annoying.. cough cough

2) Don't be afraid to show your talent :)

I think it'll be better if I just pass this convo onto infinitlybana. She'll explain better :) 

Infinitlybana says...

Oh well...

Let me try to help...

Well... I just came back from a church retreat... and... one of the sermons were about friends who were bad influences to you.

And the pastor said if you have ANY friends who you KNEW were bad...

just CUT THEM OFF.

And I totally agree.

You're not being annoying they are.

And your true friend?

Just tell her the truth.

Just be like 'Hey, I'm really thankful you stood up for me but....You don't have to... I feel bad. You don't have to ditch them for me. I don't want you to suffer because of me. It's fine. You can play with them I won't be hurt.'

Or something like that...

I KNOW it might not be true.

But...

1. Just try being like the 'nice one'

2. If she really wants to stick with you? She'll say something like 'no! What are you talking about?! I WANTED to stick with you.' 

And seeing how good of a person you seem to be...

I think she'll be nice to you :)

and lastly...

If the two girls expose your little singing/dancing 'secret'...

Who knows?

The outcome might be good!

If they expose your little 'secret' people will know who you REALLY are. And maybe you'll have some real true friends who have the same interest as you and befriend you for who YOU are. :)

Hope I helped~^^

(oh and thanks for confessing again!!! I really enjoyed helping and interacting with you!!^~)