Eight

I'm a Rockstar

“Would you like to explain these to me Donghae?” He asked in a serious tone, referring to the text message list displayed on the screen.

“H-how did you figure out the password?” Donghae asked, trying to avert the question. 

“It’s yours and mine birthday, it’s not that hard to figure out Hae.  Now come on, explain why you didn’t tell me about these.”

Donghae stood there, suddenly tongue tied.  He also was feeling a little bit disappointed; he was hoping that once he got back to the dorm, Eunhyuk would have made everything better, making Donghae forget about the horrible event that happened.

“Is it because you don’t trust me Hae?” Eunhyuk said in a hurtful voice after a long moment of silence. 

Donghae shook his head vigorously, “No, that’s not it at all Hyukkie, I trust you with my life, and you know that.”

“Then explain to me why you kept this from me for this long.  If I had known I would have helped you Hae!” Eunhyuk shot back, in a suddenly louder voice.  He slammed the younger’s phone onto the bed in rage. 

“I’m sorry, Hyukkie, I just didn’t want you worrying since you already have so much on your plate.” Donghae said in a low voice, looking down at his fingers. 

“Still Hae, a relationship is supposed to have trust in it, and from what I’m seeing you’re not putting enough trust in me to tell me about such a major thing that’s been going on.  As a couple, we’re supposed to work through problems together and we can’t do that if you keep things like this from me!” Eunhyuk was shouting now.    

“Hyukkie, please...” Donghae pleaded in a quiet voice.  He had never heard his boyfriend yell at him before, and it was quite frightening actually. He also didn’t want to deal with this right now, he was already at his limit with what happened earlier and the last thing he needed was Eunhyuk yelling at him. 

“Please what Hae? I’m begging you don’t do this kind of thing to me again, it was a giant slap in the face and I don’t want unnecessary tension between us alright?”

“B-but can’t you see why I did it though? I was only thinking of you Eunhyuk.” Donghae said, using the last bit of fight he had left in him, trying to defend himself.  Yes he was about at his breaking point, but he wasn’t going to let Eunhyuk ramble on without him clearly knowing his point of view.

“Kind of, but I still don’t get it Hae.  You know that we can talk and work through anything; you just have to tell me.  And you’re always treating me as I’m the weak one in the relationship.  But you have to wake up Donghae; I’m the one that should be taking care of you, not the other way around.  So don’t spend your time worrying about me, I can get on just fine on my own.”  Eunhyuk expressed, making Donghae just snap. 

“Fine then, you go ahead and do that! Clearly you don’t need me anymore, so I guess I’m done here.” Donghae shouted, tears now flowing wildly down his cheeks, face red with anger at Eunhyuk’s words.  He couldn’t believe that Eunhyuk was being so thick headed, and not able to see his point.  Donghae just needed to get away from everything, so he ran to the front door and just as he was about to walk out, he felt Eunhyuk’s medicine in his jacket pocket. 

“And here’s your damn medicine!  I would have loved to see you get that on your own Hyukjae!” Donghae bellowed while throwing the medicine bottle randomly into the house.  He then slammed the door behind him and sunk down onto the floor against it.  He had been so mad that he even accidently blurted out Eunhyuk’s real name which no one ever dared to do.   

He just didn’t get it, why was Eunhyuk being so unreasonable?  Donghae thought that everything was going fine between the two of them, clearly needing to wake up to the reality.  But, he didn’t understand where all Eunhyuk’s pent up anger was suddenly coming from, he was just trying to care for Eunhyuk and love him.  Why couldn’t he see that Donghae only had his best interest at heart with every action that he did.  His eyes were overflowing with tears as his body was violently shaking with each sob.  He knew he should go home, but he couldn’t bring himself to get up off the floor, it was like his body was paralyzed. 

Donghae didn’t know how much time went by, but he continued to sit on the floor, crying his eyes out.  Suddenly, to his surprise, he felt the door open behind him.  With red, puffy eyes, he turned to see what was going on.

There in the doorway stood Eunhyuk, leaning against the door frame for support.  Donghae felt his heart swell with hope.  Was Eunhyuk coming out to apologize for the hurtful words?  Had he finally been able to see Donghae’s way of thinking?  All Donghae wanted was to leap into the other’s arms, wanting to start over, acting as if their misunderstanding didn’t happen at all.  Even though it had only been a few hours, Donghae missed Eunhyuk already, even though he knew in his heart that Eunhyuk was being ridiculous and that he was right.  But of course he would say or do anything just to get his Eunhyuk back.  Even though they had their squabbles, this is the first time that the couple had their first big argument and Donghae didn’t like how it made him feel one bit.  In short, he missed Eunhyuk, a lot.  But, all his hopes were dashed when Eunhyuk opened his mouth.

“You left your phone here.” Eunhyuk said coldly, dropping Donghae’s phone carelessly into his lap, before once again closing the door.  Not once did he make eye contact with Donghae, he couldn’t bear to see him like this.

When Donghae heard the door close once again, he knew what he felt next was his heart shattering into a million pieces.


Aaand here's a double update for all you lovelies as my little gift to you awesome people! <3

LOL ignore my failed angst, I apparently cannot write angst very well, so try to not let that bother you guys too much >.<

Oh, and sorry about the shoter chapter, I tried to write as much as I could but this is all I could come up with. /runs and hides in corer/ :3

Anywayss....enjoy the double update, and I'll see you guys next chapter! ~

Oh and I said it before, but THANKS SO MUCH for the subbies guys! ^^

Comments/subcribers are strongly apperciated <3