Three

I'm a Rockstar

As the blinding spotlight focused on him, Eunhyuk knew that was his cue to start singing, but just as he was about to sing the first note, his breath hitched in his throat when he caught sight of who was sitting in the front row.  It was the same cute guy from the night before and he looked somehow even cuter tonight.  Eunhyuk could only stare for a few seconds before getting elbowed again by Siwon and was forced to pay attention to giving another awesome concert.  Somehow, Eunhyuk felt more determined and energized than he had ever remembered feeling before.

The band sang a few songs, danced around, and interacted with the fans for a little bit before taking a quick break and hurrying backstage for some water and a costume change. 

“Ugh, I hate sweating; it’s so not good for my complexion.” Heechul complained as he wiped the sweat off his brow and tossed the towel on the couch before walking over to the chair to get his makeup retouched. “But why are you sweating even more than usual Hyuk?” He turned to look at Eunhyuk, earning him a slap in the face from the makeup lady and was immediately told to sit still.

“Oh, I-I don’t know.  Singing and dancing is a lot of work you know.” Eunhyuk lied, even though his band mate could see right through it.

“It’s because of that cute guy sitting in the front row isn’t it Hyuk?” Kyuhyun said as he strolled into the dressing room holding a water bottle.

“Uh, how did you know exactly?” Eunhyuk stared in disbelief at the maknae.

“Oh please hyung, it’s so easy to tell you like him.  You keep staring at him throughout the whole concert and you’re even forgetting your lines,” Kyuhyun smirked. “But I think that the guy next to him is so much cuter.” He continued.

Eunhyuk heaved out a sigh.  “There’s no use in thinking these things Kyu, it’s not like we’re ever going to meet them anyway.”

“Bull!” Heechul cried from his seat and stood up and walked over to where Eunhyuk was, despite the makeup lady’s pleas for him to come back.

“Young, naïve Eunhyukkie.  You’ve got to hang around me more.” Eunhyuk just stared at the diva in confusion.  “If that’s what you want, then that’s what you’ll get, just wait and see dear dongsaeng.” Heechul gave Eunhyuk a reassuring pat on the back before going off to find Siwon to make the best of the 5 minutes they had left. 

Eunhyuk just stared after Heechul’s retreating figure still confused about his words.  But nonetheless, he shook the thought out of his head and trailed behind his band mates to continue the concert.

The rest of the concert was another success, the fans had been louder than ever before and the boys were absolutely thrilled that their amazing fans had enjoyed themselves.  They thanked the fans for all the support and once they had sang their final song, the boys stepped on the descending platform which took them backstage. 

“Awesome job guys, we gave another kick- concert!” Heechul cheered, patting the other 3 boys encouragingly on the back, grabbing Siwon’s collar as he did so. 

“Kyu, Hyuk you guys stay here and rest up, me and Siwon will be celebrating in the small closet we passed down the hall.” The feminine one continued and after flashing his band mates a suggestive wink; he was out the door, Siwon in tow. 

Kyuhyun smirked at the Heechul and the two boys walked to the dressing room, Eunhyuk flopping down on the couch in exhaustion. 

“You’ve got to stop being so obvious hyung.” Kyuhyun said as he popped open a bottle of wine and poured them each a glass in celebration.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Eunhyuk said innocently, accepting the delicious looking glass of wine and taking a sip.

“Please Hyuk, I saw you practically staring holes into the guy’s head for the rest of the concert.” Kyuhyun accused while sitting down beside the singer, sipping his own wine.

“Well it’s not like I was the only one.” Eunhyuk shot back, earning a smack on the head from a pissed of maknae.

“That’s different; at least I’m okay with admitting it, instead of living in my deep, dark hole of denial like someone I know.” Kyuhyun teased, to which Eunhyuk smacked him back in revenge.

The two of them continued arguing until they were interrupted by an abrupt knock on the dressing room door.

“Come in.” Eunhyuk called, taking another gulp of wine, to which he almost spit out when he saw who walked in.

One of the band’s bodyguards stood in front of them and behind him were the two cute boys sitting in the front row.

“Mr. Lee, Mr. Cho. The two fans that were summoned here at Mr. Kim’s request.” He briefed, gesturing at Donghae and Sungmin before leaving the dressing room, closing the door behind him.

Almost immediately, being the outgoing person he was, Kyuhyun shot up from the couch and walked over to Sungmin, slinging his arm around his shoulder.

“My name’s Kyuhyun, what’s yours cutie?” He asked the shorter one beside him, followed by a y wink.

Sungmin could hardly comprehend what was going on at the moment.  One minute, he and Donghae were getting ready to leave the concert, and the next minute a big man in black comes up to them both and tells them that the band wants to meet them.  And now here he was, standing beside his idol who had just called him cute.  It was too much for Sungmin to take in and the next thing he knew, everything had gone black.

Sungmin’s body was about to hit the ground, but thanks to Kyuhyun’s quick reflexes he managed to catch him in his arms.

“I should probably make sure this cutie is alright.” Kyuhyun said with a mischievous smirk, before leaving Donghae and Eunhyuk alone, Sungmin in his arms.

Eunhyuk chuckled at the maknae’s outrageous behavior before he remembered that there was a cute guy standing awkwardly in front of him.

“So, uh, what’s your name?” Eunhyuk managed to ask while admiring the very handsome boy who looked even more gorgeous up close.

As soon as the other opened his mouth, Eunhyuk swore he felt his whole world just stop for a second.


Chapter 3 for you guys!

Woah I already have 16 subscribers? That's amazing! Thanks for all the support lovelies! ~

Keep subscribing/commenting (feedback is always valued :3)

Love you guys <3