Seven

I'm a Rockstar

“No Hae, don’t bother.” Eunhyuk complained a few days after while lying in bed, bedridden by doctor’s orders.

“Hyukkie don’t be so stubborn, I want to and plus it’ll make you feel better.” Donghae protested while walking around TRIX’s dorm looking for his keys. 

Since Eunhyuk’s incident, Donghae had taken it upon himself to temporarily move into the band’s dorm to ensure that Eunhyuk would get the proper care that he needed.  The couple had gone to the doctor, with much difficulty as so many fans recognized Eunhyuk and went ballistic with questions when they saw their dear idol limping.  The doctor had determined that Eunhyuk’s foot was indeed broken and he had to wear a foot brace for at least 2 weeks and he was also ordered to not walk for at least a week and not to perform for at least 3.  The ride home wasn’t much better, fans were chasing the couple’s car, yelling out concerns about Eunhyuk.  Eunhyuk of course was touched by his fan’s concern but at the same time, he hated seeing Donghae getting scrutinized as well.  The fans had started to question who Donghae was to Eunhyuk since the two of them had been seen out together a lot lately.  The paparazzi were not much better, constantly following the two around, spitting out ridiculous questions about their relationship which they chose to ignore.  Every time they would go out, Eunhyuk would apologize to Donghae for the chaos, but Donghae always brushed it off as nothing, even though it was starting to get to him more than Donghae thought it would, and the text messages were not helping at all.  This was part of the reason why they didn’t go out very much, except with the rest of the band, making Donghae not as obvious to the public eye. 

“Hae, I am absolutely not letting you go out by yourself, at least let me come with you, or get Sungmin to accompany you or something.” Eunhyuk expressed his concern when Donghae suggested that he go out by himself to the drug store to pick up Eunhyuk’s pain medication.

“Sungmin’s busy with Kyuhyun at some sort of convention that Kyuhyun dragged him to, poor Minnie.” Donghae mumbled to himself, trying his best to change the subject, so that his worrying boyfriend would calm down.

“Babe, you’d get pulverized if you go out there on your own.” The worrying Eunhyuk continued, watching Donghae continue to pace the dorm, still trying to find his runaway keys.

Hearing this he stopped his search momentarily and walked into Eunhyuk’s bedroom and leaned against the door frame with his hands crossed.  “Hyukkie you should know by now, I’m a strong guy and I can fend for myself, so you have nothing to worry about alright?”

Eunhyuk began to protest again, but was quickly cut off when Donghae walked over to the bed and leaned over to kiss his boyfriend to shut him up.  Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around Donghae’s waist as an automatic reaction, pulling the younger closer to deepen the kiss.  Just for good measure, Donghae poked out his tongue and began prodding at Eunhyuk’s lips, the other opened his mouth allowing entrance immediately.  Donghae’s tongue shot into the elder’s mouth, touching every corner of the hot cavern, leaving nowhere untouched.  Their tongues did an elegant dance around each other as Donghae felt Eunhyuk’s hand creep up into his shirt to feel his stomach.  Just to be the tease he was, Donghae pulled away as soon as he felt his boyfriend’s hand on his skin, making the other moan out in frustration. 

Eunhyuk shot Donghae a dirty look as the latter stood up, walking to the dresser, finally spotting his keys. 

“Hae, you’re such a tease, it’s not even fair.” Eunhyuk complained, crossing his arms in front of his chest and pouting like a child.

Donghae turned back to see his sulking boyfriend and smiled proudly when he saw the slight bulge that was starting to form in Eunhyuk’s pajama pants. 

“See now you can focus on getting rid of that instead of worrying about me.” Donghae said while pointing to the bulge that Eunhyuk was trying to cover with his hands.      

“Fine, just be careful alright?” Eunhyuk said, finally giving up since he was too weak and breathless to fight back after that amazing kiss.

Donghae walked out of the bedroom momentarily just to walk back in again, putting on his leather jacket, ready to leave. 

“Will do Hyukkie, I’ll be back soon.” He reassured before going over and giving his boyfriend one last quick peck. 

As he stood up again, Eunhyuk caught his arm and looked Donghae over once, “By the way, you should not be allowed to wear leather jackets again Hae, it does things to me.”

Hearing this, Donghae rolled his eyes and smirked before walking to the door and shouted an ‘I love you too’ to Eunhyuk before closing the door behind him.  As soon as he heard the door close, Donghae felt a sudden uncomfortable feeling rush through him.  It was the first time that he would have gone out into the public since he and Eunhyuk started dating, and quite frankly he didn’t know what to expect.  He was scared and nervous thinking about the possibilities that could happen; he knew firsthand how badly the fans could get. 

He tried to shake the feeling out of his head, trying to focus on the fact that he was going to get something to relieve Eunhyuk’s pain, making himself feel a little better. 

He took the elevator down to the parking garage and got into his car, without any trouble.  He drove off to the drug store without any difficulty, of course being paranoid; Donghae always was looking to his left and right to see if any of Eunhyuk’s fans were following him.  He felt grateful that the fans didn’t recognize his car yet, but he knew it would only be a matter of time before they did.

Donghae parked his car nearby and before getting out surveying the area, not seeing anything suspicious.  Feeling safe he got out and he put his sunglasses on just in case.  But, of course luck was never on his side, as soon as he took a few steps, a young girl came up to him and blocked his way, not letting him pass.

“Um, excuse me please.” Donghae tried, hoping that she would be cooperative and let him be on his way.  But the girl didn’t budge; she folded her arms and shot Donghae a dirty look. 

“Not until you give us back our Eunhyuk.” She said, her voice full of venom as she eyed Donghae carefully.

“Please, I don’t know what you’re talking about, you must have the wrong guy.” Donghae tried another approach, but with no such luck.

“Oh, please, don’t even try to deny it.  You and Eunhyuk are dating I know it.  Well actually it’s more like you think you’re dating Eunhyuk.  We all know that oppa likes girls so I wouldn’t even keep throwing yourself at him if I were you.” She scoffed.

Donghae wanted to tell her the she was wrong, so wrong, but of course he couldn’t do that.  He wasn’t in a place to reveal Eunhyuk’s uality to the world, that was Eunhyuk’s decision.  

“W-what do you want from me then?” Donghae asked, trying desperately to escape the girl’s wrath. 

The girl walked up to Donghae, closing the distance between their bodies and gave Donghae the most hateful look before saying slowly, “Just know that I want you to stay the hell away from our oppa, otherwise we’ll make you regret even knowing him. Got that Donghae?” The girl threatened, emphasizing Donghae’s name.

Giving Donghae once last glare, she flipped her hair and walked away.    

Donghae being very shaken up by the girl ran the rest of the way to the drug store, relieved when he reached his destination.  He went in, praying that no one would recognize him there, but of course that wouldn’t be the case.  While in the drug store, a group of girls happen to spot him and they all threatened him to stay away from their Eunhyuk.  One girl even threatened to find where Donghae lived and do horrifying things to him while he was sleeping.

Being almost to the point of tears, Donghae quickly got Eunhyuk’s pain medicine and ran out of the store, down the street and into the safety of his car.  He quickly drove away fearing that someone would spot him.  It was while he was driving did he realize how badly his hands were shaking and how shallow his breath had become.  He had to stop at the side of the road to regain his composure.  Suddenly, Donghae felt his cheeks become wet and it was then he realized he had been crying.  He felt a fresh batch of tears prick his eyes, threatening to fall.  He needed someone to talk to, and now.  He reached into his pocket for his cell phone, just to realize it wasn’t there.  A wave of panic rushed over Donghae as he tried desperately to find his phone.  This was not happening, not when he needed it the most.  After minutes of frantic searching, he realized that he had left his phone on Eunhyuk’s bedside table back at the dorm.  He groaned as he felt more tears roll down his face and hit the steering wheel in frustration. 

After calming down enough to be able to drive, Donghae thought it would be best just to go back to the dorm, collect his phone and go home where it was safe.  He drove back to the band’s dorm and unlocked the apartment door. 

“Donghae, is that you?” Eunhyuk’s voice rang through the complex. 

Wiping the remaining tears, Donghae cleared his throat and answered, “Yeah, it’s me Hyukkie.” Donghae tried to do his best to keep his composure, making sure to not let Eunhyuk find out that he had been crying.  He would talk to Sungmin about the run-in that he had later, he would know what to do for sure. 

“Could you come here for a minute babe?” Eunhyuk requested, to which Donghae obliged. 

He walked to Eunhyuk’s bedroom only to stop in his tracks when he saw what Eunhyuk was holding.  In the singer’s hand was Donghae’s cell phone.


Chapter 7 for you guys!

It's kind of longer this time, like I promised kind of full of drama :p

Enjoy lovelies! ~

Oh, and thanks sososososo much for all the subscribers, I love each and every single one of you lovely people! /runs and hugs all of you/ T__T OTL!

Comments/subcribers are strongly apperciated <3